Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

See Pics Of A New Born Baby Wraped In A Polythene Bag & Dumped In Akwa Ibom 2day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Pics Of A New Born Baby Wraped In A Polythene Bag & Dumped In Akwa Ibom 2day (1012 Views)

See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) / Buhari Cradles A New Born Baby / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pics Of A New Born Baby Wraped In A Polythene Bag & Dumped In Akwa Ibom 2day by stephenduru: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Horrible!A male new born baby with his umbilical cord intact was was found today in Akwa Ibom along Dibue road, Ikot Ekpene.

According to a Trezzy blog reader who sent in the photos,a lady was spotted with a polythene bag today's afternoon around the area.It is probably that the strange lady wrapped the baby in a polythene bag and dumped him in the area.The baby has already lost his life before people noticed what was in the bag.People are trooping towards the area to take a glance of the dead baby.

Re: See Pics Of A New Born Baby Wraped In A Polythene Bag & Dumped In Akwa Ibom 2day by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
RIP to the dead babe. But people wicked sha..
Re: See Pics Of A New Born Baby Wraped In A Polythene Bag & Dumped In Akwa Ibom 2day by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Why people wicked like this na. chai!
Re: See Pics Of A New Born Baby Wraped In A Polythene Bag & Dumped In Akwa Ibom 2day by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
RIP

- Akwa Ibom has been in the news of late for the wrong reasons. embarassed
Re: See Pics Of A New Born Baby Wraped In A Polythene Bag & Dumped In Akwa Ibom 2day by englishmart(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
she would definitely have a reason to wish she didn't do it

1 Like

Re: See Pics Of A New Born Baby Wraped In A Polythene Bag & Dumped In Akwa Ibom 2day by stephenduru: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Why people wicked like this na. chai!
I am short of words.People can be heartless
Re: See Pics Of A New Born Baby Wraped In A Polythene Bag & Dumped In Akwa Ibom 2day by dejavski(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
U can't cater for the poor soul yet you FVCK careless
Humans and their wicked hearts angry
RIP innocent baby embarassed
Re: See Pics Of A New Born Baby Wraped In A Polythene Bag & Dumped In Akwa Ibom 2day by buchito1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Chai!!!!! See as the baby nyash come bend!!! sad

E no go better for the mother who did this, may she lost her womb for this!!! and the father wey waste sperm to do this, may his generation live bareen

Some ladies are just too stůpid! Sorry to say

And people are there wishing God.could give them a child sad sad

Why this tin come dey pain me like this?
Re: See Pics Of A New Born Baby Wraped In A Polythene Bag & Dumped In Akwa Ibom 2day by DeltahArmy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
My God!! People are really heartless. I mean, if you didn't want the baby why did you get pregnant??

(1) (Reply)

Two Days Of Russian Strikes More Effective Than Year-long American Campaign / 'i'm 100% Convinced Enyeama Will Return To Super Eagles' - NFF Chairman / The 11 Most Powerful Militaries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.