Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605597 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jenny3(f): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Hello all, been a while
Please anyone who has done PCC UK was your Endorser contacted?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2017
temmyo:
Please lawyers in the house who have done their ECA, did you evaluate your llb or your b.l , or both?

Use iqas
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2017
Java47:
Hello house,

Here is my scenario, for each section I uploaded all the documents related to it. Like for POF, I merged the bank statement, bank letter, gift deed etc as a document and uploaded.

Looking at some posts here and other sites, some mentioned they merged these documents with their LOE.

Which is preferred or more effective?

I know there's no one way to do this, but your thoughts will be appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.
The way you have done it is the right way
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2017
DPizzy:

Hello Good people!
Please I also need the male version of the PCC form too.
My email: doctore4292@gmail.com
Thanks.

Sent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2017
joyuzo:
Finally.......they Replied me ohhh late in the evening yesterday.I Thank BabaGod ohh.Mind at Rest Now.Guess it's the 2nd Fax I Resent on 29th May that they finally viewed and replied. Thank U House for All your responses.

Hallelujah grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by peppers: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2017
Okay I will. You are right.

Thank you so so much.

[quote author=Boss13 post=57118158][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2017
Morbolar:

I personally dont think it should. But i am also throwing it to the more experienced in the house to educate us. Lets hope someone drops an important advise on this.

This is important for those who are yet to submit not to make mistakes. If you go married in 2016 and your job at that time was working in a bank as a customer service manager, you will or should have entered in the place for profession BANKER. Now when filling this form the NOC for banker and customer service are similar. A LOE stating that a generic profession of banker instead of being specific job title would pose no problem. However if at the time of marriage your profession was banker and you entered lawyer (because that's what you graduated from school with) , I think that poses a problem

What am saying in the long run is that your NOC in your marriage certificate should be in sync with your 10years history and job history if applicable.

Someone here explained how a different NOC on marriage certificate has held his friend back from PPR. Think about it why is your profession at the time of your marriage not the same as your work history. The VOs are trained for this job to look for loopholes.

I hope I haven't confused anyone. This stuff is important.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2017
jenny3:
Hello all, been a while

No, but who knows? It could be a case of random selection.

Do you have issues with then contacting your endorser? If that's the case, it's safer to get another endorser then. My two cents.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by peppers: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2017
Please which one is schedule A o?

@boss1313 i sent you a message please

bbaby84:

Use the updated version .
@40manlappy submitted the schedule A with his application you can ask him what to do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2017
jenny3:
Hello all, been a while

I really doubt except maybe the application get K leg, done PCC UK like four times now for my family people...never has the endorser been contacted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2017
temmyo:
Please lawyers in the house who have done their ECA, did you evaluate your llb or your b.l , or both?

Read through the posts of a member named iphie25. I think either @perks or @optionese too.

@joyuzo Congrats smiley

@Itee Did you raise a CSE just before you were contacted or you didn't do that eventually?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by curllygee: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2017
I have been following dis thread quietly. I need some explanations. I have seen that people claim 1 year NYSC experience as part of work experience. My NYSC experience is in NOC 4031 ( secondary school teacher). I studied accounting so I taught accounts during youth service. After that I have worked for only 6months as an accountant in a company(NOC 1111) before I resigned to face my full time masters programme which ended on Thursday with my thesis defence. I will be writing ielts next month, my question is, will my teaching experience pose a problem as against my profession as an accountant as i can only claim one year work experience in NOC 4031 though I have about 2 persons that can give me reference letter with dia company letter head. please I need advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jenny3(f): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2017
Ok thanks, no issue with Endorser, just wanted to have an idea if processing has starting, I'll just be patient and wait for the 12 days specified

Ehrnie:

No, but who knows? It could be a case of random selection.

Do you have issues with then contacting your endorser? If that's the case, it's safer to get another endorser then. My two cents.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jenny3(f): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2017
Onlineise:

I really doubt except maybe the application get K leg, done PCC UK like four times now for my family people...never has the endorser been contacted.

Ok Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Topmag: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2017
pls for those with local government marriage certificate, is it advisable to go on with one's application with the certificate or have anoda marriage at Federal registry. Even after name change on one's passport.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2017
@temmyo

You don't need to evaluate your b.l - I.e law school - only your llb will suffice. If you have a masters, you should only evaluate the masters as it is your highest qualification.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2017
vcole:
I didn't upload schedule A. toyogirl can click on my moniker and read old posts. This statutory question and schedule A has been discussed before by me, esosa4real and a few other people.

Congrats vcole, you have been very helpful. Can you please share your timeline especially after receiving AOR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Hey People,

On the issue of Schedule A, I will like chip in something, as I also submitted upfront because my madam was once rejected a yankee visa.

Riding on the snaps sent by @optionese earlier, notice that the two questions clearly asked if you have been refused a visa somewhere in the question, in which case a YES will suffice for both questions.

However, a Schedule A, distinguishes between the two questions by making 1 just about visa refusal (6d) while the 2nd is clearly about refused admission at POE or ordered to leave (6e)...so you get the chance to say Yes and No in this case as the questions are clearly now different.

I hope this helps.

Gracias

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Java47: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2017
optionese:

The way you have done it is the right way

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
optionese:

This is important for those who are yet to submit not to make mistakes. If you go married in 2016 and your job at that time was working in a bank as a customer service manager, you will or should have entered in the place for profession BANKER. Now when filling this form the nice for banker and customer service are similar. A LOE stating that a generic profession of banker instead of being specific job title would pose no problem. However if at the time of marriage your profession was banker and you entered (lawyer because that's what you graduated from school with) , I think that poses a problem

What am saying in the long run is that your rNOC in your marriage certificate should be in sync with your 10years history and job history if applicable.

Someone here a different NOC on marriage certificate has held his friend back from PPR. Think about it why is your profession at the time of your marriage not the same as your work history. The VOs are trained for this job to look for loopholes.

So what you are basically saying is that at the time the chartered accountant who is a compliance officer was getting married, he ought to have filled compliance officer as profession on his marriage certificate and not accountant. I dont think the Visa officers are robots. They are human and i'm sure they think
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
optionese:

This is important for those who are yet to submit not to make mistakes. If you go married in 2016 and your job at that time was working in a bank as a customer service manager, you will or should have entered in the place for profession BANKER. Now when filling this form the NOC for banker and customer service are similar. A LOE stating that a generic profession of banker instead of being specific job title would pose no problem. However if at the time of marriage your profession was banker and you entered lawyer (because that's what you graduated from school with) , I think that poses a problem

What am saying in the long run is that your NOC in your marriage certificate should be in sync with your 10years history and job history if applicable.

Someone here explained how a different NOC on marriage certificate has held his friend back from PPR. Think about it why is your profession at the time of your marriage not the same as your work history. The VOs are trained for this job to look for loopholes.

I hv worked as an accountant within the past ten years 2012- 2014.My reason for putting accounting was becos I always wanted to practice as an accountant
. If I show add my certificate from Ican will it still be a problem? The NOC am claiming for is compliance officer while my accounting experience will be In my personal history
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Guys, I have these questions 2 ask.

1. While filling my EE profile, under d education section, I filled HND and had to put d duration(start month and end month) which happened to b 2 years bring a 2-year program. Now under d last part of d section, I'm meant to choose what d qualification is i.e. 2 year certificate, 3 years certificate or equivalent to a degree, Masters, etc. Cos it's a 2-year program and d duration too was 2 years, I chose d 2-year certificate option. Meanwhile d WES evaluation calls it a 3 years program/ BSc.(something like dat). Do u think I have filled it correctly by choosing a 2-year program or I should go with d WES equivalent. There is actually another portion for d evaluation/Canada equivalence. I don't have issues with dat cos it's spelt out on d certificate so dat one is obviously 3-yr certificate. My concern is dat I'm choosing 2 year somewhere up and 3 years at another place down for d same program/certificate. Hope it's okay? Also chose 2 years for d OND too which I think it's okay being OND and not HND.

My 2nd question is about employment month. I was in d banking sector before joining d public service. I left d banking sector some years back in November and joined my present employer in december of d same year but my employment letter reads october and d government agency sees me as an October employee. Obviously the embassy letter they would give me will read October as employment month but i didn't resume until December as advised by my employer, I didn't even get d letter until November but was paid from October. Now how do I fill my work experience duration cos I can't claim to have left d bank in September when I actually left in November and i can't put december as my resumption date with d government agency when d letter they would give me to d embassy reads October been my official resumption month. What do u think guyz?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Sent
Thanks so much sis! I'm so greateful. God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Morbolar:

So what you are basically saying is that at the time the chartered accountant who is a compliance officer was getting married, he ought to have filled compliance officer as profession on his marriage certificate and not accountant. I dont think the Visa officers are robots. They are human and i'm sure they think

Ok then.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
ysmd:

I hv worked as an accountant within the past ten years 2012- 2014.My reason for putting accounting was becos I always wanted to practice as an accountant
. If I show add my certificate from Ican will it still be a problem? The NOC am claiming for is compliance officer while my accounting experience will be In my personal history

The year/month you got married where you working as accountant or with an NOC that is similar? In ur personal history what was your NOC on the year you got married. The NOC on your job history what was your NOC on the year you got married? 3 questions must be answered with the same NOC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
Morbolar:

Am sure you saw where I said if the job you are doing has a generic term that covers a wide range of sub heads, your NOC would be ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pls i dreamt i was living in Canada last nite. What do i do? I think iv been bitten by the canadian bug shocked

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temmytee1(f): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
toyogirl:
Thanks!

@tpyogirl.
Don't answer yes to both questions. Refusal of entry is different from refusal of visa.
Refusal of entry is when you get to another country and you are not allowed to go in at the border. Hence you might have been given a visa and still denied entry.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
optionese:

Am sure you saw where I said if the job you are doing has a generic term that covers a wide range of sub heads, your NOC would be ok

Optionese pls be open minded. I am sure you have heard people saying things like "I dont practice my profession". The fact that i am a lawyer does not mean my NOC must be lawyer. I could be a barrister by profession but my job experience, would be my NOC. Dat doesnt mean i am not a lawyer by profession cos i have the training and cert. My thots...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Morbolar:

Optionese pls be open minded. I am sure you have heard people saying things like "I dont practice my profession". The fact that i am a lawyer does not mean my NOC must be lawyer. I could be a barrister by profession but my job experience, would be my NOC. Dat doesnt mean i am not a lawyer by profession cos i have the training and cert. My thots...

Like I said earlier on, ok then. If the explanation does not apply to you move passed it. If you didn't understand my point move past it too. This has nothing to do with open mindedness. Someone asked a question I answered to the best of my ability. If you think my suggestion is not tenable suggest to the person your solution so that the person can make an informed decision. Am not a VO.

Most of the people who have this problem had Public service on their certificate and they have never worked in public service. This is important so suggest what you think they should do.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
optionese:

Like I said earlier on, ok then. If the explanation does not apply to you move passed it. If you didn't understand my point move past it too. This has nothing to do with open mindedness. Someone asked a question I answered to the best of my ability. If you think my suggestion is not tenable suggest to the person your solution so that the person can make an informed decision. Am not a VO.

I have moved passed it. We are all not the VO. The most important thing is to be credible and honest in all off the information you provide...your profession ooo....your job experience....(which is ur NOC) Every other thing that they need clarification on, be able to clarify. My thots again....I wonder what people that studied Economics and wrote Econimist as profession will do if they are claiming customer service NOC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
temmytee1:
@tpyogirl.
Don't answer yes to both questions. Refusal of entry is different from refusal of visa.
Refusal of entry is when you get to another country and you are not allowed to go in at the border. Hence you might have been given a visa and still denied entry.

The two questions have refusal of visa, the screenshots are on the thread look at it closely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.