Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2604354 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2017
Help me guys!!!!

I just registered for express entry and the system tells me I did not meet the requirements which i am sure I did.

Age = 12
Education=22
Work experience=9 (I decided to use one year experience due to ease of getting reference letter)
Test of English = 24

total Score = 67/100

What could be the problem? i even opened another profile to change it to 2 yrs experience which will take points to 69/100 still the same Profile Ineligible problem[

ND Electrical Engineering evaluated as two years diploma

HND Electrical Engineering evaluated as three years diploma and one year post graduate certificate.

Now I am confused, how do I select two or more certificates as that option is not available on the EE system?

why is my profile saying ineligible after all requirements met?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2017
muyeeoo:

Since i am presently out of job, I will use reference letter from my previous employer to apply. i hope this will be okay.
Carry go
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 9:35am On Aug 15, 2017
mrsJustveryOkay:
Ensure that your current employment is up to 1year.

It is even more than one year but yet still says ineligible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2017
It will be difficult to say specifically why your profile is ineligible. You need to take your time to review all what you have written.

Check for no of hours per week, funds, IELTS score, among others. Also, check that you have up to 1 year experience in the NOC you stated as your primary NOC. You can try to change your academic qualification to BSc. or MSc. and see if the profile will be eligible. This will help you to detect where the issue is.
kissoflife:
Help me guys!!!!

I just registered for express entry and the system tells me I did not meet the requirements which i am sure I did.

Age = 12
Education=22
Work experience=9 (I decided to use one year experience due to ease of getting reference letter)
Test of English = 24

total Score = 67/100

What could be the problem? i even opened another profile to change it to 2 yrs experience which will take points to 69/100 still the same Profile Ineligible problem[

HND Electrical Engineering evaluated as three years diploma and one year post graduate certificate.

Now I am confused, how do I select two or more certificates as that option is not available on the EE system?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hephgirl: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2017
platypelloid:
Thank you
They didn't accepted statement of result.
They are hell bent on certificate

I studied medicine.
Work experience 2 years
Age 33 single

Pls advise further
wes isn't where u wld evaluate ur degree. Check page 198
Then u surely must retake ur ielts.... Cos from my calculation ur score won't be "reasonable"

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2017
kissoflife:
Help me guys!!!!

Age = 12
Education=22
Test of English = 24

total Score = 67/100

Have you increased your funds a bit? Perhaps 12800

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kyaggy(f): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2017
esosa4real:

Am not like dat joor....I really did send it...I ve jux been busy ehn to resend!

Check now i simply forwarded the previous message again, i did not send u pm, i simply responded to former email you sent.
Shey ur name is Chika? Dats the email I sent to.

All the best, when u join group, i will get ur number.

Was kidding bro, no vex. but I don't understand how you sent it. Can you explain better? Or someone that understood should help me understand.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2017
dupyshoo:
It will be difficult to say specifically why your profile is ineligible. You need to take your time to review all what you have written.

Check for no of hours per week, funds, IELTS score, among others. Also, check that you have up to 1 year experience in the NOC you stated as your primary NOC. You can try to change your academic qualification to BSc. or MSc. and see if the profile will be eligible. This will help you to detect where the issue is.

I noticed that there is no option for two or more certificates, what do you suggest I go for as an alternative. I am also single, is 12500 Canadian dollars enough?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2017
bbaby84:

Have you increased your funds a bit? Perhaps 12800

I haven't done so but won't that increase my POF?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2017
kissoflife:

Thanks will try that! But how do I input my ND + HND as two or more certificates on the EE profile. I am thinking I am selecting the wrong thing for this also

Still not sorted out?

Try to cross-check all your details. Are you sure that the NOC you filled falls under NOC A, B or O?

Cc: 40manlappy, Bimpsy99, other gurus

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2017
kissoflife:

I haven't done so but won't that increase my POF?

The 12500 you put seems okay since the required amount is 12300 anyway. How many hours did you put as your full time employment? And I hope it's not less than a year. Also check your qualification that you're choosing the right amount of years for your OND and HND. I any think of any other reason your profile should be ineligible. Are you also making sure you're choosing an eligible NOC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by teephart(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2017
cochtrane:

You should be able to use your six-year work experience. Just make sure it's your desired NOC and you can get a reference letter to prove it. You may not need that managerial experience, since FSW maxes out at 6 anyways.

Yes, you can. I have not seen on this thread someone who did that though. But IRCC explicitly says you can apply as common-law partners.
You just need to show proof. Check this link for the proofs you need http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=347&top=14

You probably know already that your ND & HND will provide you with "two or more certs" which will count towards increasing your score.
WES or IQAS? I think IQAS is cheaper, but not by very much. Check their websites. I think WES is about 285CAD & IQAS is 275CAD.

If you sell your land properties and do a lump sum, it shouldn't be a problem. What guys have done here is to tender receipts and other docs to support the lump sum deposit. And then a LOE to elaborate.
RSA statement of account? There has been mixed feelings about that on this thread. it has been thrashed exhaustively with some showing discomfort with it and others claiming to use it. In the end, I haven't found anyone who used it to specifically cross the threshold set by IRCC. So, not too sure about using it. I think you are safer just avoiding RSA, as it can be considered funds not readily available to you and therefore not meet IRCC's requirements. Anyways, the jury is still out on this one.
1)Thanks Man, i'll do a lump sum from my Landed Property, as you know, it's all risk, don't wanna sell my property, and also get rejection.lol

2)Also the common law partner, is sorted now, just some prove that we're together.
3) The IQAS is not so cheaper than WES with what you explained, but will go to their website..
thanks much.

4) And for the Work experience, if i can't get a reference letter, i think i can use employment letter, confirmation letter, letter of recommendation, and even pay advise. will try n get the reference too for the ones i can.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2017
bbaby84:

The 12500 you put seems okay since the required amount is 12300 anyway. How many hours did you put as your full time employment? And I hope it's not less than a year. Also check your qualification that you're choosing the right amount of years for your OND and HND. I any think of any other reason your profile should be ineligible. Are you also making sure you're choosing an eligible NOC.

Hours of work I put 45
I am using a one and half year experience
NOC Electrical engineering technologist

is my NOC valid?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Still not sorted out?

Try to cross-check all your details. Are you sure that the NOC you filled falls under NOC A, B or O?

Cc: 40manlappy, Bimpsy99, other gurus

I chose Electrical Engineering technologist and technicians.

I think it should be skilled type A.

please help me confirm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2017
kissoflife:

Hours of work I put 45
I am using a one and half year experience
NOC Electrical engineering technologist

is my NOC valid?

It needs to fall under 0, A or B. What's the NOC code?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2017
kissoflife:

I chose Electrical Engineering technologist and technicians.

I think it should be skilled type A.

please help me confirm

I just checked. It falls under NOC B so it is valid. What could be wrong?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2017
bbaby84:

NOC code is 2241

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2017
GlitteringStar:

I just checked. It falls under NOC B so it is valid. What could be wrong?

in fact I am tired. Don't know if anyone has experienced this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2017
bbaby84:

It's 2241 NOC B .
Check you're putting the correct IELTS details as I'm all out of ideas. I'm suspecting you're not putting your credentials correctly.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2017
bbaby84:

It's 2241 NOC B .
Check you're putting the correct IELTS details as I'm all out of ideas. I'm suspecting you're not putting your credentials correctly.

Thanks, I put my IELTS in correctly. I am suspecting I didn't fill in my ND +HND information right. there was no option to put two or more certificates though. But Hope it doesn't matter to open another EE profile the fourth time?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2017
kissoflife:

Thanks, I put my IELTS in correctly. I am suspecting I didn't fill in my ND +HND information right. there was no option to put two or more certificates though. But Hope it doesn't matter to open another EE profile the fourth time?

Did you select the OND ( soso years post secondary) separately and click evaluated
Then the HND and do the same.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2017
bbaby84:

Did you select the OND ( soso years post secondary) separately and click evaluated
Then the HND and do the same.

No I just did for HND. since WES evaluated it as three years diploma and one year post graduate certificate. but on EE portal, I only saw Bachelors or three years post secondary. Didn't know which to pick for both .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by walechicago(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2017
Please,this proof of fund is my problem. I don't have up to that amount in my account. Any advice please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2017
kissoflife:

No I just did for HND. since WES evaluated it as three years diploma and one year post graduate certificate. but on EE portal, I only saw Bachelors or three years post secondary. Didn't know which to pick for both .
Pick anyone that works. So no mention of OND?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2017
walechicago:
Please,this proof of fund is my problem. I don't have up to that amount in my account. Any advice please
Everyone dey find that cash.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2017
kissoflife:

in fact I am tired. Don't know if anyone has experienced this.

Did you check the settlement province that you filled in?- (anyone other than Quebec)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2017
kissoflife:

I did my ECA last year for another purpose though but still valid for express entry
I don't understand u did ECA for another purpose. ECA is for immigration only. What's ur CRS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2017
elfmann:

Pick anyone that works. So no mention of OND?

No, no mention of OND
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Did you check the settlement province that you filled?- (anyone other than Quebec)

I picked Ontario
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2017
kissoflife:

I picked Ontario

This your case na real wa! smiley grin

Let the "EE doctors" on this thread come online to cure it. smiley

Cc: all gurus

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2017
GlitteringStar:

This your case na real wa! smiley grin

Let the "EE doctors" on this thread come online to cure it. smiley

Cc: all gurus

Lol, I was wondering if they are going through systems upgrade cos I just don't understand the problem
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
platypelloid:
Thank you
They didn't accepted statement of result.
They are hell bent on certificate

I studied medicine.
Work experience 2 years
Age 33 single

Pls advise further

I did not realize it is a medical degree. WES accepts statement of result. I am a Doctor but I didn't get ECA for my medical degree just did it for my Bachelor degree.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone who has used statement of result with MCC.

Seniors pls help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.