Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2605578 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by omesanni: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2017
yimiton:
Sorry, I do not have the answer to your question but I'm curious to know whether you were asked to provide evidence to show that she's actually your sister.

Yes I was. I am supplying her birth certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by omesanni: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2017
I recently collected Police certificate from Alagabon and they gave me a certificate along with the form I filled which has all my finger prints and passport photo. I thought it was weird that they gave me the form.

Now I want to find out if I have to upload the certificate and the form with all my fingerprints(in the document checklist) because am confused as to why they'll give me form in addition to the certificate.

I have uploaded all my documents and am about to pay and this just crossed my mind and so i want to make sure am safe
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by IAMCOMING: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Hi my people

Please I have a question on remarking my ielts, can i use my present result LRWS (8.5,7,7,7) to enter the pool while i wait for the remark result or will it be frozen as it was said on the British Council website?

Thanks all for your responses
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2017
IAMCOMING:
Hi my people

Please I have a question on remarking my ielts, can i use my present result LRWS (8.5,7,7,7) to enter the pool while i wait for the remark result or will it be frozen as it was said on the British Council website?

Thanks all for your responses

You results looks fine. What your present CRS score and what is your desired score.

If you want a remark then you will have to wait till after the remark to get into the pool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ballerz: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2017
DatechMan:
After hearing from the two parties, I have decided to take the risk of going for WES.

I am the guy that asked question about discrepancy in DOB in Transcipt and Passport.

Someone allayed my fear by claiming that my transcript is not a requirement by CIC.

However, I would like to know if the age on the transcript will not be revealed by the WES report.

During the filling in of information on the WES profile, I was asked about DOB. I guess this should correspond to the one on the transcript to be submitted to avoid long thing.

I tried to inquire from the Exam and Records about the procedure for the change of DOB on the transcript but it seems na long thing.

I would have just filled the DOB on the transcript on WES profile then fill my passport DOB on CIC but I dey fear misrepresentation.

Is it possible to get an affidavit to correct this later?

What's the best approach here?

BR

WES will SURELY note the discrepancy on their report

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2017
omesanni:
I recently collected Police certificate from Alagabon and they gave me a certificate along with the form I filled which has all my finger prints and passport photo. I thought it was weird that they gave me the form.

Now I want to find out if I have to upload the certificate and the form with all my fingerprints(in the document checklist) because am confused as to why they'll give me form in addition to the certificate.

I have uploaded all my documents and am about to pay and this just crossed my mind and so i want to make sure am safe

It is in order. Upload the two as a single file (cert+form).

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 9:36am On Jun 10, 2017
Hello house I am the P.A and I don't want to include my spouse Work experience while filling the express entry application PRE-ITA to avoid the hassle of employers reference for him.

Will putting a nil work experience for my husband amount to misrepresentation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2017
ysmd:
Hello house I am the P.A and I don't want to include my spouse Work experience while filling the express entry application PRE-ITA to avoid the hassle of employers reference for him.

Will putting a nil work experience for my husband amount to misrepresentation?

**Modified

No.

Spousal work experience doesn't add any points so you can put "nil" in your EE profile pre-ITA and move his work experience to "personal history" section in your e-APR post-ITA without having to provide employer's reference.

NB: Information that you supply in your EE profile will be automatically populated in your e-APR upon acceptance of ITA. So you can always put the work experience under "personal history" section without the fear of misrepresentation.
cc: bbaby84

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chigrad: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2017
Pls can someone help with a suggestion. Thanks
chigrad:
Hello everyone. I did an upfront medical when applying for student VISA,although still awaiting the outcome of the VISA. I have just joined the express entry pool. I want to know if I can still use the same medical report for the express entry or I am expected to go for another medicals. Your kind response is needed. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2017
bularvz:

Hi guys, please how did you pay for the WES evaluation, as in which bank or master card, thanks
Use dollar-account-enabled debit card.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2017
40manlappy:

Spousal work experience doesn't add any points so you can still put it in your EE profile pre-ITA and move it to his "personal history" section in your e-APR post-ITA without having to provide employer's reference.

Thank you for this. I was thinking about this yesterday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2017
40manlappy:

Spousal work experience doesn't add any points so you can still put it in your EE profile pre-ITA and move it to his "personal history" section in your e-APR post-ITA without having to provide employer's reference.

Thank you@40manlappy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by peppers: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2017
Please can someone help with the below.

Pretty Please!!!!

Thank you

peppers:
Hello My Canada FamBam, How are you doing? I hope you guys are keying into the praise wave with @nathenielbassey on Instagram. We can take all delays and issues to God. Our Olowogbogboro is sure to do wonders.

Please I have some questions and will appreciate assistance;

1) Can I upload the WES letter I received via mail with no WES stamp on it or must I upload the one with Stamp?
2) For POF, must I add letter of non indebtedness from my bank and must i add a reference letter?
3) Must my statement of account be 6 months before I can submit. I am using treasury bills for my POF but I also want to add my statement because it shows my salary and also I have quite a sum there but I am printing from February 1st and for it to be 6 months, it has to be July 31st which is too close to submission date (a month). Please advise.

4) Did anyone use narrations such as "my investment" or "for my tbills" or for "payment of rents" or "refund of rent" when transferring in and out of the account, I have my treasury bills letter to validate this.

5) what is the risk of submitting about 3 weeks to submission last date
6) Is it advisable to run the test with my HMO before going to Qlife.

I will appreciate all questions answered and would be lovelier if people that actually did it advise as well.

God is on this journey with us and HE that has brought us thus far definitely has a plan.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2017
ysmd:

Thank you@40manlappy

Welcome. Please check my post again. I have modified my initial comment.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chigrad: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone, would like to know if information provided while applying for student VISA must tally with information that would be used for express entry. For example place of work. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bolabae: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=Adiahabasi post=57365704]In case anyone outside Lagos wants to get Nigerian PCC, I recently met someone that does it for 10k,don't want to drop his phone no here though,pm me if interested.

Hello Adiahabasi, please I need the contact of the person who can help with the police clearance. Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bolabae: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2017
Adiahabasi:
In case anyone outside Lagos wants to get Nigerian PCC, I recently met someone that does it for 10k,don't want to drop his phone no here though,pm me if interested.

I am interested please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bolabae: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2017
Hello house, please I need Someone who can assist me get the police clearance. Please contact me if you have any link. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2017
40manlappy:

Welcome. Please check my post again. I have modified my initial comment.

Noted.thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by DatechMan(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2017
elfmann:

I don't think WES uses the one school sends via transcript. I'm a living example.. Let him put the one on his passport on the forms and may be include his biodatapage. My school messed up my DOB twice (B.Sc and M.Sc), I have the one on my WES form on my ECA report..I didn't even include the passport biodatapage. My B.Sc transcript DOB had a different year..1967 instead of 197& and M.Sc DOB error was on the month..January instead of December.

This nailed it.

Merçi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by omesanni: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hi,
I am claiming points for my sister who resides in canada. One of the documents I have to provide is proof of relationship to my sister. Here's an excerpt from CIC website:

Proof of the relationship of the applicant or the accompanying spouse or common-law partner to the family member must also be provided (e.g., a birth certificate, an official document naming the applicant as a relative, a copy of the inside back cover of the relative’s passport showing the relative’s parents’ marriage

I plan on using a birth certificate but I want to know if the birth certificate supposed to be my sister's or do i have to also provide mine. I will appreciate to her from anyone who claimed points for a relative in canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by luckymindz: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Good day wonderful people... WES/IQAS, Pls which is advisable for Unilag MSc...? God bless...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AZeD1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
chigrad:
Hi everyone, would like to know if information provided while applying for student VISA must tally with information that would be used for express entry. For example place of work. Thanks
Yes.
Any discrepancy would amount to misinformation and you might be banned for 5 years.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by eddie7: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
AZeD1:

Yes.
Any discrepancy would amount to misinformation and you might be banned for 5 years.
What if I'd changed my place of work? Change is constant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
DatechMan:

This nailed it.

Merçi
Input the one on ur passport on the WES forms.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chigrad: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pls someone help me. I updated my profile and I'm still having my old score after submission. Is this normal or does it take a while to update to the new score. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
omesanni:
Hi,
I am claiming points for my sister who resides in canada. One of the documents I have to provide is proof of relationship to my sister. Here's an excerpt from CIC website:

Proof of the relationship of the applicant or the accompanying spouse or common-law partner to the family member must also be provided (e.g., a birth certificate, an official document naming the applicant as a relative, a copy of the inside back cover of the relative’s passport showing the relative’s parents’ marriage

I plan on using a birth certificate but I want to know if the birth certificate supposed to be my sister's or do i have to also provide mine. I will appreciate to her from anyone who claimed points for a relative in canada

It is reasonable to provide both, yours and sister's. That should prove that you both have same parents because their names will be on the documents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by luckymindz: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
please, any Akokite in the family who has once done his or her evaluation should advise a brother... God bless..
luckymindz:
Good day wonderful people... WES/IQAS, Pls which is advisable for Unilag MSc...? God bless...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MrOba: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thank you Toyogurl and Cheapphones.

Like I said I have had a sister who is in her final year in LAUTECH help me check and she confirmed all offices are under lock and key including the Academic and Records offices. However I have sent a mail to the email address provided in the link for the online processing. Once I get a feedback from them I will proceed immediately. Once again many thanks for your contributions. Appreciated.

Another question though, is it compulsory for my spouse to write the IELTS exams even if I don't plan to use it to boost my point? I have used the CRS tool and my point is 425. Do you think this will be enough to get ITA? Thanks!

cheapphones:

Hi please how strict is Wes on quoting the reference number on the envelope, cos I'm really not sure of the possibility of quoting the reference number if I'm applying online for the transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AZeD1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
eddie7:

What if I'd changed my place of work? Change is constant
Dates have to match.
You can't say you worked in firm A in 2015 on a student application and then say you worked in firm B in 2015 for a PR application.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jesuba: 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
40manlappy:

It is reasonable to provide both, yours and sister's. That should prove that you both have same parents because their names will be on the documents.

At the expense of sounding silly, i need a clarification(if any one can offer it here).
. if they have your siblings details at the point they traveled showing that you are a sibling.isnt that proof enough. Need to obtain birth certs?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toyogirl: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Funny enough, I checked my own profile and it was still intact even with the organisation part....only new thing I noticed is that 'research' has been added under work history

Morbolar:

Yaay...been worried about this. So happy there is solution. Thanks Abby2017. You rock!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.