Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598961 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
freeradical:
And we are inching ever closer to the promised land. Just checked my profile and there's been an update.

Ladies and gentlemen it's IP2

Nice one freeradical....pls how long were you on NA before this update.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by calfy: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good afternoon great people of NL. I got Ontario nomination today and I'm thinking ahead of an ITA. The thing is, I have a study permit application that is ongoing (haven't done medical yet) and I'm wondering, while that is going on, can I submit application for PR when ITA lands? Is there any law or otherwise that prohibits that (running the two applications together)?

Please, I need your wealth of experience on this matter.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
I will advise you withdraw you study permit application... I'm not sure how you can do that, but I think someone mentioned it a few pages ago... Congrats!

calfy:
Good afternoon great people of NL. I got Ontario nomination today and I'm thinking ahead of an ITA. The thing is, I have a study permit application that is ongoing (haven't done medical yet) and I'm wondering, while that is going on, can I submit application for PR when ITA lands? Is there any law or otherwise that prohibits that (running the two applications together)?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
***UPDATE***

Just Checked my CIC account now and guess what i saw?? Yes, absolutely Nothing!!!

Day 83 and these a**holes haven't done sh*t. NA2 since 1999. Now preparing for life in 9ja fully.

Winter has truly come, everything is frozen including my application. Rotten VOs, I hate Canada more than the Nigerian Politicians. If you're a VO and you're seeing this, Eat a big bowl of Sh*t, you gobshite.

Happy August in advance fellas.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
temitope06:
***UPDATE***

Just Checked my CIC account now and guess what i saw?? Yes, absolutely Nothing!!!

Day 83 and these a**holes haven't done sh*t. NA2 since 1999. Now preparing for life in 9ja fully.

Winter has truly come, everything is frozen including my application. Rotten VOs, I hate Canada more than the Nigerian Politicians. If you're a VO and you're seeing this, Eat a big bowl of Sh*t, you gobshite.

MAN,boys are not SMILING seriously sad angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
PNP outland applicants. Whats up? Some re venting already ....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Toy002: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
temitope06:
***UPDATE***

Calm down, you will get PPR in good time. Prayer, Patience & Perseverance = PPR. Remember, positive vibes only.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ballerz: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
dannio:

MAN,boys are not SMILING seriously sad angry

Relax. Smile jor. They will soon ask for your passport. You cannot be calling your fellow citizens unkind names. This is Canada (Like the way the say This is Sparta).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ballerz:

Relax. Smile jor. They will soon ask for your passport. You cannot be calling your fellow citizens unkind names. This is Canada (Like the way the say This is Sparta).

smiley wink cheesy okay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by philip3(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
slow news day.
usual over flogged questions being asked, someone threatening CIC. The odd paranoid folk waiting for movement.

CIC boys need something to talk about!!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bambalee(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
temitope06:
***UPDATE***

See Para level, my brother it is well. We will all get our PPR by Gods grace. So relax

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
temitope06:
***UPDATE***

CHAI! CHAI!! CHAI!!! Diaris God oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
boldinc:
Congrats... What's your timeline?

ITA April 12th
AOR June 19th
Medicals passed/IP1 July 12th
BGC NA July 13th
IP2 July 31st
Visa office: Ottawa

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
freeradical:

ITA April 12th
AOR June 19th
Medicals passed/IP1 July 12th
BGC NA July 13th
IP2 July 31st
Visa office: Ottawa

This Ottawa VOs are really blazing the trail oooo. Oya go dey park yua bags. grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by flyhigh1881: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dear E-family, finally received the much awaited PPR!

I can't explain my joy.
It has been a very long journey. Entered the pool January 2016 with crs of 432(I think) and got Ontario nomination and accepted because the draw score was quite high then. We submitted Ontario application January our application was finally approved December 2016(one full year). We got ITA December and submitted our application January 2017. AOR 20th January. Got ADR February, submitted and since then status has been not applicable. Ordered GCMS and realized our application was been processed in London. When we completed six months we sent a mail( thanks to greetings for the sample), we got another ADR. This time requesting for military records because my husband mistakenly ticked yes to that NYSC related question. Thanks to ugoiyke79e who responded to someone who also had same issue, we submitted copies of nysc discharge certificate, nysc call up letter and a letter of recommendation from one of officer in charge of the military school (because he served as a teacher in the military school) and a LOE explaining our mistake and stating he didn't serve in military. After submitting, we sent another mail telling them we have submitted the documents they requested for and this afternoon, my husband got a mail for him to check his box and behold, PPR.
I thank God it all ended in praise.
This thread has been so informative and I thank everyone for their contributions. It is very very important to read as you will get answers even before you ask.

Like to acknowledge some people for their good work here. JesusDway, duppysho,vcole,zandora, 40manlappy, boldinc, ehrnie, mummyjaygirls(funny woman) and all others too numerous to mention. God bless you all.

PS. The PPR mail didn't indicate where to send passports to, is it strictly Accra? Am I to print the imm form and send alongside the passports?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
tbaby2015:

Thank you Mummyjaygirls and 40manlappy. Was still thinking i'll eventually need it to get a job. Thanks for the clarification

There are other better job sites, job bank is wack

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
flyhigh1881:

I can't explain my joy.
It has been a very long journey. Entered the pool January 2016 with crs of 432(I think) and got Ontario nomination and accepted because the draw score was quite high then. We submitted Ontario application January our application was finally approved December 2016(one full year). We got ITA December and submitted our application January 2017. AOR 20th January. Got ADR February, submitted and since then status has been not applicable. Ordered GCMS and realized our application was been processed in London. When we completed six months we sent a mail( thanks to greetings for the sample), we got another ADR. This time requesting for military records because my husband mistakenly ticked yes to that NYSC related question. Thanks to ugoiyke79e who responded to someone who also had same issue, we submitted copies of nysc discharge certificate, nysc call up letter and a letter of recommendation from one of officer in charge of the military school (because he served as a teacher in the military school) and a LOE explaining our mistake and stating he didn't serve in military. After submitting, we sent another mail telling them we have submitted the documents they requested for and this afternoon, my husband got a mail for him to check his box and behold, PPR.
This thread has been so informative and I thank everyone for their contributions. It is very very important to read as you will get answers even before you ask.

Like to acknowledge some people for their good work here. JesusDway, duppysho,vcole,zandora, 40manlappy, boldinc, ehrnie, mummyjaygirls(funny woman) and all others too numerous to mention. God bless you all.

PS. The PPR mail didn't indicate where to send passports to, is it strictly Accra? Am I to print the imm form and send alongside the passports?

Awww! Congratulations. More good news to come
The address is

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521

Don't forget to fill out the IMM0008 form

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
temitope06:
***UPDATE***

Yoooo, relax bro...They promised 6 months or less so there is still hope. It's definitely not frozen as the summer is still in force wink Maybe you can try to order your GCMS notes to find out what's up with your application? Slowly but surely we will cross that line...Hang in there!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by soadirect: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
A very big congratulations to you and your family.

flyhigh1881:

I can't explain my joy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
temitope06:
***UPDATE***

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by soadirect: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
You sense of humor is quite amazing. grin

temitope06:
***UPDATE***

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fellow AOR mates.....Any movement on account na? @MrsBee @NoViolence grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bambalee(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
flyhigh1881:

I can't explain my joy.

Congratulations!!!......I can smell PPR rain tonight
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AlexanderGreat(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Maybe the VO handling your application is an Arsenal fan undecided

temitope06:
***UPDATE***

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MrsBee: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yooku:
Fellow AOR mates.....Any movement on account na? @MrsBee @NoViolence grin

NA2 since 26th. Fingers crossed. Keep us posted please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
AlexanderGreat:
Maybe the VO handling your application is an Arsenal fan undecided

Na this kind statement dey make me vex o, wetin come concine Arsenal for cic matter now angry angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bambalee(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
MrsBee:

NA2 since 26th. Fingers crossed. Keep us posted please.

April or May?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by legaltender: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hi All,
Does anyone know how to obtain a police clearance certificate from Rivers State?
Also, does one know what medical exam a child less than 5yrs old would be required to undergo?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MrsBee: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bambalee:

April or May?

July
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by legaltender: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
calfy:

Don't withdraw your study permit application until you get the Ontario nomination. The Ontario nominee program for HCP is currently on hold so you can't apply for now, if you didn't create a one-key account prior to 25th July.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AlexanderGreat(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Go through @temitope06's posts here, you'll understand where I'm coming from
MummyJaygirls:

Na this kind statement dey make me vex o, wetin come concine Arsenal for cic matter now angry angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
flyhigh1881:

I can't explain my joy.

Congratulations to you sis! This is indeed the Lord's doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.