Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2607758 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by balogunsam(m): 9:11am On May 12, 2017
codebrew85:
Hello fam, please who can assist with a sure person's contact in OOU's exams and records unit in order to follow up on my credentials evaluation?

Up OOU!!! grin If you get any links, please do not forget me in your kingdom bro. HEard transcrip processing and sending is now 50k..how true?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:11am On May 12, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 9:18am On May 12, 2017
My understanding is that you provide a single LOE stating clearly (per supporting docs section that needs explanation for instance) all you need to explain. This is what I did. I am somewhat convinced that is why only one upload button is provided for the LOE. However, some say they upload an LOE for each section alongside the document.

Just to mention also, a friend of mine uploaded just one LOE for different things he had to explain. He got the PPR in April.

sehawale:

Please what about merging an LOE to the required documents for upload for each document (where applicant thinks LOE is needed)? For example, if I want to attach LOE for POF, will it not make it easier for the VO if applicant just merges the LOE for POF to the POF got from bank rather than uploading that LOE at the additional docs part? Please if you have done the former and successful, comment pls.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by folamingo: 9:32am On May 12, 2017
I just thought I should share this in respect of those for April 2017 AOR. For other AOR months, select tracker as registration.

please join April AOR Tracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/april-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

With this tool which shows everyone that has added their case around the world, you can know the status of applicants in your country.

So I was able to deduce that passing of medicals for Nigeria takes about 47 to 65 days after eAOR going by other applicants info. It has analytics where you can see all status up to PPR.

Kindly note it's you and I updating the info so others can benefit from it.

If we all join it will be a fantastic way for POST ITA members to be informed.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Good luck!

amindondee:
Hello All, Please is there any news on POST ITA. no news from anyone again. sad

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by isaleko: 9:47am On May 12, 2017
So finally my results were posted:

Listening 7
Reading 8
Writing 6.5 ( and to think I got an extra sheet of paper! I think I know my lapses small caps
Speaking 7.5

Overall 7.5

My questionn should I redo exam again cause of that writing that is 6.5 I feel like I got an F! What do u reckon my score would be like?? Is it a good result? Thank you house.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by balogunsam(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2017
isaleko:

Listening 7
Reading 8
Writing 6.5 ( and to think I got an extra sheet of paper! I think I know my lapses small caps
Speaking 7.5

Overall 7.5

My questionn should I redo exam again cause of that writing that is 6.5 I feel like I got an F! What do u reckon my score would be like?? Is it a good result? Thank you house.

Overall is not bad...the decision to rewrite totally depends on what band is demanded by what you want to do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by monique2002(f): 10:05am On May 12, 2017
Finally got COPR!!!
ITA: Oct 19
AOR : Nov 22
Medicals passed : Nov 29
PPR: April 19
Sent in passport on April 28th
COPR: May 5

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by deeore: 10:14am On May 12, 2017
monique2002:
Finally got COPR!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2017
monique2002:
Finally got COPR!!!
Congratulations Monique. This Ur moniker will gel very well with Quebecois. Pray for us coming behind u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by isaleko: 10:29am On May 12, 2017
balogunsam:

Overall is not bad...the decision to rewrite totally depends on what band is demanded by what you want to do.

i want to apply for the federal skills programme under EE. and hoping my points can be pushed to 400 at least. hubby hasnt doned his exams yet
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by monique2002(f): 10:33am On May 12, 2017
freeradical:

Congratulations Monique. This Ur moniker will gel very well with Quebecois. Pray for us coming behind u

He he!! I pray! Thanks ooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by folamingo: 10:33am On May 12, 2017
Please we should all be careful when uploading application documents after getting your ITA.

Someone's application was rejected and cancelled for erroneously uploading his son's birth certificate in the Passport page field.

Just thought I should share.

All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chuks1000: 10:36am On May 12, 2017
Bump,
Someone help pls

chuks1000:
Good morning guys,

I have received ITA via PNP
Please I have 2 questions
1. How can I exclude my spouse from my Application for PR. We ve been sepatatd for some time but not divorced. I have just started the divorce proceedings. I included her in my ee profile and pnp app. Has anybody had this experience

2. Also I have been to Benin rep for more than 6 months but I Hear they only issue pcc to those born in Benin rep. Has any body ever gotten Benin pcc and how

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Welder(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2017
elfmann:
Just read here..or search it.
I have actually been reading and searching with no results.
House, please assist a brother.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:50am On May 12, 2017
monique2002:
Finally got COPR!!!

Congratulations smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 10:57am On May 12, 2017
isaleko:

Listening 7
Reading 8
Speaking 7.5

Overall 7.5

You need a minimum of 8 in Listening , and 7 in writing...rewrite and aim for 8.5,8,7.5,7.5 in LR,S& W. Play around with the CRS calculator, change the L to 8 and W to 7, and u'll see your scores go up by 50 points or more
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:00am On May 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:02am On May 12, 2017
Welder:

I have actually been reading and searching with no results.

House, please assist a brother.
U no do anything. Use the tool to know if ur spouse shld do ECA or IELTS GT or both. It depends on ur CRS and trending cutoff points.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 11:03am On May 12, 2017
Welder:
Good morning guys

You guys are doing a great work.

I just want to clarify if its necessary that one's spouse get his credentials evaluated. I can't seem to find it on CIC website. Perhaps, someone here can provide a link.
Its not compulsory but could be necessary if you need the extra marks. It could add 8 marks to your score if he has a Bsc,and 10marks if Masters.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:04am On May 12, 2017
Adiahabasi:
You need a minimum of 8 in Listening , and 7 in writing...rewrite and aim for 8.5,8,7.5,7.5 in LR,S& W. Play around with the CRS calculator, change the L to 8 and W to 7, and u'll see your scores go up by 50 points or more
That thing is not for everyone. Let him check his CRS first with this result. If it is near 430..enter the place oh pool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:07am On May 12, 2017
isaleko:

Listening 7
Reading 8
Speaking 7.5

Overall 7.5

When did you write?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:09am On May 12, 2017
miella:

On a lighter note, assuming you re a teacher or lecturer, you would have been a very STRICT (and NO-NONSENSE) kind of person grin grin grin
Really..I want to be an agent for folks who claim to have read but be asking if their spouses should do ECA or IELTS...my inbox don full..Abeg na cash-related mails it gets now on. Any other things, read and search this thread or table it for those who still have the nerves of answering already-treated issues. Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 11:20am On May 12, 2017
monique2002:
Finally got COPR!!!

Great news...congratulations!

AOR to medicals passed was just a week! Wow...that was pretty fast.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 11:21am On May 12, 2017
sehawale:

Please what did you eventually use? How did you compress?

i used all the available apps o cos some will say i have surpassed the free size, so i was combining all grin I merged, compressed, merged the compressed doc again, compressed the compressed merged docs again until i got to 4mb. Phew!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 11:22am On May 12, 2017
40manlappy:

Try ilovepdf dot com or smallpdf dot com
*modified
I just saw that you eventually resolved it. Cheers

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:24am On May 12, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blizzle(m): 11:26am On May 12, 2017
Yes it is necessary for your spouse to do ECA and IELTS only if you want to claim spousal CRS points

Welder:
Good morning guys

I just want to clarify if its necessary that one's spouse get his credentials evaluated. I can't seem to find it on CIC website. Perhaps, someone here can provide a link.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by eddycross(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2017
Welder:
Good morning guys

If you can get the required scores without the spouse's ECA evaluation, please go ahead. This means that you cannot claim scores for spouse's education.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by isaleko: 11:39am On May 12, 2017
[quote author=wapu post=56448594]

When did you write?[/quote

i wrote on the 29th of april
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by isaleko: 11:41am On May 12, 2017
elfmann:

That thing is not for everyone. Let him check his CRS first with this result. If it is near 430..enter the place oh pool.

i checked crs my points were 382 though my wes wasnt included as a factor also hubbys wes and ielts wasnt added up. i got the 50 extra points for high ielts score i noticed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 12, 2017
isaleko:

i checked crs my points were 382 though my wes wasnt included as a factor also hubbys wes and ielts wasnt added up. i got the 50 extra points for high ielts score i noticed.
Input everything you know you guys can get or have and see...especially ECA is sure banker. Then imagine IELTS GT bands and see how to prepare and he shld do his too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Omonjoe(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2017
Omonjoe:
Can one create EE profile with WES evaluation in progress since we know that the ECA number will be IMM added to the registration number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.