Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2610488 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
saddyn:

Thanks for your wonderful response. Do I need to send my certificate to them also? I thought they require only transcript. And which of the certificates, that of Msc or degree?

U'r welcome.

Yes you need to send your Master's degree certificate as well. No need to pay DHL, just send it as an attachment to your Uni and ask them to enclose it alongside your transcript to be sent to WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by gogedda: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lol.. Thanks o..

ugoiyke79e:

No i didnt use my old job
but about handpaid salaries,,,
I used only my present job to claim work experience.
My salary is paid by hand as it is a "one man business" too.
I made sure my salary was clearly stated in my reference letter.
(@ some point i wanted to even state inside the letter that it was paid by cash!! lLoool...I didnt)
CIC doesnt mandate you to submit proof of salary.....your reference letter shld be explicit and follow the outlined pattern.
I was even worried about verification cos na "wuruwur" stories i use collect reference. but then there was no direct contact of my employer...Though i think Linkedin was used to verify my claims.

I hope this helps everyone in this situation of cash salaries.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
perks:

Ah ah! Learned counsel dem say make u come dey kill fowl for canada? cheesy

Let's connect. Sent u a PM

The thing tire me oh! just replied ur email. i guess we are connected now bah... dont really know how it works. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bambalee:

Its not advisable to advice for a remark in reading because it is objective and your score won't change. The best bet is to apply for a new IELTS exam.

Never say Never.
If he/she's very sure he/she can apply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
gogedda:
Lol.. Thanks o.. Does your company have a website?

No website.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Algbenguze: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Guys please I'm struggling to create an EE profile. It tells me to sign in to one GC Key something. When I do, it shows me an error message and keeps returning me to home page. Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Algbenguze:
Guys please I'm struggling to create an EE profile. It tells me to sign in to one GC Key something. When I do, it shows me an error message and keeps returning me to home page. Please help.

Clear your browser cache and try again. There was a tweet earlier this week from IRCC on people facing login challenges to do so.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
blaizetony:

Sorry oo. The combination of Ugo and Iyke caused it lol. Well I used DHL today and all went as yours did.

Congrats, looks like AVO has woken up from their slumber, so very soon u will have ur copr
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
Algbenguze:

Lol@ GC key something. It's the GC key something u need to login. You must first create ur login details via GC key then viola, u will have access to create an EE profile
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
nkigirl:
It looks like the draws are slowing down. It used to be a lot faster that this.
Is it that the CIC may have reached their quota for 2017? Does anyone have any idea if they have almost reached the 300,000 PRs to be given this year?

let us all remain positive. please...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
40manlappy:

It may be difficult to tell now since immigration is an ongoing affair but I don't think the limit has been met. The following links gives further insights.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dp/2017-2018/dp.asp#sec06-1

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-10-31.asp

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Send the Msc

saddyn:
Hello house!

You guys are doing a wonderful job here. Thanks to you all.

Pls am new and have a question. I have a degree in Agric eng. and an Msc in mechanical engineer uk. Which of the certificates do send the transcript to Wes for evaluation.

Pls your candid response will be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Algbenguze: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Lol@ GC key something. It's the GC key something u need to login. You must first create ur login details via GC key then viola, u will have access to create an EE profile
I've created the login details. When I login, it shows my username and shows the 'continue' option. When I do it gives me an error msg and redirects me to home page. At some point it took me to a Terms and Conditions page before giving me an error msg and returns me to home page. I've done it with Mozilla, Opera and Chrome; it's the same outcome. In fact, I even used my phone and it was still the same thing. What next?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by superdoll: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Good evening everyone.
Iqas is taking forever to acknowledge the documents I faxed to them on 15th July and 18th July (re-fax) using myfax
Any one with similar experience please?
Is it possible that they dint get it?
I called and they said that my details is not updated yet and that they can't confirm whether or not they recieved it because dey r in different building with the pple handling documents.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Emmasonic4me: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
superdoll:
Good evening everyone.
Iqas is taking forever to acknowledge the documents I faxed to them on 15th July and 18th July (re-fax) using myfax
I called and they said that my details is not updated yet and that they can't confirm whether or not they recieved it because dey r in different building with the pple handling documents.

Chill bro. Was in same situation but fortunately I got their acknowledgement mail today stating they have received my application. The mail contains my file number and I was asked to quote the number in future correspondences. Finally, they said I will receive a second mail once my transcript arrives from my school.

It all took 2 weeks before they acknowledged receipt. I think they have increased volume of applications to handle and probably bring out a specific time to clear the backlog of acknowledgements.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Onlineise(m): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
I was checking up Uncle Justin just now, he said he's having a busy day in Ottawa this afternoon. Please remind him in your prayers tonight grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mamatwiny(f): 12:19am On Jul 28, 2017
Sinp is out.

Please somebody help me explain this?

Obtain proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure if their profession is regulated in Saskatchewan and requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing; and

Provide documentation from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer-in-Training membership; or a letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams.

Source-https://www.cicnews.com/2017/07/saskatchewan-express-entry-sub-category-reopens-with-expanded-occupations-list-079413.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 28, 2017
Calm down it will come through

superdoll:
Good evening everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yetunde84: 1:41am On Jul 28, 2017
Hi guys,

Is it acceptable to include our wedding photos in our application?

Your response will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by drchic(f): 3:08am On Jul 28, 2017
Please who has links in records University of Ibadan? i have been waiting for verification for 2 months and they say they are yetto receive it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 4:56am On Jul 28, 2017
yetunde84:
Hi guys,

why do you want to? Your certificate is okay

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ladon7: 5:36am On Jul 28, 2017
Good day, pls is it a must I attach pof to sinp application, hoping to sell my property once I get ita n attach the documents as an evidence. Pls advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 6:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Yooku:

Clear your browser cache and try again. There was a tweet earlier this week from IRCC on people facing login challenges to do so.

Please what their tweeter handle
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Thetherapist: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2017
drchic:
Please who has links in records University of Ibadan? i have been waiting for verification for 2 months and they say they are yetto receive it.

UI records can take forever for transcript if you wait for due process.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2017
yetunde84:
Hi guys,

I don't see why not. You can merge with proof of relationship. Just double check your documents.
Better still if you have soft copies of the pictures put them on word and add captions.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by gogedda: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2017
I just sent you a message.. I want to ask you some questions, pls kindly respond.. Thanks

ugoiyke79e:

No website.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yingman: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2017
"Employers will be Required to Invite Applicants Under new Job Match Service

As of August 28, there will be an additional step for Canadian employers wishing to hire through a new rating system will match workers registered in the Canada Job Bank with advertised positions, and employers will be required to invite candidates who have a certain number of stars in relation to the position."

https://www.cicnews.com/2017/07/employers-required-invite-applicants-under-new-job-match-service-079402.html

Please update your job bank profile along with your EE profile.This may be an opportunity for many of us.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2017
yetunde84:
Hi guys,

Yes u can, just attach the photos and marriage cert as one document to be uploaded to the marriage cert placeholder.

Someone recently got ADR for wedding photos, history of their relationship, e.g where they first met, and requested any other document to prove they are married.

So if u feel ur marriage cert is not proof enough of ur marriage and u have honeymoon receipts and photos add am join, to avoid stories that touch. Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2017
yingman:
"Employers will be Required to Invite Applicants Under new Job Match Service

As of August 28, there will be an additional step for Canadian employers wishing to hire through a new rating system will match workers registered in the Canada Job Bank with advertised positions, and employers will be required to invite candidates who have a certain number of stars in relation to the position."

https://www.cicnews.com/2017/07/employers-required-invite-applicants-under-new-job-match-service-079402.html

Please update your job bank profile along with your EE profile.This may be an opportunity for many of us.

That job bank wey dem no dey send better job openings. Make dem gerrat! angry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2017
mzjennypher:

@nkigirl thank you. pls is it the form that has ection A and B? I am only seeing a box that can be checked not a space for school to sign

You don't need to send the form to your school, just ensure that thw school include your application number on the sealed and stamped envelope. I picked up my transcript from my school and sent it myself to make things fast but the envelope must be sealed and stamped by the school.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2017
superdoll:
Good evening everyone.

We are in the same ship.
Mine is worse. I faxed my documents April I didn't any acknowledgement from IQAS.

MY school sent my transcript on the 12th of July yet I haven't gotten any acknowledgement.

Honestly I regret using IQAS. Should have used Wes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.