Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2599915 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:55pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=Ugoeloka post=56116332]Please house, I am having an issue. I have a marriage certificate that was issued to me by the church (catholic) In my home town. I learnt it is usually registered with Local govt. I intend using it for my PR application since my ITA time is fast running out.
Will it be recognized by CIC and if not, what should I do at this point?[/quote

Marriage certificate from a recognized church is legal, so u r covered.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Java47: 11:41pm On May 01, 2017
Java47:
Happy New month guys,

I've gotten the minimum amount in my account for less than a week now, sourced for funds and I'm using an affidavit of gift deed to support this. I've got about 30 days left to apply.

1. Is it safe to apply with this?
2. What else can be done to assure a good case for POF?

My former place of work can't give me reference on letterhead paper as I was a contract staff, what I was able to get was a general reference on plain paper and the contents didn't meet the specification of CIC. It doesn't state in details my responsibilities, work duration and amount earned, also I've got no pay stubs.

3. What alternatives do I have?
4. My bank only printed my account statement without the specified writings indicated by CIC, will this suffice?

Thanks for your great works.

Please can anyone assist...?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zanyzara: 8:44am On May 02, 2017
bbaby84:
I'll appreciate someone's experience.

Current processing time is 12-14 weeks. Allow additional time for mail delivery. It can take forever to get to Nigeria, so I would advise you to use a US return address, if you know anybody in the US.

Print and fill the following forms

https://forms.fbi.gov/identity-history-summary-checks-review/q384893984839334.pdf

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/standard-fingerprint-form-fd-258-1.pdf/view. You can use A4 paper. Visit Alagbon Lagos, to take your fingerprints impressions. (Negotiate well, max 5k)

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/credit-card-payment-form-121012a.pdf/view

Mail the required items listed above—signed applicant information form, fingerprint card, and payment of $18 U.S. dollars per person—to the following address:

FBI CJIS Division – Summary Request
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, WV 26306

Wait and continue to wait.

Your credit card will then be charged and the review starts.

Wait some more. The result will be mailed to you. If you use a US address, you should get it within 2 weeks but if na Naija address, goodluck with 3months+ extra waiting.

Zany.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 10:51am On May 02, 2017
zanyzara:

Current processing time is 12-14 weeks. Allow additional time for mail delivery. It can take forever to get to Nigeria, so I would advise you to use a US return address, if you know anybody in the US.

Print and fill the following forms

https://forms.fbi.gov/identity-history-summary-checks-review/q384893984839334.pdf

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/standard-fingerprint-form-fd-258-1.pdf/view. You can use A4 paper. Visit Alagbon Lagos, to take your fingerprints impressions. (Negotiate well, max 5k)

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/credit-card-payment-form-121012a.pdf/view

Mail the required items listed above—signed applicant information form, fingerprint card, and payment of $18 U.S. dollars per person—to the following address:

FBI CJIS Division – Summary Request
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, WV 26306

Wait and continue to wait.

Your credit card will then be charged and the review starts.

Wait some more. The result will be mailed to you. If you use a US address, you should get it within 2 weeks but if na Naija address, goodluck with 3months+ extra waiting.

Zany.

Lmao... I'm on my way to Alagbon as I type. I heard the waiting is not small.
Thank you for responding.
I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lapazi(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2017
anaxagoras:
Hello All,

I have started my journey to attain the PR so I have started studying for the IELTS.
I have my BSc in Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Covenant University) and I have just completed my MSc in Information Technology (National Open University) but my certificate will be out in January next , 2018. What do I do? Should I wait until my MSC certificate is out or I can go ahead with WES evaluation ?

I need an advice from you guys.

Thanks in anticipation smiley

hello...nice to see someone on the same page as myself, also studied Electrical Electronics, Msc. Info Tech-NOUN, also awaiting my certificate, we should relate and share info together. I will follow and pm you, wish you d very best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 11:21am On May 02, 2017
@MummyJaygirls, how did your medicals go?

On a lighter mood, page "419" cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by KayVutton: 11:53am On May 02, 2017
Good day all.

I am a programmer with Bsc and other certifications in

ITIL intermediary
Cisco Certified Internetworking expert
CompTIA A+
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer

Do I qualify for one or more certification?

MummyJaygirls your attention is kindly needed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Spatz81: 12:32pm On May 02, 2017
My people, is there still problems with Passport booklets.... The guy in charge of mine is still giving me the same story ooo.... I have done capturing since almost a month now.

Someone please come to my rescue. SOS

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 12:37pm On May 02, 2017
Hello my potential neighbours in Canada.....Lolll
My hubby's ECA report finally came out on Friday. So we decided to enter the pool without mine - WES has been wasting time on mine. Our mark is 443 and we are really looking forward to ITA tomorrow by God's grace. All things will work togeda for the good of everyone of us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 12:40pm On May 02, 2017
Hi all. Please I need practical experience from anyone who knows about a gift deed or has successfully used it. My question is that will I need to submit the bank statement of the gifter or evidence of where he got his money?
Is the notarized copy sufficient.?
Lastly, any idea of how much it will cost, I have a sample letter shared on this platform but how much does it cost to notarize it in Lagos.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 12:41pm On May 02, 2017
Congrats

Morbolar:
My hubby's ECA report finally came out on Friday. So we decided to enter the pool without mine - WES has been wasting time on mine. Our mark is 443 and we are really looking forward to ITA tomorrow by God's grace. All things will work togeda for the good of everyone of us.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 12:44pm On May 02, 2017
My brother. I am currently in ikoyi passport office to find out what the issue is. The story on ground is that they only started collecting march files last Friday.. They have backlogs to clear. We can only be hopeful

Thats not to say that one can't get Passport expressly, na money matters and talking to the right person. Will keep u posted once I get mine.

Spatz81:
My people, is there still problems with Passport booklets.... The guy in charge of mine is still giving me the same story ooo.... I have done capturing since almost a month now.

Someone please come to my rescue. SOS

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 02, 2017
Bimpsy99:
My brother. I am currently in ikoyi passport office to find out what the issue is. The story on ground is that they only started collecting march files last Friday.. They have backlogs to clear. We can only be hopeful

Thats not to say that one can't get Passport expressly, na money matters and talking to the right person. Will keep u posted once I get mine.

Please don't forget to do dat o cos I need to do some ASAP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Spatz81: 1:44pm On May 02, 2017
bigbroda:

Please don't forget to do dat o cos I need to do some ASAP.

Please I would very well appreciate that.

Meanwhile do you need it to submit your application, or have you submitted and hoping to update your passport details using CSE? I am asking because that's my plan.... my current passport expires in September and I am hoping to submit application with it and update later when the new one comes out.

what do you think?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Spatz81: 1:45pm On May 02, 2017
Bimpsy99:

Meanwhile do you need it to submit your application, or have you submitted and hoping to update your passport details using CSE? I am asking because that's my plan.... my current passport expires in September and I am hoping to submit application with it and update later when the new one comes out.

what do you think?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by EJIZY: 1:54pm On May 02, 2017
Morbolar:

Please how long does it take WES to evaluate a result? My transcript just got to them today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dammysanmi(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2017
Bombard them with mails, Tweet at them @WESCanada, asking them to update your status. Follow Up Follow Up Follow UP, though their standard processing time is 20 working days after receiving all documents, but with lots of prayer and BOMBARDING they can do it in lesser time. I hope they don't ask your school to verify your transcript or certificate.
EJIZY:

Please how long does it take WES to evaluate a result? My transcript just got to them today.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 2:50pm On May 02, 2017
40manlappy:
@MummyJaygirls, how did your medicals go?

On a lighter mood, page "419" cheesy

40, I did the medicals today, na me be number 1 sef for queue, no time wasting, lol. Thanks bro

As per the 419 page, the Nigerian woman in me came out and said" God forbid not my portion" cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 2:51pm On May 02, 2017
Spatz81:

what do you think?

September is still far na, submit with it then update later
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 2:55pm On May 02, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

40, I did the medicals today, na me be number 1 sef for queue, no time wasting, lol. Thanks bro

As per the 419 page, the Nigerian woman in me came out and said" God forbid not my portion" cheesy cheesy

You must have gotten there quite early. Pleased to know you are done with that.

Lol @ bolded cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 2:55pm On May 02, 2017
KayVutton:
Good day all.

ITIL intermediary
CompTIA A+

MummyJaygirls your attention is kindly needed.

I learnt ACCA is the only recognized certification by these evaluating bodies, someone else may chip in contrary info though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 2:57pm On May 02, 2017
40manlappy:

You must have gotten there quite early. Pleased to know you are done with that.

Lol @ bolded cheesy grin

I was early, but Abuja is a lot saner than Lagos. As at when I was leaving people no even plenty

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 3:00pm On May 02, 2017
lapazi:

hello...nice to see someone on the same page as myself, also studied Electrical Electronics, Msc. Info Tech-NOUN, also awaiting my certificate, we should relate and share info together. I will follow and pm you, wish you d very best!

IQAS accepts "TO WHOM" u can use them instead, just make sure ur transcript is sent from ur school to them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by KayVutton: 3:00pm On May 02, 2017
KayVutton:
Good day all.

ITIL intermediary
CompTIA A+

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by primeson1(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2017
419 indeed grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by EJIZY: 4:35pm On May 02, 2017
dammysanmi:
Bombard them with mails, Tweet at them @WESCanada, asking them to update your status. Follow Up Follow Up Follow UP, though their standard processing time is 20 working days after receiving all documents, but with lots of prayer and BOMBARDING they can do it in lesser time. I hope they don't ask your school to verify your transcript or certificate.

Thank you, just did my IELTS last week and would like to fastrack this process and take advantage of the low scores now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 4:47pm On May 02, 2017
I haven't used a gift deed but I intend to , this is my Professional advicem
1. The gift deed which is on this thread is sufficient . The person who is gifting signs with his witness same as you.

2. There is a place where the commisioner of oaths should stamp and sign . Take it to the registry of the court to get it stamped . The cost depends on the state . There is a receipt for it so I don't think its negotiable but this is Nigeria so I can't say. Send both the deed and the receipt to CIC

3. I have said earlier you don't need to notorize a Deed. This is because its an original document you are uploading . However if you feel you want to , there is a lawyer on this thread @perks I think . Lawyers don't have fixed price it depends on their status and yours

4. I think dupyshoo used deed so go through her post

5. You don't need to post the persons bank statement but if you can get it that's fine .

Any other clarfication will try and help .

Bimpsy99:
Hi all. Please I need practical experience from anyone who knows about a gift deed or has successfully used it. My question is that will I need to submit the bank statement of the gifter or evidence of where he got his money?
Lastly, any idea of how much it will cost, I have a sample letter shared on this platform but how much does it cost to notarize it in Lagos.

Thanks

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by winter(f): 4:53pm On May 02, 2017
Hello,

My IELTS remark just came back. grin
My writing score was increased from 6.5 to 7 after 2 months. angry

I thank God o. Looking forward to ITA.
But ehn, I need some explanation o.

I just inputted the new score but it's not changing my overall profile score even though it shows update submitted. Should I still waiting small? smiley

Thanks for your response

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by agates: 5:01pm On May 02, 2017
Hi everyone. Please has anyone given WES a digitary access to evaluate their transcript. Please i need an urgent response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lumzy1(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2017
Hello All,
On the POF issue, I want to confirm if there has been any case of request for the statement of account of the person gifting the funds. I aggregated the funds and sent it to one person who now wrote a gift deed for me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Java47: 5:07pm On May 02, 2017
Bimpsy99:

Thanks

I stated the transfer details with basic information of the donor and the connection. Everything shouldn't cost you more than 2,000 and 20mins.

Hopefully I've got the authentic notary. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.