Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 - Education (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 (260026 Views)

UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) / Direct Entry Admissions/quest For A Second Degree / Rsust Supplementary/direct Entry Admissions For 2015/2016 Academic Session Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by kaysy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
Frezhkid10:
Pls cab someone explain these regularization stuff for me...is it only for part time or for both part time and full time Can I register without doing regularization..graduated from yabatech mechanical engineering..
If You'r going for DE
JAMB Regularization is NOT for those who did ND part time but for those who did Nd Full time but their institutions did not send their names to JAMB as at when they were offered ND admission, hence their ND admission status is not yet showing on JAMB site.
If u'r going for HND
JAMB Regularization is for the set of people stated above and also those who did ND part time but have returned for HND full time and would be required to go for NYSC.
These are the only 2 categories of people that requires JAMB regularization. Anyway, many Nigerian youths have been so mislead such that they dnt know the truth at all, even some staffs of some institutions dnt even know what JAMB Regularization is, so they just tell their students anything.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Rayshell24(f): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
kaysy:

If You'r going for DE
JAMB Regularization is NOT for those who did ND part time but for those who did Nd Full time but their institutions did not send their names to JAMB as at when they were offered ND admission, hence their ND admission status is not yet showing on JAMB site.
If u'r going for HND
JAMB Regularization is for the set of people stated above and also those who did ND part time but have returned for HND full time and would be required to go for NYSC.
These are the only 2 categories of people that requires JAMB regularization. Anyway, many Nigerian youths have been so mislead such that they dnt know the truth at all, even some staffs of some institutions dnt even know what JAMB Regularization is, so they just tell their students anything.

NCE stds also need it. And nt only dat, any std dat was admitted by a sch either tru part time or full time, and was nt given admission by jamb needs 2 regularize. You can verify if jamb gave u admission by logging on 2 jamb site nd checking ur admission status. If u need 2 regularize u'll b replied wt "admission not given yet" den u can go back 2 ur sch 2 ask for it and u'll b requested 2 pay a particular amount of money wch wud b used by ur sch 4 d processing.
Part-timers even need it mostly since dey were nt admitted by jamb. Dey need 2 regularise so dat dey'll av a record in jamb office wch will b of help 2 dem wen its time for NYSC.

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by kaysy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rayshell24:

NCE stds also need it. And nt only dat, any std dat was admitted by a sch either tru part time or full time, and was nt given admission by jamb needs 2 regularize. You can verify if jamb gave u admission by logging on 2 jamb site nd checking ur admission status. If u need 2 regularize u'll b replied wt "admission not given yet" den u can go back 2 ur sch 2 ask for it and u'll b requested 2 pay a particular amount of money wch wud b used by ur sch 4 d processing.
Part-timers even need it mostly since dey were nt admitted by jamb. Dey need 2 regularise so dat dey'll av a record in jamb office wch will b of help 2 dem wen its time for NYSC.
NCE students who gained full time admission and their names are not yet on JAMB site also fall into the category of my first statement. Now saying PT students needs regularization for DE is the point where confusion is heating the brains of many Nigerian youths which i can see u'r one of them, if i may ask, what do u understand by the word regularization? What did u do wrong that u wana regularize?... Listen, its just so pathetic that Nigerian youths lacks critical thinking faculty. Someone who did ND part time has no academic record with JAMB, now u wana go for DE, all u need is a fresh registration not a continuation frm previous registration, both some who did a fresh reg and someone who continued with their former JAMB Reg number will still be issued a new JAMB Reg number at the end of the reg. The new reg number or the old one can be used for NYSC as long as it displays on JAMB site that u've been offered admission.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
kaysy:

If You'r going for DE
If u'r going for HND

I was a part time student in kwara state polytechnic, though I didn't apply for part time. Na admission Bleep me up.
Wat I'm driving at, in essence is that, there are some students that didn't apply for part time program buh the school board decided to give them part time.
This category of student can apply for regularization (I know that for sure)
Buh others, I av no idea.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by jbreezy: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
holumart:
in fact polyibadan day madt gan... so na d rush hour dem wan give us pin abi what.... really fed up of this school mehn... which kind trash be this----abi dey won't make all of us come do HND for der again.. d.money way dem don collect no satisfy dem..
mtcheew-waiting for pin sha.... yobofwend... macloaded...jbreezy
I pray we c dat soon
bro, kald d woman,,,,she said jamb go release am diz wk
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by kaysy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Harbioye:

I was a part time student in kwara state polytechnic, though I didn't apply for part time. Na admission Bleep me up.
Wat I'm driving at, in essence is that, there are some students that didn't apply for part time program buh the school board decided to give them part time.
This category of student can apply for regularization (I know that for sure)
Buh others, I av no idea.
your schools actually did something very wrong by changing ur program type, in this case, u can go ahead with regularization since something went wrong in ur admission process and there was a change of program type, but things like this should not have happened if not for the greediness of some school's management.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
kaysy:

NCE students who gained full time admission and their names are not yet on JAMB site also fall into the category of my first statement. Now saying PT students needs regularization for DE is the point where confusion is heating the brains of many Nigerian youths which i can see u'r one of them, if i may ask, what do u understand by the word regularization? What did u do wrong that u wana regularize?... Listen, its just so pathetic that Nigerian youths lacks critical thinking faculty. Someone who did ND part time has no academic record with JAMB, now u wana go for DE, all u need is a fresh registration not a continuation frm previous registration, both some who did a fresh reg and someone who continued with their former JAMB Reg number will still be issued a new JAMB Reg number at the end of the reg. The new reg number or the old one can be used for NYSC as long as it displays on JAMB site that u've been offered admission.

I think you are right to some extent buh I'll like to make some corrections
There is a very big difference between the old jamb number, the new one (that will be issued after regularization) and the new registration number that will be given to every student after registration.

The old jamb number is useless, in as much as you can't use it to print ur admission letter (whether polytechnic or college), and that's why you really need to regularize.

The new jamb number (after regularization) will enable you print ur admission letter coz some school request for it as part of their screening.

While the new reg number will enable you process your admission into ur desired university.

Although, I hate this regularization stuff buh whether we like it or not, we must do it.
And if u think u want to apply through other diploma, the risk is urz.
Lastly, I'll rather regularize and later find out it's useless than not to regularize and later find out it's useful.
God Bless!!!
Remember me in ur prayer coz I'm typing this/these from a sick bed.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by GSteve001(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Harbioye:

There is a very big difference between the old jamb number, the new one (that will be issued after regularization) and the new registration number that will be given to every student after registration.

The old jamb number is useless, in as much as you can't use it to print ur admission letter (whether polytechnic or college), and that's why you really need to regularize.

The new jamb number (after regularization) will enable you print ur admission letter coz some school request for it as part of their screening.

While the new reg number will enable you process your admission into ur desired university.

Although, I hate this regularization stuff buh whether we like it or not, we must do it.
Lastly, I'll rather regularize and later find out it's useless than not to regularize and later find out it's useful.
God Bless!!!
Get well soon, Bro.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by kaysy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Harbioye:

God Bless!!!
Sorry abt ur health though...
But its obvious u need intensive tutor on what JAMB Regularization is all about, cos frm ur statement above, its appears u dnt know anything abt it, mixing different cases here and creating more confusion... I registered people for JAMB DE 2015 without a reg number and they gained admission.

Anyone that did ND PT from Yabatech where am based and are waiting for regularization number, i can confidently guarantee u that u wont get the number till the end of Buhari's regime and even after.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Erowind: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
wen do uni illory request for transcript submission. And will DE aspirant write exams or same procedure wit d post utme applies?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
GSteve001:
Get well soon, Bro.
Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
kaysy:

Sorry abt ur health though...
But its obvious u need intensive tutor on what JAMB Regularization is all about, cos frm ur statement above, its appears u dnt know anything abt it, mixing different cases here and creating more confusion... I registered people for JAMB DE 2015 without a reg number and they gained admission.

Anyone that did ND PT from Yabatech where am based and are waiting for regularization number, i can confidently guarantee u that u wont get the number till the end of Buhari's regime and even after.

Seems u re an expert buh I'll be glad if u can point out where i MIXED DIFFERENT CASES so that I can learn more.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2016
jbreezy:
I pray
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by ezesun(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
I pray
So do I
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by pweetychyka(f): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2016
Harbioye:

God Bless!!!

Nice points ma dear! Y not get to your school n confirm if ur reg number is ready cos wen i got mine i wasn't notified via email or sms i went to skul to check....lo n behold it has been pasted n from the master list, it looks like a list that has been received for lyk a month
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2016
ezesun:

So do I
you finished from ibadanpoly?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Aydotlarrydave(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Hi guys, I need ur help pls .... which of the universities in south west accepts second choice for d.e apart from tasued?

any ans pls
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by holumart(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2016
jbreezy:
hope so..tired for all this
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2016
Aydotlarrydave:
Hi guys, I need ur help pls .... which of the universities in south west accepts second choice for d.e apart from tasued?

any ans pls
dunno these geographical whatever... Try FUTA or Federal University, Birnin Kebbi.. cheesy
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Aydotlarrydave(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
dunno these geographical whatever... Try FUTA or Federal University, Birnin Kebbi.. cheesy
birnin kebbi na north ooo...chai too far.... but don't know if futa accepts oo...cz they are competitive
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2016
Aydotlarrydave:
birnin kebbi na north ooo...chai too far.... but don't know if futa accepts oo...cz they are competitive
no be really north.... Its after ilorin (so I heard).... And Futa accepts second choice if you can blast their post utme (so I heard)
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by ezesun(m): 10:21am On Jun 06, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
you finished from ibadanpoly?
Yes Bro
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2016
ezesun:

Yes Bro
cool... Main campus abi? Course?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by klassicbiggy(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Compilation of merit list for OOU UTME and DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES is ongoing since last week. If you have anybody that can assist you on your admission stuff you better start calling or soliciting for help now before it will be too late so as to avoid stories that touches!...hook me up on whastapp for any info: 08161195619
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by kaysy(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2016
Harbioye:

God Bless!!!

kaysy:

Harbioye:

Seems u re an expert buh I'll be glad if u can point out where i MIXED DIFFERENT CASES so that I can learn more.

From your point above, you're talking about those who have INVALID JAMB Reg Number (i.e JAMB Reg Number that was not used to gain admission or JAMB Reg Number that eventually gained admission but their schools failed to forward their names to JAMB as at then... In mY own point, i was talking about those with valid Reg Number, there is no relationship to these two here and thats where you went off the track.

If i may ask, how many DE Registration have u witnessed? The sole essence of requesting for UTME Number during DE registration is to help JAMB merge all your data together just to avoid duplicate data for one person, if u dnt have an initial valid data with JAMB u can start a fresh registration and that where the OTHER DIP comes in, besides what makes u think JAMB will place a risky option in their website for students to choose, are they that heartless? You people should just reason

The First Image below just registered without a JAMB Reg Number, Now he has a Registration Number, there is no difference between him and the rest of others that have registered with JAMB Reg Number. The second image below registered same way with OAU DIPLOMA, No Initial JAMB Reg Number.

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
pweetychyka:

Nice points ma dear! Y not get to your school n confirm if ur reg number is ready cos wen i got mine i wasn't notified via email or sms i went to skul to check....lo n behold it has been pasted n from the master list, it looks like a list that has been received for lyk a month

I've gotten my new jamb number and I've registered.
Thanks.
Wat I need sum1 to tell me nw is how the post utme scrap affects us.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
kaysy:

From your point above, you're talking about those who have INVALID JAMB Reg Number (i.e JAMB Reg Number that was not used to gain admission or JAMB Reg Number that eventually gained admission but their schools failed to forward their names to JAMB as at then... In mY own point, i was talking about those with valid Reg Number, there is no relationship to these two here and thats where you went off the track.

If i may ask, how many DE Registration have u witnessed? The sole essence of requesting for UTME Number during DE registration is to help JAMB merge all your data together just to avoid duplicate data for one person, if u dnt have an initial valid data with JAMB u can start a fresh registration and that where the OTHER DIP comes in, besides what makes u think JAMB will place a risky option in their website for students to choose, are they that heartless? You people should just reason

The First Image below just registered without a JAMB Reg Number, Now he has a Registration Number, there is no difference between him and the rest of others that have registered with JAMB Reg Number. The second image below registered same way with OAU DIPLOMA, No Initial JAMB Reg Number.

Ok
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by pweetychyka(f): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Harbioye:

I've gotten my new jamb number and I've registered.
Thanks.
Wat I need sum1 to tell me nw is how the post utme scrap affects us.

My dear yl waiting for updated info on dat, don't forget to read should incase of incasity
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by ezesun(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
cool... Main campus abi? Course?

Yes, Mech Eng.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
pweetychyka:

My dear yl waiting for updated info on dat, don't forget to read should incase of incasity

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
ezesun:

Yes, Mech Eng.
southerner cheesy
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Aydotlarrydave(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Habioye... please do u knw anything about Yabatech degree programmes....

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (118) (Reply)

List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.