Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 - Education (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 (260184 Views)

UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) / Direct Entry Admissions/quest For A Second Degree / Rsust Supplementary/direct Entry Admissions For 2015/2016 Academic Session Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Adejoke18: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hello, pls any kaduna state university D.e aspirant here?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by pinkydove: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
please any Nekede HND aspirant here?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by VinBukky(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
pinkydove:
please any Nekede HND aspirant here?

Yes Pinky...... You also waiting for Regularization??
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by lukman4free: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
for Ibadan poly!!! I was at Ib yestday to confirm d regularization but mostly all the offices where close including ADM office
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by jbreezy: 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
lukman4free:
for Ibadan poly!!! I was at Ib yestday to confirm d regularization but mostly all the offices where close including ADM office
dem dey on strike na,,,burrh ajimobi don dey threaten dem sey mak dem resume or no salary
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 16, 2016
Hi.......from FPEde........I wouldn't know if I can actually register for direct entry this year without results cos we finished our 1st semester exam not quite long........pls help oooo......don't really know when the result would be out buh can I register?

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 6:36am On Jun 16, 2016
Temilayhor:
Hi.......from FPEde........I wouldn't know if I can actually register for direct entry this year without results cos we finished our 1st semester exam not quite long........pls help oooo......don't really know when the result would be out buh can I register?
funny guy cheesy first semester? Lol, even if you're in second semester sef... Ko possibLe....
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2016
Esheun..........na to juss wait till next year be that nah

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Temilayhor:
Esheun..........na to juss wait till next year be that nah
it's possible if u can risk it and choose school that request for transcript after u'v been admitted. I know of 3 pple that finished frm Ede last year and was admitted into ui and oau,they submitted d transcript in october and finishd second semester exam in august bt d sch academic calendar for dis year is too slow that d likelihood of finish second semester exam in oct.is slim and tranrcript may nt ready till december. So, the decision is urs.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 16, 2016
I have the mind of choosing OAU........I think they just resumed for a new session so I don't know when the D.E exam would be......maybe I would just try cos I bought the scratch card already.......................Thanks

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Rilwayne001: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Temilayhor:
I have the mind of choosing OAU........I think they just resumed for a new session so I don't know when the D.E exam would be......maybe I would just try cos I bought the scratch card already.......................Thanks

You go wait tire kiss
Lol
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You go wait tire kiss Lol

Ion even know............I go wait

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by pinkydove: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
VinBukky:

Yes Pinky...... You also waiting for Regularization??
no... Finished my nd in another school and want to continue my HND in nekede.. Is there anything am missing out?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by VinBukky(m): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2016
pinkydove:
no... Finished my nd in another school and want to continue my HND in nekede.. Is there anything am missing out?

You Bought The HND Form Already?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by pinkydove: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2016
VinBukky:

You Bought The HND Form Already?
not yet. Have they started selling ity?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by johnsonodii: 10:54am On Jun 16, 2016
Please house few questions to be clarified on...Firstly, Do D.E students(with Bsc) write Pume? Secondly, please I want to know which govt parastatal offer admission... Is it jamb or the preferred university one choosed ?? Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by taiwo05(m): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2016
Sadia1992:
it's possible if u can risk it and choose school that request for transcript after u'v been admitted. I know of 3 pple that finished frm Ede last year and was admitted into ui and oau,they submitted d transcript in october and finishd second semester exam in august bt d sch academic calendar for dis year is too slow that d likelihood of finish second semester exam in oct.is slim and tranrcript may nt ready till december. So, the decision is urs.
U.I accepting transcript in October or after you been admitted?? Another lie Mohammed spotted...that not true
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by abdulDeAnalyst(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2016
Jesutofney:
Ope ooooo! i jez saw my pin. REP FPI
you mean federal poly idah?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by abdulDeAnalyst(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2016
federal poly idah FPI... just coming back from admission office. i was told the money we paid since last two weeks for the pin are yet to be sent to jamb. they re giving hope that they will do it, but am not confident to say they will meet up within this limited time frame.
pls, i will like to knw if there is hope in choosing the other dip option
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by VinBukky(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
pinkydove:

Yea....... It's been long they started selling it
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by VinBukky(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
pinkydove:

Yea..... It's been long they started selling it, so you have to hurry.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by ezesun(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
abdulDeAnalyst:
you mean federal poly idah?
did You mean TPI The Polytechnic, Ibadan?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Obowian: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
bawz012:
Hi guys.

Truth about DE is that JAMB expects us to be more matured than UTME candidates.

Hence u must make research abt the university you want to choose.

Jamb brochure won't really help u.

#cheers.

feel free to ask Any question bothering yal... i ll answer to the best of ma knwledge.

Also an aspirant.

But i v learnt some lessons after trying FUTA last yr.

#Shalom
Studied at Covenant polytechnic Aba Abia state.(computer Engineering)though my result isn't out yet but hoping to get up to 3.5cgp....can I apply for D.E in Uniben?
do you think they will accept private poly
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
taiwo05:

U.I accepting transcript in October or after you been admitted?? Another lie Mohammed spotted...that not true
lol. Shh! dnt argue on smtin u didnt av full knwledge on. D guy finished his 2nd semester exam in aug,submitted his transcript and he is in u.i nw. In Ede u can get ur transcript a month after ur exam.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Temilayhor:
tho, i won't advise u to reg, cox edepoly academic calendar for this year is slow,it might late if u submit ur transcript in nov/dec. U can sell d card but if u'r financially bouyant to risk it u can reg.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sadia1992:
tho, i won't advise u to reg, cox edepoly academic calendar for this year is slow,it might late if u submit ur transcript in nov/dec. U can sell d card but if u'r financially bouyant to risk it u can reg.

Thanks Ma'am.............mo appreciate

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sadia1992:

But why do you have to misinform the public this way??
UI accepting transcript after admission??

Like seriously

I think we should be careful of what we write online because misinformation can spell doom for people.

2 Likes

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
johnsonodii:
Please house few questions to be clarified on...Firstly, Do D.E students(with Bsc) write Pume? Secondly, please I want to know which govt parastatal offer admission... Is it jamb or the preferred university one choosed ?? Thanks

Depending on the school you are opting for.
For example, in Uniben you must write exam (PUDE) even if you are applying with masters...lol
But in a school like UI, transcript from your former school is the major criteria for admission processing (No exam).
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pprovost:

Like seriously

I think we should be careful of what we write online because misinformation can spell doom for people.
read carefully mr.man i didnt say u.i accept transcript after admin, dey accept it b4 admin
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sadia1992:
read carefully mr.man i didnt say u.i accept transcript after admin, dey accept it b4 admin

ok. Thank God (you said) you didn't say that cool
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by taiwo05(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sadia1992:
lol. Shh! dnt argue on smtin u didnt av full knwledge on. D guy finished his 2nd semester exam in aug,submitted his transcript and he is in u.i nw. In Ede u can get ur transcript a month after ur exam.
that how u failed., did u even understand what i wrote? unconcerned with ede, saying of U.I, u ppl with woni woni
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by taiwo05(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pprovost:

Like seriously

don't mind that yeye guy with false info. ha just dey look am

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (118) (Reply)

List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.