Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2604280 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
kissoflife:

Not sure what exactly was the problem but i did the following;

1. updated OND as two yr diploma
2. updated HND as three year diploma or more (Note: WES acesssed this as three years diploma and one year post graduate certificate)
3. Changed Funding from 12300 to 15000

Ok, cool. I guess you are working towards the POF....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
GlitteringStar:

I think it was the OND/HND issue (maybe you filled it in wrongly)

Congrats! smiley

I suspected the educational history too smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=kissoflife post=59512670]

2. updated HND as three year diploma or more (Note: WES acesssed this as three years diploma and one year post graduate certificate)
3. Changed Funding from 12300 to 15000[/quote]

You better put POF at 13000 o unless you can put your money where your mouth is.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
kissoflife:

I will start gathering that but POF is the main issue now. i just wanted to get in the pool first the rest will follow gradually, thanks for your help.

I suggest that you update your fund back to like 12,400CAD before getting an ITA (2,700CAD difference no be here oooo because of the current exchange rate) . I don't think it was the fund that caused the ineligibility issue. The minimum fund required for a single applicant is 12,300CAD.

#Just my opinion though smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
bbaby84:

Wow! Just typing that also smiley That is like a difference of N800,000 grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
40manlappy:

Ok, cool. I guess you are working towards the POF....

Well, that is where I am hanging now. I am trying to sort that out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zaragirl: 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=Lere2017 post=59509935][/quote]

No I did not state it in the application. It is with the London office
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
40manlappy:

I suspected the educational history too smiley

Tuale, boss smiley cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
GlitteringStar:

I suggest that you update your fund back to like 12,400CAD before getting an ITA (2,700CAD difference no be here oooo because of the current exchange rate) . I don't think it was the fund that caused the ineligibility issue. The minimum fund for a single applicant is $12,300.

#Just my opinion though smiley

lol, I have done as advised now. I don't even have the full POF yet. I hope my profile wont go back to ineligible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
kissoflife:

lol, I will do as advised now. I dont even have the POF yet

Start working towards it oooo because you have joined a member of the 70th draw ITA recipient with your CRS score of 441 grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by kissoflife: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Start working towards it oooo because you have joined a member of the 70th draw ITA recipient with your CRS score of 441 grin

Lol, I am working very hard towards it with optimism. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Tuale, boss smiley cool

I greet you too Ma'am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by calfy: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Elders of our land, I greet you all. Still working on my PR application. For my wife's proof of qualification, I attached the ECA and Statement of Degree result. She is yet to collect her degree certificate and is not around now to go to her school to pick it up. Is this acceptable or must I attach the degree certificate?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by suziee83: 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hello everyone , Please is it possible to update my fund in the express entry from 27,000 back to 15 600 CAD ( 2 applicants). I declared 15, 600 CAD as POF through OINP application and my status is still showing Decision in Progress.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by DatechMan(m): 12:10am On Aug 16, 2017
Hello fam,
My ECA landed today.

The DOB quoted on the report is the DOB on the transcript.
The DOB on my international passport is different.

Please elders, how do you suggest I resolve this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 12:39am On Aug 16, 2017
kissoflife:

I will start gathering that but POF is the main issue now. i just wanted to get in the pool first the rest will follow gradually, thanks for your help.

Guess it was the OND you didn't fill initially. And perhaps you filled the HND wrongly too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 12:44am On Aug 16, 2017
DatechMan:
Hello fam,
My ECA landed today.

Did the school make a mistake? Or is there a reason you have conflicting DOBs?
Perhaps the elders should truly come and advise. This one is out of my league.
Congrats on the ECA!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 16, 2017
calfy:
Elders of our land, I greet you all. Still working on my PR application. For my wife's proof of qualification, I attached the ECA and Statement of Degree result. She is yet to collect her degree certificate and is not around now to go to her school to pick it up. Is this acceptable or must I attach the degree certificate?

You are good to go. Statement of result is acceptable

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 12:50am On Aug 16, 2017
DatechMan:
Hello fam,
My ECA landed today.

Option 1: Get a new passport matching the DOB on ECA

Option 2: Get in touch with your school, change your DOB on their system and redo your ECA

Option 3: fill in the dob on your passport and Write a LOE and explain to the VO why there's such discrepancy. Hope that the VO will understand.

Option 4: follow this advice here. Though it didn't work for this other person, it could work for you
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/40#41475529

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by DatechMan(m): 1:05am On Aug 16, 2017
bbaby84:

Did the school make a mistake? Or is there a reason you have conflicting DOBs?
Perhaps the elders should truly come and advise. This one is out of my league.
Congrats on the ECA!

The school made a mistake. It was a mistake that was inherited from my WASSCE result. OAU just lifted the DOB from that result. Hence the issue. Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of this until I requested for the transcript.
Had it been that I have original Birth Ceritificate, I would seek solace in a good LOE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MissG(f): 1:27am On Aug 16, 2017
adexyone:
Hello house. Wish i had come across the travel section ealier. Nothing spoil sha. Pls for those that did the sask nomination, is it a must to use your transcript or you can use only your certificate or preferably wes evaluation. Getting my husbands transcript wont be easy at all. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 3:32am On Aug 16, 2017
This looks like IP2 to me...

Pls confirm the back ground check... what you pasted has exact info as 'Final Decision'

walexlo78:
Application status
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

Hello House, a friend profile status is as above, he wants to know if this is IP2. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 3:33am On Aug 16, 2017
You have the correct form... That's what you should upload in the proof of medicals option.

Yes, you have to complete the forms before you can begin to upload.

tbaby2015:
Good evening house,

Please I need to confirm the document collected from hospital after medicals. I just did mine at Abuja clinics and was given an emedical exam sheet showing picture and passport details. My EE profile number was not included. Is that okay? I need urgent responses pls as I had to travel to do it and don't want to leave without complete/correct form.

Secondly, the page to upload docs post ITA has not come up on my profile. I'm guessing I have to complete all forms first. Is this correct pls?

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dammysanmi(m): 3:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Hi , I hope you have gotten a response? Your medical form contains a UMI number with a barcode, that will be linked to your EE profile by CIC themselves, no cause for alarm. And YES, when you complete all the forms (and they are all ticked green), the continue button takes you to the page where you upload files.
tbaby2015:
Good evening house,

Please I need to confirm the document collected from hospital after medicals. I just did mine at Abuja clinics and was given an emedical exam sheet showing picture and passport details. My EE profile number was not included. Is that okay? I need urgent responses pls as I had to travel to do it and don't want to leave without complete/correct form.

Secondly, the page to upload docs post ITA has not come up on my profile. I'm guessing I have to complete all forms first. Is this correct pls?

Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by calfy: 4:09am On Aug 16, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:

You are good to go. Statement of result is acceptable

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by DatechMan(m): 4:54am On Aug 16, 2017
cochtrane:

Option 1: Get a new passport matching the DOB on ECA

Option 2: Get in touch with your school, change your DOB on their system and redo your ECA

Option 3: fill in the dob on your passport and Write a LOE and explain to the VO why there's such discrepancy. Hope that the VO will understand.

Option 4: follow this advice here. Though it didn't work for this other person, it could work for you
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/40#41475529

Thanks for the options
elfmann. I guess you were lucky in your own case.

jarkbauer mulero23 funshobabs dammiehar dogood123456 et all. How did you guys tackle your cases?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 4:58am On Aug 16, 2017
Good Morning House....
Finally put to bed over the weekend. Praise be to God. Please how long do I have to notify Cic? My application is Aor July 5 and have been on NA 2 since 21st after Med passed, ADR:RPPF on 1st.
The issue is I'm not in a city where there are recognized Cic medical Panel and It won't be advisable to put this new born on the road this early as I neee to recover myself.
Please I need advice and suggestions. Thanks

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by funshobabs(m): 5:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Hello,

The only anomaly is on my WAEC certificate. All others of my documents are intact. I learnt from the thread that since I am evaluating only my highest qualification then I don't need the WAEC certificate hopefully.

Redoing another passport is not advisable. Might even be a criminal offence.
You may however correct the issue with ur institution and redo ECA. Time and money consuming but ur best option. This will save you unnecessary headache and explanation.

I don't know anything about VO and how they think but for documentation purposes, I think an affidavit to that effect will suffice.

DatechMan:

Thanks for the options
elfmann. I guess you were lucky in your own case.

jarkbauer mulero23 funshobabs dammiehar dogood123456 et all. How did you guys tackle your cases?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 6:00am On Aug 16, 2017
DatechMan:
Hello fam,
My ECA landed today.

IMO, this should not a serious issue. I think a similar case was discussed recently.

ECA report is not a statutory proof of age. A well-written LOE should take care of this. What does your birth certificate say?

Modified: After reading your subsequent post, let me ask: what document do you have to prove your age? IRCC seems to be favorably disposed to sworn affidavits.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ljay17: 6:03am On Aug 16, 2017
Beckyhopeful:
I testify of the goodness of Jesus Christ.#Olowogbogboro has done me well#.

Stamped passport and copr received.Please find below my timeline.

ITA received 13 April ‘17
eApr submitted 06 May
AOR 06 May
1st Schedule A submitted 27 June
2nd Schedule A submitted 29 June
Meds passed 30 June
BGC IP1 30 June
BGC N/A 01 July
BG IP2 19 July
PPR 24 July
PP submitted 26 July
PP returned 15 Aug

My prayer today is that nobody will be left behind on this journey in Jesus name,Amen.

Congratulations to you. Wish you all the best going forward.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 6:03am On Aug 16, 2017
boldinc:
This looks like IP2 to me...

Pls confirm the back ground check... what you pasted has exact info as 'Final Decision'

That should be IP1. IP2 is "we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

cc: walexlo78

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.