Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) (48376 Views)

"I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by uzo4real(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
Is that not where poo comes out from? Wats d big deal abt all dis sef?
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by sinaj(f): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
buygala:
See nyansh like trailer angry... no wonder Ik is losing so much weight and getting bald these days sad ....

With this kind of heavy nyansh, I wont be surprised if her panties are enough material to sew curtain sad

Boo boo cheesy
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Bobola104(m): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
ride on my dear no mind dem
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2015
bishopDD:
Man United. 2-2 Sunderland
lol u wan make I die? U sabi how much I put for dat match so?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by charlesucheh(m): 1:24am On Sep 26, 2015
How's this News going to help me complete the #5 with me to get Sugar for tomorrow GARRI?
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by makachy06: 2:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Who cares! undecidedWho cares!
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Seculent: 2:45am On Sep 26, 2015
1stGenius:

Hian!How can you travel all along from Enugu to Sokoto without a stop over?You gotta improve in your writing skills especially that of 'mechanics'.Thanks.
grin

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Seculent: 2:51am On Sep 26, 2015
trapQ:
no full stop, no comma. but why
I tire ooooo. grin
Her post was meaningless.
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by cristweeezy(m): 6:07am On Sep 26, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin grin grin leave us its sister hood abi una guys no dey corperate fyt angry
lol
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by LEAFLET(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2015
Hallafrica or wetin.. Bish, admit say you goof for writing that long episode without punctuation marks and move on, Girls sometimes!!
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by logica(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Where is her face and when was the photo taken?
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by holysina(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2015
nigerians like trouble walai grin grin grin
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by DerMeister: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2015
Haters inc.

halfrica:

Common sense nd brains angry
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by DerMeister: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2015
If u don't have it, don't hate those who do have it! Haters inc!

pretydiva:
So...who ur tiny waist don help undecided...my friend cover dat tin jor n b a responsible mother n a wife
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2015
DerMeister:
Haters inc.

cheesy oga hater ke?
Na beauty witout brains is like a terminal disease wit a deadly virus
U need a brain box to keep u goin nd to financially assist u
Nt financially drain u
She nd ik both made d child av never seen a post of her showin wat she bought for her son wit her own money

Didnt u hear bou d court marriage done in her country its nt cos ik wanted a cheap weddin she wanted a weddin dat wud favor her wen dey spilt
Ow mch is a court weddin in nigeria psquare did a quiet court weddin in nigeria who knew?
Do u kno ow mch d flight abi dem trekk go there ik paid for d hotel dey wud av stayed in d girls home town d amount he paid d court nd all his expenses for d *so not expensive wedding * it was more expensive dan some nigerians weddin nd his excuse was he wanted to reduce cost? Its cos nigerians dnt look deep intoa statement dats why we are were we are today cheesy
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by onyepapa(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

Why re u subbing me
lolz oboi you no well ooo
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by DerMeister: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
And what is your business where the happily married couple had their wedding? Look deep into what your govt is doing so your country can improve. Poking your nose into their marriage won't help your country. I don't think they know you exist. Go to the gym, lose some fat and maybe you can show off a sexy body like her someday.

halfrica:

cheesy oga hater ke?
Na beauty witout brains is like a terminal disease wit a deadly virus
U need a brain box to keep u goin nd to financially assist u
Nt financially drain u
She nd ik both made d child av never seen a post of her showin wat she bought for her son wit her own money

Didnt u hear bou d court marriage done in her country its nt cos ik wanted a cheap weddin she wanted a weddin dat wud favor her wen dey spilt
Ow mch is a court weddin in nigeria psquare did a quiet court weddin in nigeria who knew?
Do u kno ow mch d flight abi dem trekk go there ik paid for d hotel dey wud av stayed in d girls home town d amount he paid d court nd all his expenses for d *so not expensive wedding * it was more expensive dan some nigerians weddin nd his excuse was he wanted to reduce cost? Its cos nigerians dnt look deep intoa statement dats why we are were we are today cheesy
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by sparkleice(f): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Her her life,her body,her waist.watever rocks her boat,watever mks her happy& if IK s ok wt it who m I to condem or judge her.my dear carry go ooo bt u don't ave to expose ur body to d world b4 dey belive u.
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by SandraDiOku(f): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2015
buygala:
See nyansh like trailer angry... no wonder Ik is losing so much weight and getting bald these days sad ....

With this kind of heavy nyansh, I wont be surprised if her panties are enough material to sew curtain sad
LOLLLLLLLL U JUC MADE MA DAE
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
She should have given some1 to snap her so we can see d face cos if she is the owner of that ass believe me she won't look that way sitting down,the ass would definitely gather her
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by feyilag(f): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
kossyablaze:
Like I care.... Waheva rocks her boat
Abeg make Anthony Martial score 2mrw make I beer up niggaz
yh niccur dats d spirit!!!depay,martial,rooney& mata made my day!!!i rep ManU!!!
Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
feyilag:
yh niccur dats d spirit!!!depay,martial,rooney& mata made my day!!!i rep ManU!!!
lol good

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) by adellam16(f): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
icebebe:
I tout by nw dis celebs or whatever wuld av gottn use to d way fans talk,if I were in dt position I dnt need.to show anybody anyfin to prove wat?
who made her a celeb?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Tried To Seduce 2face And Don Jazzy – Omashola / Richard Mofe-damijo Recreates Picture With Wife's Sister 20 Years After / Toyin Abraham Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Kolawole Ajeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.