Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2599435 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2017
nkigirl:
It looks like the draws are slowing down. It used to be a lot faster that this.
Is it that the CIC may have reached their quota for 2017? Does anyone have any idea if they have almost reached the 300,000 PRs to be given this year?

It may be difficult to tell now since immigration is an ongoing affair but I don't think the limit has been met. The following links gives further insights.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dp/2017-2018/dp.asp#sec06-1

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-10-31.asp

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JustinTrudeau: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2017
Bros is 215CAD $not for sending it to a canadian address and 275cad$ outside Canada

5Kay:

I think its around 230$, but IQAS is less with just 215CAD$ less than 65k naira if you pay with GTB debit card. just did/paid mine on saturday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2017
Good morning. Hope we all had pleasant night rests. I have a question please. For those who have used gift deeds, did you draft your letter and and take it to the notary or the notary did the typing?

Also is the deed done on regular A4 or on a letter head paper?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by saddyn: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2017
Hello house!

You guys are doing a wonderful job here. Thanks to you all.

Pls am new and have a question. I have a degree in Agric eng. and an Msc in mechanical engineer uk. Which of the certificates do send the transcript to Wes for evaluation.

Pls your candid response will be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2017
ferdinandurian:

please how much does WES cost for their evaluations?
And how will the credentials get to IRCC?.

I'm not sure how much WES charges, the total cost for wes depends on the mode of shipping you choose. However, for IQAS its a total of $275.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2017
Good morning my people, how CIC market?

My market is soooo dry, no update since July 5!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2017
saddyn:
Hello house!

Pls am new and have a question. I have a degree in Agric eng. and an Msc in mechanical engineer uk. Which of the certificates do send the transcript to Wes for evaluation.

Thanks

Evaluate your highest level of education which is your MSC because you will earn more points with it. You dont need to bother with your Bachelors degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2017
saddyn:
Hello house!

Thanks

Hi,

Just evaluate your MSC. Only your highest degree is needed for evaluation and UK school would respond sharp sharp.

You pay for WES then send the details with your WES reference number to your UK Uni. You can also attach your certificate to your Uni and ask them to help you send it alongside your transcript to WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2017
saddyn:
Hello house!

Thanks
In as much as i'd love to answer your question, i'd rather give an advice. There are about 700 pages on this thread, try read just about 2/3rd of the thread and you'd be over informed but if you can read all, you'd be glad you did. That's if you are serious about what lead you to this thread.

Sorry to say but your question is too mundane. If you can ask this, then be sure there are several other questions you'd still ask which have been over-flogged. You'd learn useful information you might need if you take the pain to read through the thread.
On a second thought, evaluate your highest degree.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2017
Ehrnie:
Oh wow! This is indeed great news - left, right, center. God be praised.

Congratulations - Beckyhopeful, MummyJaygirls, lavivaavril, Blaizetony. Y'all must be over the moon - please don't stay there o...come down and submit your passports.

Also, congrats to deeore - your progress is amazing! Indeed God granted you speed for the lost months Re: creating a new profile and all. Congrats again. Your story is exemplary.

So, just to debunk a few myths I have read here (1) If you get Schedule A request (not once but twice) and you have never been refused a visa to any country before, it's absolutely fine. Don't be alarmed - it's just part of their spontaneous checks (maybe). I know someone (on this thread) that got 2xSchedule A....she had never been refused a visa to ANY country before. She was petrified - but today nko, she's celebrating her PPR. She got PPR yesterday. (2) Gift Deed - I know someone (still on this thread) that used gift deed. Today, she also got her PPR letter - 80 days post AOR. So, gift deed doesn't mean your application will be delayed or refused. It is a PoF and as long as you provide what is required you will be fine. (3) Run from agents. You are just a number to them - the only relationship they have is with your pocket, lol. . No one can fill your forms better and tidier than YOU. A lot of people I know got PPRs by doing it themselves. I am also a testimony to that.

To All our new PPR recipients please the finish line is in view...ensure you tidy up your documents, you cannot afford any mistakes now. Don't be like me that wore a cream blazer to the studio to take my photos. When the photo came out, there was no difference between my blazer and the background. My shoulders were 'invisible'. Had to go back to the studio the next day to retake another. So, these little things do matter. grin

My two cents!

Good day Ehrnie, please can you kindly let me know who used the gift deed. I will like to ask some questions if you don't mind. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beckyhopeful: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=Feygbe post=58876695]Good morning. Hope we all had pleasant night rests. I have a question please. For those who have used gift deeds, did you draft your letter and and take it to the notary or the notary did the typing?

Also is the deed done on regular A4 or on a letter head paper?

Thank you.
Regular A4 is fine.Just type yourself and take to the high Court to be notarized.Its less than 2k

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=Beckyhopeful post=58877389][/quote]

Thank you so much Beckyhopeful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by philip3(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Kontagious:

Good morning brother, got a status update late Tuesday. I just hope we don't have to wait the 20 business days. By the way, WES has transitioned to the new site, a bit more informative now. You are however required to make some edit, so please go through the video link provided. You'd catch the drift.

thanks for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2017
I quite agree with this. This question has been asked million times. Some people will even claim they have read the whole thread from page 0 and say the usual phrase of appreciation to those that are contributing to the thread and then asked the expected question "how do I start the process?"
People should learn to make effort to research before asking questions. Most answers to questions can easily be found on this thread except for some situations that are specific. This research skill will be very useful when one gets to Canada.

Kontagious:

In as much as i'd love to answer your question, i'd rather give an advice. There are about 700 pages on this thread, try read just about 2/3rd of the thread and you'd be over informed but if you can read all, you'd be glad you did. That's if you are serious about what lead you to this thread.

Sorry to say but your question is too mundane. If you can ask this, then be sure there are several other questions you'd still ask which have been over-flogged. You'd learn useful information you might need if you take the pain to read through the thread.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2017
Wura27:

omo anty wura na so my own dry too oh - market go move soon and very soon i am sure

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2017
Kontagious:

1,000 likes wink

@dupyshoo Glad to have you here. Trust you are fine smiley

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2017
I am fine o. Kinda free today so decided to spend time on the thread.

How are you doing? Application approved yet?
40manlappy:

1,000 likes wink

@dupyshoo Glad to have you here. Trust you are fine smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dammysanmi(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2017
So I literally sacked the agency, re-created my profile and C-I-C decided to spice up the waiting for a new ITA by adding a few hrs/days of suspense... Ok o!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by joyuzo(f): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2017
ugoiyke79e:
In ma euphoria, let me not forget to say
@Zandora...eldest elder!!!!God bless you and your lineage for this thread and your endless passion to help.
@ All the initial elders whose names are buried deep in ma head all the way from the first thread,,,,,Thank you all for your contributions and for torchlighting the way for us.
@ Dupyshoo and Vcole,,,you ladies patiently helped me plan and scheme my application....you answered all ma silly questions and suggested best ways to forge ahead against any obstacle.
@ Esosa4real.....patner of life,,,,you ve been nothing short of a solid support.
@ all the consistent contributors on this thread too numerous to mention, may our paths continue to shine and may we all FLOURISH in canada...

@ 40manlappy, bros which way forward? you too much...

Someday, we shall all try to do an owambe in d maple land.
Someday, I will post a terribly long naration of this ma journey that started since 2013....

Cheers everyone
Wow....congrats sis....na BabaGod handwork ohh n He gonna do it for us all....Amenn. Cheers to All d PPRs in the house and to the left of us too....PPR go rain on us soon OK.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 11:34am On Jul 27, 2017
Feygbe:

Good day Ehrnie, please can you kindly let me know who used the gift deed. I will like to ask some questions if you don't mind. Thank you

Hi - Beckyhopeful just answered your questions. That's exactly what the person did too...verified!

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2017
The wait...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by balogunsam(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
dupyshoo:
This is a different route entirely.

The correct fee for those applying under Express Entry is 550CAD application fee and 490CAD right of permanent resident fee for adults. Children only pay 150CAD application fee.

pheww...thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by balogunsam(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bimpsy99:
You can send it via fax. https://www.hellofax.com/. include your reference number in the cover page

Hi Bimpsy99... i am on the hellofax page but cannot find anything on adding a cover page...could you PLEASE point out?

thank you again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by emelueobi(f): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thank you.
Regular A4 is fine.Just type yourself and take to the high Court to be notarized.Its less than 2k.

Does Gift deed have to come from your family member or can it come from anyone?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by A14: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
LordSebastian:
The wait...
Is killing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by balogunsam(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
balogunsam:

Hi Bimpsy99... i am on the hellofax page but cannot find anything on adding a cover page...could you PLEASE point out?

thank you again

I found it. Thank you!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
dupyshoo:
I am fine o. Kinda free today so decided to spend time on the thread.

How are you doing? Application approved yet?

I am fine too, thanks. That's so nice of you. Still awaiting approval...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tbaby2015: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Wura27:

Dont worry, you too go share timeline pretty soon. Just hang in there sis!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
emelueobi:

Thank you.
Regular A4 is fine.Just type yourself and take to the high Court to be notarized.Its less than 2k.

Does Gift deed have to come from your family member or can it come from anyone?

...It can be from anyone, even a stranger, that is ready to "gift" you his/her cash smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Trikings2000: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

mine was like that too. worse still, i scanned the thumbprinted form to someone in lagos to help me process it. He downloaded d forms in black n white .....before d stampings and markings.
so what i got back by courier was a black n white finger prints form( thumbprint was black) with colored stamps and d main colored pcc.
I even initially uploaded only the colored naija pcc without the thumbprints form.
I then read here that it was common practice to upload all of them.

I later raised a CSE to correct another different pcc but used the opportunity to rescan all of the pcc and finger print form for both my spouse n I, all in color(including my black n white thumbprints)...I included a gracefilled LOE.

All this long drama gave me the highest fears.......but then mercy prevailed..
my VOs must have been a lenient bunch.
my God must have been wide awake on my case as my AOR to PPR was 103 days.

Nice one. So i shouldn't have any issues as the black and white finger print forms have colored stamps and writings on them. Right? It was given to me that way from Alagbon

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
ymummy234:

omo anty wura na so my own dry too oh - market go move soon and very soon i am sure

LordSebastian:
The wait...

tbaby2015:

Dont worry, you too go share timeline pretty soon. Just hang in there sis!

Amen o my people! We shall all testify soonest.... It's this forum that is keeping me sane.

Loll @LordSebastian cheesy

Kudos to you guys!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.