Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 - Education (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 (259970 Views)

UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2016/2017) / Direct Entry Admissions/quest For A Second Degree / Rsust Supplementary/direct Entry Admissions For 2015/2016 Academic Session Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by taiwo05(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
macloaded:

Are they MAAAADDD? Something is closing on 24th and they want us to come for it on 23rd. Thats bad.
get the pin first nah , I smell lies from this info, u don't need the letter thou, just validate the pin then register that all, Even if u want to print year 2000 admission letter till on dia site.relax enh
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by pussypounder(m): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
janeade:
Gd morning to d hux......want to take D.E form,choosin UI.pls can someone enlighten me abt d reguirement,and wen to bring the transcript.am presently in ND2 graduatin dis year.tank u
wink

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by nasdrapman: 5:54am On Jun 18, 2016
GSteve001:
There is a deadline! Though they may not announce it. They.ll stop collecting few days after the reg closes. If you are not sure, visit their office. But for pete's sake speed things up grin
. Bro jamb DE will close on the 7th of July , can I still submit my credentials middle of July like 14th or 20th cus my statement of result is not yet ready ...
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by GSteve001(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2016
nasdrapman:
. Bro jamb DE will close on the 7th of July , can I still submit my credentials middle of July like 14th or 20th cus my statement of result is not yet ready ...
Are you sure its 7th or 1st? either way, don't let me down your spirit. The most important doc is the jamb slip, it is clearly written under it that they won't process your admission without submitting the slip. a lady submitted all other docs except notification of result before the window closed last year. a man there told her to bring the result when they release it.
Go to jamb office, speak to them jovially grin ask if you could submit without the result, pending its release. ask them when the docs would likely be transferred to abuja, thats very important and it may(will) favour you.

Good morning.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by fame12k(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by holumart(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
Siryuswab:
Got this from a friend on whatsApp... Ib poly kilo happen?

#JAMB_REGULARIZATION Concerned students of The Polytechnic Ibadan are hereby requested to come to admission office on Thursday 23rd June, 2016 for collection of their allotted pin for jamb regularization.... It has earlier been broadcasted that the processing and printing of jamb admission letter will close on the 24th June 2016....... The earlier you do it is better........... #REGARDS
I got d same message from a firendtoo.. but can this be true?? y did day collect our number den if dey won't send d pin.. infact I don't no this kind poly self.... one to collect pin. everybody... chai m.after we pay dat huge illegal money #God will judge sha ..somebody shu confirm d info from a reliable source please.... jbreezy where u
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by dadsom202: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
please am an ND full-time graduate from fed.poly ilaro, do i nee jamb regularization for D.E
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by GSteve001(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
dadsom202:
please am an ND full-time graduate from fed.poly ilaro, do i nee jamb regularization for D.E
Do you have a jamb admission letter? to confirm this, go to jamb site and check your admission status. if it indicates your admission to ilaro, you don't need to regularise. if it says anything negative, then, you need to.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by jbreezy: 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
holumart:
I got d same message from a firendtoo.. but can this be true?? y did day collect our number den if dey won't send d pin.. infact I don't no this kind poly self.... one to collect pin. everybody... chai m.after we pay dat huge illegal money #God will judge sha ..somebody shu confirm d info from a reliable source please.... jbreezy where u
baba, I dey go skool 2mao,,,i wan even sabi weytin dey happen sef,,,,
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by janeade(f): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
pussypounder:
wink
I don't get u.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
jbreezy:
baba, I dey go skool 2mao,,,i wan even sabi weytin dey happen sef,,,,
gist us abeg......tomorrow
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by dadsom202: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]@GSTEEVE yes i got a message on jamb site in quote"Congratulation Olutayo Adeolu Abiodun you have been offer provisional admission into a 2yr ND program at fed. poly ilaro in the school of Engineering" am i gud to go.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Jesutofney(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
dadsom202:
[color=#006600][/color]@GSTEEVE yes i got a message on jamb site in quote"Congratulation Olutayo Adeolu Abiodun you have been offer provisional admission into a 2yr ND program at fed. poly ilaro in the school of Engineering" am i gud to go.
Yes u are!!!! Also frm Ilaro... be fast bout it o
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by GSteve001(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
dadsom202:
Oya one bottle of ..............water for me, lets celebrate your admission. grin
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by dadsom202: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
@Gsteve u mean, don't get you, my admission as in.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by abdulDeAnalyst(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Gkennyz94:
]Things is getting critical in Nigeria education system..I was at jamb Office today in bwari to confirm abt d Registration process for DE candidates ,,the process is easy and simple..if u wnt to apply with Ur NCE, OND And HND u must present ur jamb Admission letter dat tally wth ur programe and course of study with dsame year on it..Dat means does pple dat their admission were not from jamb need to regularize there jamb reg no and print their jamb admission letter b4 dy can complete the registration....for does pple dat have double admission on jamb portal can process there registration for DE provided dat dere admission was from jamb...but if u want to delete one of d admission status is 3k, u can do dat from d head office at bwari .. Pls and pls, if have ur NCE, ND and HND don't use other Diploma to register o , pls go and find other means to regularized ur jamb reg no ...as at today alot of DE candidate has don dere registration and Dy have submit a copy of there credentials to jamb.. any question u wnt to ask just qoute me.

Well done bros..thanks for d info.
those with two admission can have there DE registration without any problem...?
pls. what do you think are my risks if i choose other diploma.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by ikbnice(m): 1:21am On Jun 20, 2016
Please help me out on these;
1. How do I regularize my jamb reg no and print my jamb admission letter.
2. Can I apply for DE eventhough my NCE statement of result is not yet out?
cc Gkennyz94
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by mikeayus(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
bawz012:

i had already done my regularization last year.

my poly did it for me.
(Mapoly)

pls guys i finished nd in mapoly last year, just got d DE form and wanna go to sch 2moro to start d regularization process. my question is:how long does it take for my pin or reg number to be ready from the school as the de portal is closing soon ? thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by dadsom202: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
@gsteve buh i don't have jamb admission letter at hand hw do i do it, also drop ur digit to connect u
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by GSteve001(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
dadsom202:
@gsteve buh i don't have jamb admission letter at hand hw do i do it, also drop ur digit to connect u
Please just go on with your registration for now, the window closes soon. have you gotten the d.e card? if yes, go to the nearest jamb office with it. you can register there.
don't mix it up, you can process your registration without having an admission letter at hand. the important thing is you being offered admission into ilaro, which you have confirmed.
i'm sorry if you get confused by my explanations, i've not always being the best teacher.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Knownpal(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
Good day house, been a while.

With the way our schools are behaving, can a DE submit his/her credentials without the certificate but other things are in place, the school been slow to release them, and with the news going around on post utme, schools are now calling their students, so can we proceed without the certificate? If Yes, what are the things to do in time.
Thanks.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by jbreezy: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oya holmart, macloaded, ezeugu, yoboyfwend com yia oooh,,,,dem tok sey our pin go ready by wednesday
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
jbreezy:
Oya holumart, macloaded, ezeugu, yoboyfwend com yia oooh,,,,dem tok sey our pin go ready by wednesday
who talk am? And who be ezeugu? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by ezesun(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
YoBoyfwend:
Seconded
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by macloaded: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
jbreezy:
Oya holmart, macloaded, ezeugu, yoboyfwend com yia oooh,,,,dem tok sey our pin go ready by wednesday
abeg na who talk am? and does that mean tge pin will be sent to us through sms and we no longer need to be in school on thursday?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by jbreezy: 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
macloaded:

abeg na who talk am? and does that mean tge pin will be sent to us through sms and we no longer need to be in school on thursday?
YoBoyfwend:
d woman in charge,,,she jst said d pin will b ready by wednesday,,,she no dey friendly so I no kuku step boundary by axin ha detailz,,,burrh i will check again on wednesday
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by YoBoyfwend(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2016
jbreezy:
d woman in charge,,,she jst said d pin will b ready by wednesday,,,she no dey friendly so I no kuku step boundary by axin ha detailz,,,burrh i will check again on wednesday
cc: akinsmania4me holumart
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by macloaded: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2016
Lets wait and see what happens tomorrow, if we will need to be in school on thursday or not
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Drpotential(m): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2016
Guys. please I need your advice. dont know the school that is so sure to choose in my Jamb DE form.
I want to study Medicine. I have GP 4.2/5 in Chemistry.
pls. u can contact me on 07087917007
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admissions 2016 by Elisegzy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
bawz012:
www.myschoolnewz.com
Nigeria Universities
that Accept lower
Credit for Direct
entry
img on-line Myschoolnewz says:
(Saturday-April-2016 [ 08-54-
AM ] )
1>>For the sake and benefit of those
that graduted with lower credit in a
recognised polytechnic.
We shall reveal the names of Nigeria
institution you can apply for
whenever you are ready to make the
move.
Most of the Nigeria institutions
demand for upper credit however
there are few that also accept low
credit.
Ansu
Eksu
Uniosun
BIU
Lasu (hnd)
Futminna
Futyola
Uniuyo (hnd)
Absu

please, is there any lasu direct entry aspirant that has been able to register for the 2016 pume screening, should please indicate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (118) (Reply)

List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.