Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2599796 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:
All glory to God!!!! I just got PPR!!!!! I am so excited.

Wow!!! Congrats bro wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
lol!!! Thank you so much. I am still struggling to believe it. I have read the email like 100 times. I am so relieved
I pray yours will come soon too.

hartson:

Yeah 40manlappy,yours and everyone else success story is loading.........I am just so excited. I am dancing azonto right now. oh! no I think someone suggested shoki dance common folks lets dance shoki for our man.it's about time.

Thanks so much but I be woman o.

iphie25:

Wow!!! Congrats bro wink

Na so o. I am really excited.

I was also asked to submit Schedule A. What do you want to find out about it?

Bcolah:

Congratulations dupyshoo. ..to think you were down cos of it and now it's time to dance the shoki. ..lol
House, pls did anyone get a request for Form IMM 5669 to be completed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Beem4cupid:

Thank you. I am actually thinking of submitting the statement of account for my salary account at the bank I work which has the lump sum alongside the letter from any of the other banks. This is to show the source of the lump sum. What do you think? Also, does either gtb or diamond give the bank letter as required by CIC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:

Congrats babe. So happy for you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Are you transferring from your account from one bank to your account with another bank? If yess, you will have to submit details of the 2 account. Why are you transferring the money?

Beem4cupid:

Thank you. I am actually thinking of submitting the statement of account for my salary account at the bank I work which has the lump sum alongside the letter from any of the other banks. This is to show the source of the lump sum. What do you think? Also, does either gtb or diamond give the bank letter as required by CIC?

Thanks a lot.
Beem4cupid:

Congrats babe. So happy for you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bcolah(f): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
@dupyshoo...wanted to know if it's the usual as I noticed it contains same information as the submitted online application. #anxietythings
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
You should have been given a link where you will download the form. They usually request for Schedule A, if you missed out some periods in your personal activities section. They also request for schedule A if you had indicated that you were denied a visa before in order to get more information about the visa rejection.

Bcolah:
@dupyshoo...wanted to know if it's the usual as I noticed it contains same information as the submitted online application. #anxietythings
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chimaXYZ: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:
Are you transferring from your account from one bank to your account with another bank? If yess, you will have to submit details of the 2 account. Why are you transferring the money?

Thanks a lot.

The bank is not willing to give a letter in that format. They will only give 6 months statement of account
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bosypumpin: 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
@ dupyshoo, congratz sis.
Very happy for you.
I am sure that God will see you through all your sojourns to and in Canny.
You have been very forthcoming with responses on this thread.
Bless u dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iceberg54: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:

Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thanks so much.
chimaXYZ:

Congratulations!

Amen. Thanks so much sis. Yours is coming soon too by God's grace.
bosypumpin:
@ dupyshoo, congratz sis.
Very happy for you.
I am sure that God will see you through all your sojourns to and in Canny.
You have been very forthcoming with responses on this thread.
Bless u dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
I had similar issue but after so much effort, I was able to get all the information required,

You can use your bank statement as well. All what you require now is the date you opened the account. Do you have any way you can get the information?

That and your bank statement should suffice.

Beem4cupid:

The bank is not willing to give a letter in that format. They will only give 6 months statement of account
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bcolah(f): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:
You should have been given a link where you will download the form. They usually request for Schedule A, if you missed out some periods in your personal activities section. They also request for schedule A if you had indicated that you were denied a visa before in order to get more information about the visa rejection.

Thanks for the information. Yes I indicated I've been denied a visa before. I noticed I made an error in my online application too for some period in my address history. What do you advice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Just put the information required and explain the reasons for the visa denial. Try to submit as early as possible so IRCC can start processing your application.

Bcolah:

Thanks for the information. Yes I indicated I've been denied a visa before. I noticed I made an error in my online application too for some period in my address history. What do you advice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beryl15: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:
Congrats dear..if you don't mind, which province are you going to?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
I don't know yet. I am not planning to land until later in the year.

Beryl15:

Congrats dear..if you don't mind, which province are you going to?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beryl15: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:
I don't know yet. I am not planning to land until later in the year.

Ok, congrats again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bcolah(f): 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:
Just put the information required and explain the reasons for the visa denial. Try to submit as early as possible so IRCC can start processing your application.

What about the address history error. Do I need to write a letter of explanation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thanks so much

Beryl15:

Ok, congrats again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
If you omitted an address, you can just update it on the Schedule A form. You don't need LOE.

Bcolah:

What about the address history error. Do I need to write a letter of explanation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bcolah(f): 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
OK. Thanks for the assistance dupyshoo...hugs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
dupyshoo:

Congrats dear..

God has a way of showing up just when we need Him most! Praise God!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 08, 2016
Congrats @dupyshoo

Oya create an awesome LinkedIn profile and start the job hunt. Pls share your timeline with us too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 08, 2016
Congratulations to you. The end will always justify the means of all efforts
dupyshoo:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2016
dupyshoo:

congrats dupyshoo. we all celebrate with u. keep up d good works of selfless service to this forum. cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2016
Thanks all for the kind wishes. I feel so blessed. As you have celebrated with me, my sincere prayer is that you too will get your PPR soon and will be celebrated as well. Amen

Although I am still a novice too, I will definitely stay to render as much assistance as I can to people on this thread cos I would not have made it this far without assistance from others.

I wish everyone still waiting for ITA, IELTS result and PPR all the best.

yinx007:
Congrats @dupyshoo
Oya create an awesome LinkedIn profile and start the job hunt. Pls share your timeline with us too

Dhejy:
Congratulations to you. The end will always justify the means of all efforts

ugoiyke79e:

congrats dupyshoo. we all celebrate with u. keep up d good works of selfless service to this forum. cheers.

NittaJ:

Congrats dear..

God has a way of showing up just when we need Him most! Praise God!!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Slydsolutions(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Congratz brov,

This is indeed great news... a sure testimony.

Shine on....

dupyshoo:
Thanks all for the kind wishes. I feel so blessed. As you have celebrated with me, my sincere prayer is that you too will get your PPR soon and will be celebrated as well. Amen

Although I am still a novice too, I will definitely stay to render as much assistance as I can to people on this thread cos I would not have made it this far without assistance from others.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by hartson(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2016
dupyshoo:
lol!!! Thank you so much. I am still struggling to believe it. I have read the email like 100 times. I am so relieved
I pray yours will come soon too.

Thanks so much but I be woman o.

Na so o. I am really excited.

I was also asked to submit Schedule A. What do you want to find out about it?

Wow!!! a woman? honestly I taught you were a guy cause dupyshoo sound more like a guy's id to me.Jubilation mood activated for the entire EE house.similar good news will show up very soon for many of us in Jesus Name.

Don't do like my friend who in extreme jubilation almost cause traffic holdup at VI Lagos the day his Dv lottery visa was stamped grin grin grin

Once again,a million hearty cheers to you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekpekus(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2016
dupyshoo:

Congrats on your PPR! it is a sweet feeling which you can't really describe.. All the best in the rest of this Canny journey
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by holukayode: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2016
Hello House,

Could anyone Please advise ?

My Express Entry application is shown as ineligible.
However, my CRS score as per the tool provided is 422
We have taken IELTS and done our ECA as well.

My details are as under: (Main Applicant)
Master's degree
UK Experience: More than 4 year
NOC code 2171
IELTS [S/L/W/R] : [9/7.5/7.5/8]

Husband:
Master's degree
UK Experience: More than 3 year
NOC code 2171
IELTS [S/L/W/R] : [7.5/7.5/7/7]

Could any please tell me probable reason for profile being shown as ineligible.
Do I need to create separate profile again and apply.
Is it mandatory to register in job bank and then submit EE profile. ?
I am also not able to update the form. Can I update my profile linked to the application or I need to create new profile and then apply. ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2016
Lol!! Thanks so much. Amen to your prayer.
hartson:

Wow!!! a woman? honestly I taught you were a guy cause dupyshoo sound more like a guy's id to me.Jubilation mood activated for the entire EE house.similar good news will show up very soon for many of us in Jesus Name.
Don't do like my friend who in extreme jubilation almost cause traffic holdup at VI Lagos the day his Dv lottery visa was stamped grin grin grin
Once again,a million hearty cheers to you.
Thanks so much
Ekpekus:

Congrats on your PPR! it is a sweet feeling which you can't really describe.. All the best in the rest of this Canny journey

Thank you so much for your kind wishes.

Slydsolutions:
Congratz brov,

This is indeed great news... a sure testimony.

Shine on....

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.