Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) (3326 Views)

Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do / Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS / See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by henryanna36: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
As shared by Finbarr....

'FAYOSE AT HIS BEST!

"When I drove in here today and saw this sea of heads, I said 'God thank you ooo'. So is this what the enemies wanted to wish away using the Supreme Court last year?! God forbids!

"Rochas (Okorocha), when you get back to Abuja, report to them ooo. Report to APC. Listen, report exactly what you saw here. Report the sea of Heads that you saw.….tell them, tell APC, tell INEC, tell them that in 2019, if they try any nonsense in Akwa Ibom, Ekiti and all these places, whatever the hand finds in the hole of a snake, it should take it like that! Rochas, go and tell them!"

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-what-fayose-told-gov-okorocha-in.html

2 Likes

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by henryanna36: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by Amarabae(f): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Trouble maker. There is one thing I just notice about Akwa Ibom.
They know how to decorate and make an occasion look beautiful to the eyes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by etzskillz(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
fayose should be given d chieftaincy of serubawon or ijaya of oodua

4 Likes

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by yarimo(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
After telling INEC and APC of what he saw in akwa ibom, he should also remind EFCC, ICPC, and DSS that your tenure ends next year as governor. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by Rapoo(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
fayose must be a noise maker when he was in primary school. he knows how to talk but above all he's an action man cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by fineboynl(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
fayose should be giving another term. the last term was cut short.

6 Likes

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by OgaBuhari: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
A speaker of truth has no friends.
Ride on Oshoko we're solidly behind you.
Because Akwa ibom state, ekiti and Rivers state remains the most stubborn and strong state that APC can never temper.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
yarimo:
After telling INEC and APC of what he saw in akwa ibom, he should also remind EFCC, ICPC, and DSS that your tenure ends next year as governor. grin
Nothing will happen because Magu has not even be able to build a case to convict even a Politician Cook talk more of a Politician

8 Likes

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Fayose was really the voice of the opposition in Nigeria. Kudos

3 Likes

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Fayose should really be a party spokesman not a nation President
Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by OgaBuhari: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
yarimo:
[s] after telling INEC and APC of what he saw in akwa ibom, he should also remind EFCC, ICPC, and DSS that your tenure ends next year as governor.[/s] grin
and he'll usurp the fulani dry bone at aso Rock and become the next president cos we the SS/SE and middle belts shall surely vote for him massively.

9 Likes

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by yelloo1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
Issorite bros he go deliver d message to letter

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by KINGwax007(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
OgaBuhari:
and he'll usurp the fulani dry bone at aso Rock and become the next president cos we the SS/SE and middle belts shall surely vote for him massively.
correct me if I'm wrong:

Didn't u vote for GEJ massively and RIGginly?

I'm confused here.... What was the outcome?

1 Like

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by lytech1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
Man of the people...
I really love this man.

I jst doubt if the zOO called Nigeria will still exist by 2019.

3 Likes

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by remedick: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Amarabae:
I love those people so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by yarimo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
OgaBuhari:
what do you mean by WE?

2 Likes

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by yarimo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Nothing will happen because Magu has not even be able to build a case to convict even a Politician Cook talk more of a Politician
we MAGU will cook up case and fact against FAYOSE I hope won't say it is witch-hunt ?
Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by SmartchoicesNG: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Amarabae:
And if they drag your hubby with you? God help you.
Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by obataokenwa(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wonderful. Excellent way of mocking someone

2 Likes

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by obataokenwa(m): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Make your statement straight. Does it look like Akwa Ibom will buy crowd unlike APC? Only someone with mental problem will vote in APC again by 2019 grin

4 Likes

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by OgaBuhari: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
yarimo:
what do you mean by WE?
which region are you from to start with?
Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by obataokenwa(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
See how Nigerians Will react if someone suggest APC by 2019

4 Likes

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by triplewisdom: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Chief Fayose making sense since 1960.

3 Likes

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by chubinwa(m): 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
I refer u as my quintessential statesman. bt op me no com understand his dress code o.
Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by Tenim47(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Vote another dramatic presido,?
by the way ar u d only one 4rm the aforementioned region to vote im? undecided

include common to ur sense
we middle belt. "dont do dirt"
Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by supereagle(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
This man is a thorn on the flesh of APC and the ruling party.

2 Likes

Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by yarimo(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
OgaBuhari:
which region are you from to start with?
SE
Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by Donjay15: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Smile ☺.. One man with one voice but too many followers and listeners.... so happy for this he said.... �
Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by OgaBuhari: 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
yarimo:
SE
Sharap there. You're an Afonja
Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by tuniski: 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
KINGwax007:
correct me if I'm wrong:

Didn't u vote for GEJ massively and RIGginly?

I'm confused here.... What was the outcome?
Had middlebelt voted GEJ, nothing for be for buhari. Eyes don clear apc is our political MMM!
Re: See What Fayose Told Okorocha In Akwa Ibom 2day & His Message 2 APC(pics) by yarimo(m): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Sharap there. You're an Afonja
explain what you mean by WE before I should finish training or else

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Just Burn The Guy That Disrupt Voting In Okota / Tambuwal Urges Leaders To Moderate Utterances / Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.