Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2607409 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by winter(f): 3:20pm On May 11, 2017
Thanks

optionese:

Use the name of your primary assignment. Don't put government
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by winter(f): 3:23pm On May 11, 2017
Please people, I haff come again.

I want to understand what the LOE is. Is it a separate letter I need to draft? Or is there a slot on the online application portal for LOE? Does it need to be signed (if it's a letter)? Can someone pls assist with a sample?
Pleaaaseeeee wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 3:51pm On May 11, 2017
It's hard to give a definite delivery time. Mine took probably four weeks or more...though it spanned across the Christmas period. Ideally, it should be about two weeks max I think.

I would advice you be patient a bit. Also, ensure you check on your school regularly to see if it has been received by them.

Momentum2017:
I reached out to WES again and they informed me that the verification request to my school was sent through standard mail (which I am interpreting as thru postal services). Please does anyone have an idea how long it would ordinarily take to be delivered to my school from Canada?

Thanks for your help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 4:00pm On May 11, 2017
caon:
he has a domicilary account but doesn't have visa gold card.he can only do transfers n nt online payments.wat do u tink
Take @elfman offer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 4:02pm On May 11, 2017
winter:

I want to understand what the LOE is. Is it a separate letter I need to draft? Or is there a slot on the online application portal for LOE? Does it need to be signed (if it's a letter)? Can someone pls assist with a sample?
Pleaaaseeeee wink

There is a slot for letter of explanation.
There is no format. Whatever clarification you think the VO needs should be in your LOE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 4:05pm On May 11, 2017
Yes it is a separate document you need to draft which you will then upload. However, it is not mandatory except you have a need to explain something about your application. Some prepare it as a proper formal letter. Mine was not exactly formal as I did not address it to anyone. Key thing is having a clear explanation of what you need to explain.

I also hear signature is not mandatory. Some say it is a preferred option.

winter:

Pleaaaseeeee wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Momentum2017: 4:31pm On May 11, 2017
Great,...thanks for your help.

LordSebastian:
It's hard to give a definite delivery time. Mine took probably four weeks or more...though it spanned across the Christmas period. Ideally, it should be about two weeks max I think.

I would advice you be patient a bit. Also, ensure you check on your school regularly to see if it has been received by them.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by floyo001: 6:12pm On May 11, 2017
Hello My people,

Your expertise and knowledge will be much appreciated.

Planning to enter the pool for early June draw, My wife is principal applicant. While her ECA should be ready by then because courier has confirmed delivery of her transcript to IAS since 24th of April, my own ECA is likely not going to be ready by then, due to delay from School in sending transcript, though I have my IELTS scores already.

I simply want to know if it is possible for a principal applicant to enter the pool with spouse but without spouses ECA and what the implications are.

I have checked her CRS score implication (without my ECA) and she should still be able to make the current trend in ITA draws.

Also, if she enters the pool and does not make ITA can we update her profile with my ECA for the next draw.

Just want to take advantage of these low scores.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kathyjex: 6:14pm On May 11, 2017
thanks a lot

MummyJaygirls:

Yes I did medicals in Abuja, Abuja clinics to be precise. It was fine, they asked me questions and made me do blood and urine test and also chest X-ray

Adults- 48k (approximately)
Children- 10k (approximately)
Children 4 years and below-7k5

Good luck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 6:20pm On May 11, 2017
floyo001:
Hello My people,

Your expertise and knowledge will be much appreciated.

Planning to enter the pool for early June draw, My wife is principal applicant. While her ECA should be ready by then because courier has confirmed delivery of her transcript to IAS since 24th of April, my own ECA is likely not going to be ready by then, due to delay from School in sending transcript, though I have my IELTS scores already.

I simply want to know if it is possible for a principal applicant to enter the pool with spouse but without spouses ECA and what the implications are.

I have checked her CRS score implication (without my ECA) and she should still be able to make the current trend in ITA draws.

Also, if she enters the pool and does not make ITA can we update her profile with my ECA for the next draw.

Just want to take advantage of these low scores.

Thanks
Yes you are right on all fronts. She can enter the pool without your ECA, and yes if she hasn't gotten an ITA before you ECA is ready, you can always update your EE profile.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by floyo001: 6:44pm On May 11, 2017
Adiahabasi:
Yes you are right on all fronts. She can enter the pool without your ECA, and yes if she hasn't gotten an ITA before you ECA is ready, you can always update your EE profile.

Thanks for your prompt response.

One more clarification. let's say she gets ITA without my ECA and then my ECA arrives. What happens?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 6:52pm On May 11, 2017
floyo001:

One more clarification. let's say she gets ITA without my ECA and then my ECA arrives. What happens?

There are no issues.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lolobukkie(f): 7:07pm On May 11, 2017
please kindly a sister, i am a graduate of analytical chemistry and lost a job recently, married with a kid though
will like to move with my family to canada, or a better place for greener pasture.

will like to apply for the canadian program
please advice on which of the program best applicable for me and detailed procedure

i am unable to read all the past post, pls can i get a volunteer that knows due process.
i am begging ooo
been looking for job since 2013 no show yet , i have 5yrs experience as a Quality control officer in a paint industry b4 shutdown of company

positive response will be appreciated soonest
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 11, 2017
lolobukkie:
please kindly a sister, i am a graduate of analytical chemistry and lost a job recently, married with a kid though
will like to move with my family to canada, or a better place for greener pasture.

please advice on which of the program best applicable for me and detailed procedure

i am unable to read all the past post, pls can i get a volunteer that knows due process.
i am begging ooo
been looking for job since 2013 no show yet , i have 5yrs experience as a Quality control officer in a paint industry b4 shutdown of company

Agent straight.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lolobukkie(f): 8:00pm On May 11, 2017

i am begging ooo

professional advice , zandora and others where u dey?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Redaddict: 8:03pm On May 11, 2017
Hi seniors in the house, pls is it possible to enter the pool with a low CRS score and then update with a better IELTS score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by edababa007(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2017
Hi Pple... I need cic email address. If you have, please share.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 11, 2017
Redaddict:
Hi seniors in the house, pls is it possible to enter the pool with a low CRS score and then update with a better IELTS score?
This guy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by behati: 8:15pm On May 11, 2017
lolobukkie:
please kindly a sister, i am a graduate

You will need to read for yourself, the first few pages has most of the information you require.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Redaddict: 8:34pm On May 11, 2017
elfmann:

This guy.
It's a lady sir.
Please assist with a response. I am just trying to make up for lost time on WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 8:43pm On May 11, 2017
good evening all, i scanned my picture, please what app can i use to edit to canada spec. make una no vex abeg help. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 8:44pm On May 11, 2017
Redaddict:

yes it is
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 8:46pm On May 11, 2017
floyo001:

if she gets ITA without ur ECA, u can later decide to include it or not. not really neccesary again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cuteguy201: 8:53pm On May 11, 2017
Good Evening house, while I'm preparing for my WES evaluation, I did notice something about WAEC. Pls is this Waec evaluation necessary or I can just go ahead and evaluate my Diploma and Bsc Credentials because I want to earn Points for "2 or More Credentials".
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:12pm On May 11, 2017
cuteguy201:
Good Evening house, while I'm preparing for my WES evaluation, I did notice something about WAEC. Pls is this Waec evaluation necessary or I can just go ahead and evaluate my Diploma and Bsc Credentials because I want to earn Points for "2 or More Credentials".

your highest cert should be evaluated unless waec is your highest
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 9:16pm On May 11, 2017
lolobukkie:

i am begging ooo

Read page 0-10.Then jump to page 400. With that you'll be able to come back to ask informed questions. If you don't want to read at allget a Canadian agent, cld cost u as high as 3,000CAD or better still pay me 100k and I'll do all the reading for you...deal? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 11, 2017
Adiahabasi:
Read page 0-10.Then jump to page 400. With that you'll be able to come back to ask informed questions. If you don't want to read at allget a Canadian agent, cld cost u as high as 3,000CAD or better still pay me 100k and I'll do all the reading for you...deal? tongue
Hahaha..they no wan read..no wan pay either..Haba! I ga-abuzi ogbenyi buru amuosu?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 11, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

your highest cert should be evaluated unless waec is your highest
Hehehe
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 11, 2017
cuteguy201:
I think diploma goes with HND..not with B.Sc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 9:25pm On May 11, 2017
lolobukkie:

i am begging ooo

Its a DIY thread. DO IT YOURSELF.
Serious question, you said you are jobless, so what could possibly hinder you from reading just 400 pages. Take it as a novel.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 9:51pm On May 11, 2017
MummyJaygirls:
good evening all, i scanned my picture, please what app can i use to edit to canada spec. make una no vex abeg help. thanks
Try this link. Lemme know if it helps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 9:56pm On May 11, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Try this link. Let me know if it works

https:///o4qEBD

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.