Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2608656 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2016
You might check with WES if your diploma in HR can be evaluated as well. It might earn you extra CRS score. However, you do not need to send your WAEC. Just send your BSC and diploma transcripts and certificates.

Years of experience above 3 years do not count. So, you might as well use only your current work experience.

hfc80:
Hi guys,

1.Am really interested in apply for EE, though am 36yrs not married I have B. SC in business administration and diploma in human resources management, also ceritied HRM can I send all this to WES for evaluation or is just my bsc and waec.

2. I work as human resources/adminstrator I have 8 yrs
Working experience from Nigeria, now I worked in Dubai at the same post in which I have 3yrs experience does all this experience count or just my present worked experience is a enough for me.I need little explanations on this.

Thank guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2016
dupyshoo:
You might check with WES if your diploma in HR can be evaluated as well. It might earn you extra CRS score. However, you do not need to send your WAEC. Just send your BSC and diploma transcripts and certificates.

Years of experience above 3 years do not count. So, you might as well use only your current work experience.

Ermmm....actually, above 3years work experience will be useful in garnering the required 67 points under the 100points grid for FSW, which one is first assessed by before being scored for EE. 6years gets one the maximum score for work experience under FSW.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2016
Na wa o! Saw a lot of questions but no answers to them, it appears the Seniors are getting tired(myself inclusive)...Please, those who have good knowledge of these things and haven't been contributing should kindly begin to help out. Thank you

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SUJYDEE(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2016
ugoiyke79e:

Hi Sujydee, welcome on board. WES shld be the right body to evaluate your HND. just log onto wes canada website and read through. u can then come back with more questions.
Secondly, what is your NOC?? is your wife educated and below 30 and has some years work experience in an eligible NOC?? can she also get an ECA and a good IELTS score? if your answers to the above are affirmative, u may want to consider making her the primary applicant because you guys will have a better chance at getting an ITA.
Cheers.

Thanks bruv.......
The NOC that is very close to my job description is
2233 - Industrial and Manufacturing Technologist and Technician which is class B.

As regards my wife....
She is a graduate of Food Technology (HND) but she's into fashion designing. She is C. E. O of her fashion couture(4 years plus experience as Supervisor in seamstress). she actually attended a fashion school, I don't know if the fashion school certificate can be useful here.
She's 27 and I guess she might even perform better than me in the IELTS.... . Lols.

Her NOC will be 6342 - Tailors, dress makers, furriers and milliners which is class B and the requirement is minimum of post secondary school diploma or something.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2016
esosa4real:

Oh, Medical doc evaluation is different, thanks for the info. I am just hearing this, anyways i will get to it then. Do you know any medical doc that had his done successfully?

Mehn, these ielts scores requirements are looking quite high, I hope this is possible! Any key tips on dis ielts aspect? My friend who did well in ielts academic, sent me his pdf materials but honestly ehn, dey are much and I don't know if it is same materials for ielts General! (what's the difference sef?)

Lastly pls will the evaluation of medical degree or whole process pose any problem, if I carry out every from Saudi Arabia? (viz a viz police cert, bank statements etc)

Thanks and Godbless you too.

None will pose any problem doing it from your present base. It might be cumbersome getting to read all those pdf things but the upside of using materials for Academic to prepare for General is that it makes you better prepared as Academics is harder than General.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bosypumpin: 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
You'll be on a long thing cuz, family is what can help you get into Manitoba presently, friend connection is a long thing which may not even be sure for now. There could be other ways by which you can get in. I see you write well, that means your English is good...what's your profession?

@ JesusDway, what 'other possible ways can one get in".
Honestly, I'm stuck- I;ve got everything required except the relative in Manitoba issue.

@iphie. apparently,ure a lawyer, ive sent series of pms to you, no response
same goes for duppyshoo and zizi, no response to my pms
it is well ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
I just replied

bosypumpin:

it is well ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hfc80: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
ugoiyke79e:

kindly also forward me a sample of the reference letter on ugoiyke79e@gmail.com thanks.

Pls, forward me a sample copy of the reference letter to my mail:awobadejoa12@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Pinkygrace(f): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
iphie25:

Sent
please can you send me copy of ilets material
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Pinkygrace(f): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
Please house who has taken CELPIP TEST before i need some information so as to know which test i should take
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
zeelo2014:

Have u called them? Might be an issue with your passport photograph.

Please how long does it take for one to get the PR card on a normal circumstances assume there are no issues?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Momoluwa: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello guys,

Happy easter.
I served in an audit firm and work there for another 5 years. Please can I include my NYSC service year as part of my years of work experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Momoluwa: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Happy easter all
I served in an audit firm and work there for another 5 years. Please can I include my NYSC service year as part of my years of work experience
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tolurigs: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
esosa4real:

Godbless you! What we're your grades like?
Someone sent me this site www.ieltsbuddy.com that it's good for listening.
Please you can send me your materials at email: websniffersconcepts(at)yahoo.com
Expecting em, thanks
Hello,pls I will like to have the materials as well.kindly send to apeketolu@gmail.com
Will b writing in few days time.thank u

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ama4god: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
iphie25:

Ok I'll send d materials. Ieltsbuddy is good, ieltsliz.com is good as well especially for writing and speaking. I got 8.5 in L&R, 7 in W and 7.5 in S.
@ iphie25. This result is splendid. I would want to share my own sucess story soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
JesusDWay:
Na wa o! Saw a lot of questions but no answers to them, it appears the Seniors are getting tired(myself inclusive)...Please, those who have good knowledge of these things and haven't been contributing should kindly begin to help out. Thank you

shocked

To be honest, it is tiring!

But we cannot afford to give up. If gurus like you are tired, what about we learners?

We have to persevere embarassed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
bosypumpin:

You'll be on a long thing cuz, family is what can help you get into Manitoba presently, friend connection is a long thing which may not even be sure for now. There could be other ways by which you can get in. I see you write well, that means your English is good...what's your profession?

@ JesusDway, what 'other possible ways can one get in".
Honestly, I'm stuck- I;ve got everything required except the relative in Manitoba issue.

@iphie. apparently,ure a lawyer, ive sent series of pms to you, no response
it is well ooo

Ewo I didn't get any of them o! I'm sorry. Pls send a mail to gobxyp@yahoo.com I'll reply ASAP. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
ama4god:

@ iphie25. This result is splendid. I would want to share my own sucess story soon.

Amen o! You will by his grace. Just keep studying and practicing...he'll perfect all that concerns you.wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
ebho:
Hello Ugo,

Nice meeting you Here, my wife is a Medical Doctor and would like to know the process of ECA, would be waiting.

Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
ebho:
Hello Ugo,

Nice meeting you Here, my wife is a Medical Doctor and would like to know the process of ECA, would be waiting.

Thanks

hello ebho. nice meeting you too.
she should go to the medical council of canada website www.mcc.ca, u will see a quicklink to ECA report. follow it. generally u will be directed.
2)to get an eca report, u first have to open an online account on physicianapply(another site thru which u apply for d eca) an account fee of 265$ is paid.
3)you then request for source verification of your mbbs- 150$ and at d same tym send notarized copies of some documents and form by direct mail to canada. they will do d whole contacting of your school. u dnt pay for or send dem any transcript. this is stage that may take long. when completed u will be contacted and informed of d status.
4) next u will then request(apply) for the eca report- cost is 102$ and if u want courier, extra 87$ . i allowed dem send mine by regular mail at no cost. it arrived within 1 week.
5) thats all. so u are back to cic with d eca and ielts b4 u can open a profile.
NB pls dnt wait for d eca b4 writing ielts. u can do both same time.

hope this helps other silent drs on the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
SUJYDEE:

Thanks bruv.......
The NOC that is very close to my job description is
2233 - Industrial and Manufacturing Technologist and Technician which is class B.

As regards my wife....
She is a graduate of Food Technology (HND) but she's into fashion designing. She is C. E. O of her fashion couture(4 years plus experience as Supervisor in seamstress). she actually attended a fashion school, I don't know if the fashion school certificate can be useful here.
She's 27 and I guess she might even perform better than me in the IELTS.... . Lols.

Her NOC will be 6342 - Tailors, dress makers, furriers and milliners which is class B and the requirement is minimum of post secondary school diploma or something.

Thanks

kaiii i will let d seniors in da house do justice to this one. but i think one of the job experience requirements is that it shouldnt be self employment.
pls zandora jesusdway and others should answer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by HIDDENSECRECY: 12:15am On Mar 30, 2016
iphie25:

Sent

Hello Iphie25,
Please I will appreciate if you could share same material with me please. Thanks in advance (dandyboy4luv@yahoo.com).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zandora: 2:24am On Mar 30, 2016
ugoiyke79e:

kaiii i will let d seniors in da house do justice to this one. but i think one of the job experience requirements is that it shouldnt be self employment.
pls zandora jesusdway and others should answer.

One can apply as self-employed, I know a few people who did and received their PPR's.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zandora: 2:25am On Mar 30, 2016
Momoluwa:

Happy easter all
I served in an audit firm and work there for another 5 years. Please can I include my NYSC service year as part of my years of work experience

Yes you can.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zandora: 2:26am On Mar 30, 2016
ChisOsin:

Please how long does it take for one to get the PR card on a normal circumstances assume there are no issues?

It should take about 2 months or slightly more. My photos were rejected as invalid so I had to take another and send that's why mine is taking too long.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 3:33am On Mar 30, 2016
ugoiyke79e:

sometimes, i wonder if there are no medical doctors on this forum. is EE not a good step for doctors or is it an impossible feat to achieve I do not think professional exams is a prerequisite. i may be wrong shaa. so if anyone here knows, kindly share with the rest of us.
@ esosa mcc eca is both time consuming and relatively expensive. 508 candian dollars paid online and 11k naira for dhl expenses. it took me 90 days get a notification of ECA completion. now i am preparing for ielts. wrong step was waiting for d eca b4 registering ielts. i shld have done dem simultaneously. but then, i didnt knw if d eca was going to be successful or not.

Bro I greet you, at least we are two docs here now, we will discover the rest soon eh...lol
I have been asking this question about successful naija doctors on the EE but hardly get any info or testimony.

Anyways @ugolyke for you to have finished the MCC ECA, you tried na, I think that's the hardest part oh. What's nest for you?

I went on their website and saw that I have to pay and upload my school certificate first, before later applying for eca report. Well I am planning on doing that soon but wanna gather all info so I know the process and time line.

1. Please how does the mcc eca work? Am I the one to upload my certificate and thereafter transcripts? Or the school will?
2. How do they verify with the school? What dept? Is it the Registrars office?
3.how long did the mcc eca take you
4. Lastly, is it compulsory to collect the paper eca report? Can it not be scanned/emailed by them?

#my thoughts

Thanks Bro! Please others who know this well about docs should reply too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by overlord77: 3:40am On Mar 30, 2016
iphie25:

You're welcme.

#IMO general Ielts is quite easier than Academic but you still require some practice. The listening and speaking are the same for both modules. Send me a mail so that I'll send u d material I used.

Hello @Iphy, please I would love to also have my hands on the IELTS learning material. Email is zeus_hackerz@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 3:52am On Mar 30, 2016
ugoiyke79e:

she should go to the medical council of canada website www.mcc.ca, u will see a quicklink to ECA report. follow it. generally u will be directed.
2)to get an eca report, u first have to open an online account on physicianapply(another site thru which u apply for d eca) an account fee of 265$ is paid.
3)you then request for source verification of your mbbs- 150$ and at d same tym send notarized copies of some documents and form by direct mail to canada. they will do d whole contacting of your school. u dnt pay for or send dem any transcript. this is stage that may take long. when completed u will be contacted and informed of d status.
4) next u will then request(apply) for the eca report- cost is 102$ and if u want courier, extra 87$ . i allowed dem send mine by regular mail at no cost. it arrived within 1 week.
5) thats all. so u are back to cic with d eca and ielts b4 u can open a profile.

Lol @ silent doctors! Guess we are three now.

Wow! I didn't see all these info before I asked you some questions earlier...nice info

1. Any ways one quick one!, what are these notarised documents? Must it be mail? I thought I saw option of scan on their site

2. Notarised here you mean by min of education? Or foreign affairs? Because I already did them when coming to Saudi Arabia including licence.

3. Also, which department do you think they contact? I really need to know to inform them because my UNI dey crase. Don't know how my uni will compile my transcripts for MCC without me being involved grin (I hope u get this...lol)

For me I will like to be successful with this ECA part before I proceed with any other thing. I hope it works
Thanks for the advice though, Godbless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ebho: 3:55am On Mar 30, 2016
Thanks Ugoiyke, i really appreciate will do as you have said.

ugoiyke79e:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zeelo2014: 7:05am On Mar 30, 2016
ChisOsin:

can range from 45-80days. currently at 54 days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
zeelo2014:

can range from 45-80days. currently at 54 days.

OK....thanks
But is it 54days from when u arrived Canada or from when you got ur PPR? Or from when?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.