Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Insights On Psalms 107:1-32 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insights On Psalms 107:1-32 (351 Views)

Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Insights On Psalms 88 / Insights On Psalms 73 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insights On Psalms 107:1-32 by bodee(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
We need to give thanks because
1. He is good
2. His mercies endure forever.
In troubles, shame, failures, hunger, thirst, sorrow, pain, disease, fear and poverty, we need to cry unto God and he will certainly deliver us. Even the righteous ones face the ill nature of life ' for many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord will deliver him out of them all, he keeps his bones that not one of them is broken' because 'his mercies endures forever' Crying out into God brings deliverance.
Although disobedience and sin can be the cause of afflictions and distresses.
If you allow transgressions/iniquities to keep you down, then you are a Fool.
Emotional cries unto God brings God mercies. Never give up irrespective of the circumstances even at your 'wit end' for his mercies certainly endure.
We need to praise God and declare his good works. Also, in the congregation of his people. Our testimonies must be based on God's mighty power and mercies and not on our intelligence/skills.
Re: Insights On Psalms 107:1-32 by mofayodeyahoo: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Thank you my creator, for creating me, also gave me opportunity to see things one can afford many that i dont need to worry myself about....
This night my father, remember me for good, work on my career, send helpers of destinty on my way.
thank you my Lord, IJN av pray amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Church Is The Vessel For The River / ...why I'm Not Born-again / Nija Churches Others Cusing Increzd Witchcraft Persecution In Ukā€“group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.