Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? (76544 Views)

Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching / Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now / What Tv Series Are You Expecting Next Season By 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by MARKone(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2015
Orange is the new Black.

Fav xtacter: Caputo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by fizzle19(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2015
calabaman:
Hell On Wheels.... My favourite xter is Mr Gunderson "the swede"

Brooklyn Nine O.... Favourite xter is Padelski

Masters Of Sex..... Favourite xter is Dr. Masters

The Last Ship.... Favourite xter is the Captain

Empire....... Favourite xter is Hakeem

My best series...(The walking dead)....favourite xter is the chinese dude..wats his name ooo... Ermmm

Glenn
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Babysho(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2015
Modern Family...my fav are Mitchel and all the Dumphy's...
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Lanceslot(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2015
yori:

If u want I can give u some better new series...heard of Fargo? Sons of anarchy? I'm sure u know breaking bad (best series ever)....sense 8 (that you will love), the brink ( u go laugh tire), survivor's remorse (wayy better than empire), now I'm currently watch Mr Robot (I must say, that's seriously contending with breaking bad)...not forgetting our epic True Blood (lol) and outlander (which is wayy better than game of thrones- proper overstated that show)...if u want more, hook me up for downloads lol
If survivors remorse is way better then empire than I think the person that said empire is overrated is correct.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by dwayni: 8:20am On Sep 26, 2015
Power - all the hot chicks..

Empire - Cookie, Lucious and Anika
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 26, 2015
Empire -jamal,hakeem,cookie
Teen wolf-stiles stilinski( very funny guy)
Vampire diaries-damon salvatore
Originals-niklaus mikealson
City hunter,bof-lee min ho
The flash-barry allen
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by adonbilivit: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2015
Omolola1:
Empire S2

Give me some Cookie + Lucious Lyon #baddass cool
thanks a bunch! never knew season 2 was out already!! my best series ever!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Haves and the havenots season4(Candace)
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Rounakid:
Was jux watchinq Buhari's 100 days in Office.
My best characters there are both Wike and Fayose grin grin
My best scene so far is the planning of Osibanjo and Saraki Impeachment... And Buhari Creation of new country (west Germany)
Still under the suspense to see $1 = #1 sadsad

#epic.......
Most interesting series ever grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2015
Rounakid:
Was jux watchinq Buhari's 100 days in Office.
My best characters there are both Wike and Fayose grin grin
My best scene so far is the planning of Osibanjo and Saraki Impeachment... And Buhari Creation of new country (west Germany)
Still under the suspense to see $1 = #1 sadsad

#epic.......
Most interesting series ever grin .
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by ibolomo(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2015
chefremy:
my too is games of thrones season 5 and my favourite character is also tyrion and currently watching 'arrow'season3 my favourite character is oliver queen.
na. I'll go with Felicity. Can't wait for october. #Season4
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Danpersie31(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2015
LMAyedun:
The Flash!
Fav character is Barry
am on dominion ,my best actor is Michael also awaiting flash s2 ,best actor Barry Allen awaiting game of thrones,best actor tyrion lannister awaiting arrows s4..4sure Stephen amell is d guy
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by salveoP(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2015
nawtibownie:
Empire.. Luscious mehn! Jamal too. I watched a particular episode over and over again. "Music, Money, Power"
....and fame.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by jenyna: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2015
Lincoln275:

Plz is enpire season 2 out?

Yes o it's out,they just started season2 episode1 on thursday
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by jenyna: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2015
goldenvicky:
Is Empire 2 ou

Yes it's out
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Lanceslot(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2015
jewelbaby55:
Legend of the seeker favorite character is cara
Loved this movie way back in the days, but looking back now and judging from the super movies I've seen after seeing legend of the seeker, I'm like wtf?!? What a fairytale.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by ibadanfinest(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2015
Suit, my favourite character is Harvey Spector.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by neolboy(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2015
Wentworth. My fav is Frankie Doyle
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by ShammahBarnabas(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2015
#Gotham, fav character, Penguin. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by fabre4: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2015
Freemanan:
NO MATE...

Av been looking for it for over a year now its not in the market
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by skinnybleed(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2015
Brooklyn 99, Season 02
Best Character is: Gina

Power: Tommy

Empire: Hakeem

Big Bang theory: Sheldon

Strain: Dr Goodweather
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by donigspain(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2015
dmitroika:

No you haven't seen all. Season 9 is out. Penny married that selfish guy and sheldon''s girlfriend dumped him
Oh my! Na Alaba Season 9 I get o.
I've seen the part Amy dumped Sheldon not knowing he already got her an engagement ring. Penny married who? I know she's engaged to Leonard Hofstadter (and he's not selfish). Spoiler Alert!

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Chinwem(f): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2015
bobomartin:
dude pkease where did you get Narcos? Looking for where to download it from.

I watch it on Netflix

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Princess4eva(f): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2015
KingEli:
I just finished watching season 4 of Dallas and my favorite character is John Ross (Josh Henderson)..Currently on Season 5 of Game of Thrones..My favorite character is Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage)....what about you?

Exactly! Tyrion Lannister is my favourite Game of Thrones character too. I have finished season five.
In Empire, I like Taraji P (cookey) the overbearing wife of the Lion dynasty.
Taylor Schilling (piper Chapman) and Uzoamaka Nwaneka Aduba (crazy eyes) of Orange is the new Black are my favorite.
For Devious Maids, I love Roselyn Sanchez who played Carmen Luna the star wannabe. I also like the forever young Mrs Delatour.
I think we all won't forget the deftness of Kiefer Sutherland (Jack Bauer) in the 24 hours series nor the genius of Wentworth Miller (Micheal Scofield) in Prison Break. I have seen other series like: Tyranny, Gang related, The following but can't seem to make up my mind bout who catches my fancy the most.
These series are time taking I must admit.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by OG1BABY(f): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Gotham
Fish Mooney is my favourite character, love that lady

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2015
fabre4:

Av been looking for it for over a year now its not in the market
It hasn't been released...
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by beejay501: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2015
chemmerfrank:
Vikings = floki/ragnar
Narcos=escobar
Power= tommy
Big bang theory= sheldon
Those are my guys...their parts are always on point

so u like floki after all the bad tinx he don do .
u no see Bjorn or that Ragnar ex wife .
hmmmm what's ha name sef
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by beejay501: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Jisos .
so nobody don watch banshee for here chai.
the walking dead -Rick
Vikings-Ragnar lothbrook
Banshee - Job
blacklist-Raymond reddington
Dracula- Alexander Grayson
Dear devil - the actor (forgot his name)
Flash -Sisco
Arrow- Oliver queen
Sleepy hollow- Ichabod Crane

Omo me self day watch film clap for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by miketayo(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2015
EMPIRE S02
LUCIOUS LYON

GOTHAM S02
PENGUIN
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by simdam500(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Am watching Sheldon Cooper of the big bang theory
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by domopps(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2015
ademoladeji:
24..... Chloe Obrian

Tyrant.... Jamal Abu Fayeed

Suit..... Michael Ross

Dominion... Angel Michael

Homeland.... Kate and Agent Broody

Vampire Diaries....Damon Salvatore

Originals... Nick 'Klaus' Michaelson

Witches of Eastends, Hostages, House of Cards, Extant, Scandals, Teen Wolf, Star Crossed....

Walahi, I'm in love with series... The suspense na baba

Hello Broody was never an Agent!

Cheeeeers
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Trendytessy(f): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2015
American Odyssey
Favorite character- Odelle Ballad

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV / Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.