Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2609437 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Triv: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
MostBlessed:
Many thanks Triv. Tried paying for gcms notes earlier with my Zenith/first bank naira master cards on getgcms.com but no success. I guess I will need a foreign card to request gcms notes also... I hope this week has better luck for us Bro. Happy Sunday mate!!

Happy Sunday to you too and Amen, I really pray it does. If you have someone in Canada maybe they could help you order it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Triv: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:
Long time people! Got my PPR few days ago. Took a total of 114 days from AOR. Timeline below:

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
Schedule A reguested April 26th
Schedule A submitted April 29th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th
PPR June 9th

Special thanks to my paddies; dupyshoo (may God bless this woman for me), vcole, Iphie, 40manlappy, boldinc etal.

This journey has taught me that if you have a vision, work towards it and pray, success is sure.

Good luck everyone. We will all celebrate in the end.

Congrats! I pray we join you this week! Have a wonderful life in Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
perks:

I think it should be yes. Let those dat have similar circumstances respond.

Thank you. I've updated and put the UCI on the visa.

I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:
Long time people! Got my PPR few days ago. Took a total of 114 days from AOR. Timeline below:

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th
PPR June 9th

Special thanks to my paddies; dupyshoo (may God bless this woman for me), vcole, Iphie, 40manlappy, boldinc etal.

This journey has taught me that if you have a vision, work towards it and pray, success is sure.

Amen! Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chigrad: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
someone pls help me with this as it urgent. Thanks
chigrad:
I withdrew my profile from express entry and was given a UCI number.

Now to re-enter d pool should i create a new account again? Or continue with this old account? If asked if I've applied for express entry is the answer Yes? Also should I use the same UCI number that was given in the previous application?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kescott(m): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and thread, I have recently withdrew my EE profile and later decided to try submitting a new profile only to get a message saying I'm not eligible. I have about 4 years of experience in IT and two years in marketing. My first application was related to my marketing experience and I was in the pool with a low CRS score 374. My thoughts were to compensate with a job offer but that is almost impossible as you need to have a Canadian work experience or must have worked with a Canadian company to boost your chances. An immigration agent suggested I withdraw my application and go with one of the occupation in demand from one of the provinces which I did only to be devastated with the info. My question will be if anyone has gone through similar situation and what they did?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th
PPR June 9th

Congrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
40manlappy:

Don't mind me joor. See as MummyJaygirls wan put person on "high jump" cheesy grin

Lol, me ke? Na ur blood dey hot that na y u dey see things. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Good day all,

Please i need your help and genuine opinion. I used an agent for my EE application.I got a request sometime ago from IRCC for last 6 months statement of account and I told my agent that I don't have it because I resigned after submitting the application last year and gave just a declaration for that and my agent told me not to worry as he has it under control. This is the mail my agent sent to me from IRCC last week below.

I need your candid advice as I cannot tell IRCC that my agent used a false document on my behalf which will lead to outright councellation.

WHAT CAN I DO as I plan to 1st withdraw it from the agent:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the provincial nominee class. I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act. I have reasonable grounds to believe that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
Specifically, I have concerns that the Diamond Bank statements which you have provided in support of your application and which have been verified as altered by the issuing authority are fraudulent. Further these bank statements were the only objective evidence of your work experience, and as such you have provided no objective evidence that you have the work experience claimed. Section 40(1) IRPA states that: A permanent resident or foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act. Please note that if a senior immigration officer finds that the misrepresentation is material to your application for a permanent resident visa you could be found to be inadmissible under ection 40(1)(a) of the IRPA. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to paragraph 40(2)(a) which states: ‘the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.’ I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. If you do not respond to this request within 30 days (by 2017/07/09), your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application. Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. The above information/documents must be received in your MyCIC account by the date stated above. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Some abbreviations:

AVO - Accra Visa Office
PCC - Police Clearance Certificate
FSW - Federal Skill Worker
EE - Express Entry
ITA- Invitation To Apply
PPR - Passport Requirement
MR - Medical Request
POF - Proof of Fund
CRS - Comprehensive Ranking System
NOC - National Occupation Clarification
AOR - Acknowledgement of Receipt
PER- Positive Eligibility Review
COPR Confirmation of Permanent Residence
PEI Preliminary Evaluation for Immigration
AOR   Acknowledgement of receipt letter.
BDEC Background Decision
CC    Credit Card
CHC   Canadian High Commission – refers to the Canadian embassies, Visa offices, and Consulates.
CIC   Citizenship and Immigration, Canada – the umbrella body which governs both CIO and local CHC offices
CIO   Centralized Intake Office in Sydney Nova Scotia – where you sent your application. Sometimes it is mentioned as CIU (Centralized Intake Unit).
DD   Demand Draft (Bank Draft / Certified Cheque / Money Order)
ECA   Educational Credential Assessment
ECAS   Client Application Status, an official CIC service which allows to view the status of your application on-line
FD    Fixed Deposit
SLU Second Level Update
FILE BF'D TO   File Brought Forward date
FINDEC   Financial Decision
FOSS   is a central database of applications
GCMS   Global Case Management System
IMMCAT   Immigration Category
JD   Job Description
M01-M07   level of Medical assessment. M01 means perfect
MEDDEC   Medical Decision
MI Ministerial Instructions
MR   Medical Examination Request
NCR   No Criminal Record
NOC   National Occupation Classification
OREQ   Other Requirement
PCC   Police Clearance Certificate
PER   Confirmation of Positive Eligibility Review from CIO
PI    Principal Immigrant
POF   Proof of Funds
PPR   Passport Request
PPS   point at paper screening stage
PS    Prescreen (another explanation is Paper selection)
PSDEC   Paper Selection Decision
RPRF   Right of Permanent Residence Fees
SEC CRIM   Security criminal
SELDEC   Selection Decision
SS   This spreadsheet
SW1   Skill Worker 1
UCI   Unique Client Identifier, an 8-digit identification number. People usually get it from CIC in a PER confirmation
VO    Visa Office
RBVO   Received by Visa Office
XREF   Cross referenced applicant
PR- Permanent Residency
NA Not Applicable
IP In Progress (1 or 2) and refers to the status of your background check
NBG Next Step is to Conduct a Background Check
BOWP Bridging Open Work Permit
PGWP Post Graduation Work Permit
CSIS Canadian Security Intelligence Service

#Copied

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th
PPR June 9th

Congrats @slowlybutsurely. Dat was fast. Which country did u apply from? Nigeria?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by saddyn: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hi friends,

Pls can anyone advise on the best place or materials to study for IELTS exams.

Kindly provide links also if available.

Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmn, this is a clear case of misrepresentation . Did you ask your agent how he resolved the issue when u told him you didn't have the six months bank statement? He has stupidly falsified a bank statement for you and now the onus is on you to respond to CIC or get rejected and probably banned for the next five Years. I would have suggested that you make an appeal but this is a case of falsified document. It may be difficult to fight it.

So sorry about this, I guess its a lesson to intending applicants planning to use an agent. Some people have falsified bank statement for the US embassy and gotten away with it cos they submit it just 24hours to interview. Canada has zero tolerance for falsification and would carefully scrutinize all you have submitted. Please let's not jeopardize our future for the now, Make sure all your documents are legit and defendable and be fully involved in the process even when you are using an agent. Remember, its your name that is on the application not his and he has absolutely nothing to loose.

All the best to us all.

iyaayo1234:
Good day all,

Please i need your help and genuine opinion. I used an agent for my EE application.I got a request sometime ago from IRCC for last 6 months statement of account and I told my agent that I don't have it because I resigned after submitting the application last year and gave just a declaration for that and my agent told me not to worry as he has it under control. This is the mail my agent sent to me from IRCC last week below.

I need your candid advice as I cannot tell IRCC that my agent used a false document on my behalf which will lead to outright councellation.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the provincial nominee class. I have reviewed your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act. I have reasonable grounds to believe that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states: 16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
Specifically, I have concerns that the Diamond Bank statements which you have provided in support of your application and which have been verified as altered by the issuing authority are fraudulent. Further these bank statements were the only objective evidence of your work experience, and as such you have provided no objective evidence that you have the work experience claimed. Section 40(1) IRPA states that: A permanent resident or foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act. Please note that if a senior immigration officer finds that the misrepresentation is material to your application for a permanent resident visa you could be found to be inadmissible under ection 40(1)(a) of the IRPA. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to paragraph 40(2)(a) which states: ‘the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.’ I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. If you do not respond to this request within 30 days (by 2017/07/09), your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application. Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. The above information/documents must be received in your MyCIC account by the date stated above. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kescott:
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and thread, I have recently withdrew my EE profile and later decided to try submitting a new profile only to get a message saying I'm not eligible. I have about 4 years of experience in IT and two years in marketing. My first application was related to my marketing experience and I was in the pool with a low CRS score 374. My thoughts were to compensate with a job offer but that is almost impossible as you need to have a Canadian work experience or must have worked with a Canadian company to boost your chances. An immigration agent suggested I withdraw my application and go with one of the occupation in demand from one of the provinces which I did only to be devastated with the info. My question will be if anyone has gone through similar situation and what they did?

U need to check each entry carefully. Make sure details entered are valid. Check if ur ielts result is older than 2yrs, check d POF amount entered etc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th
PPR June 9th

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by flyhigh1881: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th
PPR June 9th

Wow! Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
iyaayo1234:
Good day all,

You need to sit with ur agent and ask what docs he submitted on ur behalf, cos from their mail it shows ur PoF claims was falsified. And misrepresentation leads to 5 years ban.

All these agents are agents of darkness o. Hissss!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by DatechMan(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
iyaayo1234:
Good day all,

E don happen grin

I could have fallen into same trap.

Last year I met an agent who wanted to arrange the same level for me (student visa canny) but I was fortunate enough to have done some findings on the internet.

I realized just like any project, one has to plan ahead.
Many of us like you cannot meet up with the POF requirement on our own, but I believe with careful planning, nothing is impossible.

You could have done better bro.
This is a case of forged document. I dont know how to advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Congrats StS... My ITA colleague...

Very happy to hear this. We shall meet soon!

SlowlybtSurely:

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th
PPR June 9th

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kescott:

Combine ur IT and marketing experience so u would have 6years all together and have max points.

For the ineligible info maybe u clicked u haven't done ECA or IELTS or u have scores below the required. So please crosscheck properly

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jesuba: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Aha. Makes sense. Thanks
[1quote author=40manlappy post=57382496]

Think about this: Did your sibling upload your birth certificate along with his/her application? Even if he/she did, imagine if VOs have to check that fact for every applicant that has claimed points through a relative considering the volume of applications at hand? Above all, it is a basic requirement from IRCC which I don't think is too difficult to obtain.

It simply makes the job easy for them. Besides, IMO, they can always verify your documents against that of your relative should the need arise.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jesuba: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
Help,
my spouse has a residence permit which will expire in 2 months unless renewed (which will be time consuming). My question is, being an accompanying spouse, does it matter at the time of application that his permit is almost expiring or expired?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by emiye(m): 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th
PPR June 9th

Congrats sis !. I hope to share something similar soonest,My BG moved to ip on May 25.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by TWoods(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
iyaayo1234:
Good day all,

The best advice you anyone can give you is that you give up any chance of ever going to Canada - even after the 5 years ban, your chance of getting a PR is slim as this case will remain on your record. Also, good luck obtaining a US visa.

Based on the letter from the Canadian authorities, they took their time to carefully evaluate your document and they have concrete proof that it is fraudulent (sounds like they actually contacted the bank) - not a whole lot you can do about that. Your case should be a lesson to others. The rest of the world expects HONESTY in every facet of life.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Toy002: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
SlowlybtSurely:

FSW Outland
AOR February 15th
Meds passed April 7th
BG Next Step April 8th
BG NA May 1st
BG IP May 27th
PPR June 9th

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thanks everyone. I'm so grateful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
perks:

Congrats @slowlybutsurely. Dat was fast. Which country did u apply from? Nigeria?

Yes please. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
emiye:
Congrats sis !. I hope to share something similar soonest,My BG moved to ip on May 25.

You should hear from them soon. Congrats in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Seriously, I blame you. The fact that you are not working does not mean you should not have statement of account of where your POF came from even of there is no transaction, it doesn't matter. You could have printed when you are still employed. Bottom line is, I am sure you are aware of the falsification but thought you could get away with it. If you no get POF and agent wan arrange,no be you go print statement. What agent could have done was to transfer the money to ur accounts
I want to believe that you had the POF at the point of submitting but probably returned the funds back to source after submission.
A note of warning, if you don't have POF as personal funds, get somebody to borrow you till you collect your PPR. All the beat. I can't see any defense for this letter at all cos you are responsible for your application and I am sure you answered NO to the question if you used an agent or representative.
[quote author=iyaayo1234 post=57418486]Good day all,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by IAMCOMING: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
ysmd:

You results looks fine. What your present CRS score and what is your desired score.

If you want a remark then you will have to wait till after the remark to get into the pool.

Oh really i have to....my score is 406 and i was hoping a remark will give an extra 6 points to take me to 412...thanks again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by pes08: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hello everyone,

@40manlappy and other gurus in the house.

I just found out that my spouse too will have to submit reference letters from all the coys in his work history since it on EE profile.

My questions are

Can I delete it post-ITA from work history in the e-APR and put it in the personal history. I know the profile is locked post -ITA.

Also if he transfers money to account for the POF must he include his statement of account or write LOE.

Please which bank in Nigeria gives statement of account that meets the requirements of CIC. Currently, I only use my savings account with GTB and I have read it on this platform that they won't obey the request for a statement that fulfills the CIC requirements.

My reference letter also has a date error, instead of Jan 2006 to Dec 2007 they mistakenly put Jan 2006 to Dec 2006 but in the first paragraph the dates were stated correctly. Even though I have contacted HR, they are yet to reply. Can I submit it or I should wait for them to rectify it.

Thanks in advance to the gurus for answering my questions
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by merrymum: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Congratulations SlowlybtSurely. Wishing you safe landing!

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.