Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2604190 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2017
Do you have any work experience?

kissoflife:

LRSW 8.5, 8.5, 8, 7

as per funding, I put 12500 as I am single, is that too small?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2017
walexlo78:
Hello House, please I need your advice. In addition to Nigeria, I have worked in another country with legal residency status. While in the country, I was responsible for two other countries (visa free) around the region and I travelled to them very often. So when I was filling my travel history in the PR application, I dropped some of the travels (about 12) to those two countries because I looked them as so much and difficult to retrieve as there was stamp riot in my passports. I thought the VO should not spend time looking for such stamps not mentioned on the travel history form. The missed travels to each of the countries were short official ones which totals about 20days each so its not that I needed PCC for them. I already submitted PCCs for those necessary.

But today something keep pricking me that I should have listed all those travels irrespective of how much they were. I took time today to write them out from the clumsy stamps. My question is, should I go ahead to communicate these travels raising a CSE?. Maybe I can mention that I missed them out initially due to the clumsy stamps on the passports.

It would be good to listen to that "something"....because if u dont, u will worry at a much higher level all through your application...the anxiety no be here.
Like u rightly said, u shld have declared all your travels.
You are also right in considering a CSE.
I support the idea to raise a cse.....you can tabulate the travel history and include a LOE to that effect...
Also, a timely CSE may just save u frm unnecessary ADRs.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by muyeeoo(m): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2017
I would like to ask a question,

If i am presently not working in a company but had four years working experience with my previous employer can I collect their reference letter to use for the FSW application or wait till i get employed with a new company before i can use their reference letter.

Please i need a quick response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2017
boldinc:
Do you have any work experience?

Yes I do. I have over two yrs experience but I have decided to put only one year for ease of reference letter.

I have actually tried both one year and two years experience but still the profile ineligible problem.

I am certain I meet the requirements, I just don't understand what I am doing wrong.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Please can you help , LAUTECH has been a huge delay for me
manlikegb:

@Toqunbur, I sent you a message to your email(got it from one of ur previous posts). Its about WES verification. Kindly respond bro. God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2017
cochtrane:

Can you look at this for reference? You need to input it exactly as evaluated by WES

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/388#55689419

Alternatively, I suggest you post your WES evaluation so guys can offer advice. You know the format of inputting has changed a bit and there's no more option for selecting "Two or more certificates". Please make sure to blot out personal details when posting the evaluation. And you'll remove it altogether afterwards.

unfortunately I don't have my scanned evaluation here to attach now but I will summarize it below;

ND Electrical Engineering evaluated as two years diploma

HND Electrical Engineering evaluated as three years diploma and one year post graduate certificate.

Now I am confused, how do I select two or more certificates as that option is not available on the EE system.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 15, 2017
How where you able to? Please respond
Toqunbur:
. Despite LAUTECH strike, I got my transcript verified. Na who know who I use though.

Please, does anyone know Province I can get a job or nomination as a Medical Laboratory Technologist? Your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Not sure I understand your question, but will try answer both ways they play out...

Reference letter from your previous employer will suffice.

You can use a reference letter from your current employer as well, but have you been working there for up to 3 years? You will need to have been, if you want to claim all 3 years work experience from there alone... Otherwise, you will need to add the letter from the previous company.

Hope this helps.

muyeeoo:
I would like to ask a question,

If i am presently not working in a company but had four years working experience with my previous employer can I collect their reference letter to use for the FSW application or wait till i get employed with a new company before i can use their reference letter.

Please i need a quick response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Anyone knows how to get transcript from LAUTECH despite the lockdown?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by funshobabs(m): 7:58am On Aug 15, 2017
God bless and many thanks.

Dammiehar:

Spouse's ECA and IELTS are optional. Its only for you to boost your points if you want, its completely optional. I got ITA without my hubby's ECA or IELTS, likewise many other people, so take a dive into the pool without delay, there won't be any problem post-ITA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by platypelloid: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Hello house

1)Up to 1.5 yes now my certificate is not yet ready from my university hence delay in my credential evaluation
Please house what can I do?

2)MY IELTS MARCH 2017 : L7.0 W7.0 S 6.5 R6.0
My agency says I am qualified for express entry pls house is it true

3)Am confused now what can I do?
It appears success rate is higher than this do it yourself of a thing .please advise me house pls.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AlexanderGreat(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Congrats. In 2 weeks? That's cool mehn... you paid for the sending & return together while you were sending it to Accra?
MummyJaygirls:
Greetings oh Nigerians grin

This semi Canadian (me) received stamped passports and Copr. Praise be to Jah for the whole process.

Next stop landing cool cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Marvi4real: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Someone just got rejected because he didnt submit waec certificate. Is it a post-ITA document.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yetunde84: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Marvi4real:
Someone just got rejected because he didnt submit waec certificate. Is it a post-ITA document.

I don't want to believe this...be sure to ask the person for the main reason stated for rejection.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by platypelloid: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Congratulations
Did you do it yourself or used an agency?
AlexanderGreat:
Congrats. In 2 weeks? That's cool mehn... you paid for the sending & return together while you were sending it to Accra?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2017
Marvi4real:

Really? Wow! I haven't heard of WAEC certificate being uploaded. Can you share the link please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2017
Marvi4real:

WAEC certificate??...this must be a joke. Please ask the person the REAL reason for rejection.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by biggest25: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Just registered for my CIC EE profile, but no score displayed. No information other than ''Federal Skilled Worker (Met)''

Please, what could be the responsible for this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2017
platypelloid:
Hello house

1)Up to 1.5 yes now my certificate is not yet ready from my university hence delay in my credential evaluation

It appears success rate is higher than this do it yourself of a thing .please advise me house pls.

1. You can use your statement of Result.

2. Try to redo the IELTS exam and aim for min LWSR 8777. How many years of work experience do you have? What is your highest educational qualification and your age? All these together determine how high your CRS points will be.

3. Not sure I understand you clearly here, but most people here are doing it themselves. Some have been burned by agents, a few might have been successful. Best advice, do it yourself.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2017
Marvi4real:
I don't want to believe this. Did the person have his or her WAEC certificate verified by WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by muyeeoo(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2017
boldinc:
Not sure I understand your question, but will try answer both ways they play out...

Reference letter from your previous employer will suffice.

You can use a reference letter from your current employer as well, but have you been working there for up to 3 years? You will need to have been, if you want to claim all 3 years work experience from there alone... Otherwise, you will need to add the letter from the previous company.

Hope this helps.

Since i am presently out of job, I will use reference letter from my previous employer to apply. i hope this will be okay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2017
platypelloid:
Hello house

Hi - see answers below

(1) You will need to visit your university to ascertain what the real problem is? Take out time to do this and get to the bottom of the matter.

(2) The minimum score required to apply for Express Entry is CLB-7 means 6 band in each module. So yes your agent is right but this means your overall CRS score will be low and chances are that you will be in a pool longer than you want. Aim for L/S/W/R = 8/7/7/7

(3) I will suggest you just DIY - you are here on this thread anyways and if you take the time to start reading from page [0] you will be fine.

All the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2017
It is possible if the person submitted the WAEC certificate to WES and it was written on the ECA as one of the documents evaluated
Marvi4real:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Eesha: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2017
A big congrats to u.

Pls when did Accra get receive ur passports? Still waiting for mine.
MummyJaygirls:
Greetings oh Nigerians grin

This semi Canadian (me) received stamped passports and Copr. Praise be to Jah for the whole process.

Next stop landing cool cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2017
OdofinLadi:
Hello great people, pls I wish to know if it is better for one to go thru asylum system because processes of this federal skilled workers seem to be cumbersome and costly for an average earner like me. Sincere responses will be appreciated. Thanks

Asylum ke shocked

Except the witches and wizards in your village are trying to get u down by all means would u be able to go thru that route (and u have to prove it) or y do u want to go thru that route, what would be ur reasons when u are asked?

Brother try express entry, even people with lower income than u have succeeded. Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Eesha:
A big congrats to u.

Pls when did Accra get receive ur passports? Still waiting for mine.

Accra got my passport on July 27 and i got it back August 11
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2017
AlexanderGreat:

i didn't pay for return, dhl said when i get the PUM, thats when i would pay for pickup, so thats what i did
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2017
Marvi4real:

i want to guess the person claimed to have done ECA for his/her WAEC and did not submit same during e-apr.

Na to re-apply be that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2017
dupyshoo:
It is possible if the person submitted the WAEC certificate to WES and it was written on the ECA as one of the documents evaluated

Yeah, you are right though, but why would anyone assess WAEC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2017
muyeeoo:

Since i am presently out of job, I will use reference letter from my previous employer to apply. i hope this will be okay.

carry go
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by platypelloid: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Thank you
They didn't accepted statement of result.
They are hell bent on certificate

I studied medicine.
Work experience 2 years
Age 33 single

Pls advise further
Feygbe:

1. You can use your statement of Result.

2. Try to redo the IELTS exam and aim for min LWSR 8777. How many years of work experience do you have? What is your highest educational qualification and your age? All these together determine how high your CRS points will be.

3. Not sure I understand you clearly here, but most people here are doing it themselves. Some have been burned by agents, a few might have been successful. Best advice, do it yourself.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mrsJustveryOkay: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2017
Ensure that your current employment is up to 1year.

kissoflife:
I just registered for express entry and the system tells me I did not meet the requirements which i am sure I did.

Age = 12
Education=22
Work experience=9 (I decided to use one year experience due to ease of getting reference letter)
Test of English = 24

total Score = 67/100

What could be the problem? i even opened another profile to change it to 2 yrs experience which will take points to 69/100 still the same Profile Ineligible problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.