Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,378 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Need A Wife - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Wife (569 Views)

I Am Looking For A Wife..... / German Base Looking For A Wife / I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Wife by Obodo999(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2009
If there are is any lady out there looking for a god fearing husband, please e-mail me at: obodo999@yahoo.co.uk
I am 30 and a graduate. I work for a construction company.
Any interested lady should e-mail and attach her picture please.

Re: I Need A Wife by MrCrackles(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2009
Poster

Try ENNYLUV@I-GO-LOVE.COM!

OR

www.wife-for-idiots.com!

Goodluck
Re: I Need A Wife by yme1(f): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2009
@poster

lets see your pic'
Re: I Need A Wife by SoAmazing(m): 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2009
Fella, you must be very ugly to have posted 2face's picture as yours except you want to prove me wrong by posting the picture of your own very self.If you did that in America, you're a dead man.What do you take women for?You work in a construction company and so freaking what?What would the blokes working in the oil and gas industry do if you think you qualify for a beautiful lady because you work in a construction company.Is having a wife all about beauty?My advice to you, stop patronizing the ladies on nairaland and try to enrol for a coaching class on how to woo a lady all by yourself, okay?That's the only way to guarantee you not falling into the wrong hands.
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2009
Obodo999:

If there are is any lady out there looking for a god fearing husband, please e-mail me at: obodo999@yahoo.co.uk
I am 30 and a graduate. I work for a construction company.
Any interested lady should e-mail and attach her picture please.

Marriage don turn to business. To apply please post your CV!
Re: I Need A Wife by yme1(f): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2009
ohhhhhhhhh i see CV
lol
Re: I Need A Wife by Obodo999(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2009
Why are NotsoAmazing and MrsCrakcles doing on a thread meant for ladies. Stupid Gays.
Re: I Need A Wife by MrCrackles(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2009
Obodo999:

Why are NotsoAmazing and MrsCrakcles doing on a thread meant for ladies. Stupid Gays.

U dey craze

Flying lunatic!
tongue
Re: I Need A Wife by yme1(f): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2009
hey guys come on no insults please
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2009
So SoAmazing is male?

rotfl

Do you wear skinny jeans too? cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Wife by tope2000(f): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2009
SoAmazing!:

Fella, you must be very ugly to have posted 2face's picture as yours except you want to prove me wrong by posting the picture of your own very self.If you did that in America, you're a dead man.What do you take women for?You work in a construction company and so freaking what?What would the blokes working in the oil and gas industry do if you think you qualify for a beautiful lady because you work in a construction company.Is having a wife all about beauty?My advice to you, stop patronizing the ladies on nairaland and try to enrol for a coaching class on how to woo a lady all by yourself, okay?That's the only way to guarantee you not falling into the wrong hands.

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don die grin cheesy
Re: I Need A Wife by SoAmazing(m): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2009
Obodo999, are you sure you realize you talking from both sides of your mouth?What are you doing here too?Aren't you a bloke?It's a pity you claimed to be a graduate.Please read your starter post.
Re: I Need A Wife by yme1(f): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2009
@soAmazing

hey dear please take it easy on the guy
lol
Re: I Need A Wife by SoAmazing(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2009
Obodo999, this was one of your posts on the thread you started."Why are NotsoAmazing and MrsCrakcles doing on a thread meant for ladies. Stupid Gays."
Re: I Need A Wife by Obodo999(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2009
SoAmazing!:

Obodo999, this was one of your posts on the thread you started."Why are NotsoAmazing and MrsCrakcles doing on a thread meant for ladies. Stupid Gays."

My starting post is an advertisement for Ladies not lads. As I said earlier, you two should go on thread meant for homos, pls go away and disappear
Re: I Need A Wife by SoAmazing(m): 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2009
Obodo999, sorry if I got on your nerves, I didn't mean to.You don't have to sound so frustrated about your situation, okay?I was only giving you a good piece of advice.Your attitude to a good piece of advice might be the reason why you've not found a wife yet.
Re: I Need A Wife by puskin: 3:47am On Apr 17, 2009
So pathetic,

My grandma nids a husband. I cud link u 2up,
Re: I Need A Wife by maray(f): 4:25am On Apr 17, 2009
Re: I Need A Wife by vanderjo(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2009
@poster,
Sincerely,if you think you ned a wife and this is the way to get one,sorry!man you fall short of confidence,go and improve urself.What happen to all the women around ur area?stop dreaming man.
Re: I Need A Wife by halberd05(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2009
fill a form

(1) (Reply)

Trying to Match-make My Aunt. / I Can Be dat Gangst Niga In your Life / Need A Serious Guy That His Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.