Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

How To Graduate First Class From Any University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Graduate First Class From Any University (2524 Views)

Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology / Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria / John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Graduate First Class From Any University by BarryJones(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Information is key to your academic success. Graduating First Class is one way to distinct yourself from other graduates especially in this trying times in our country. Did you know that your age is not a limitation to what you can achieve. I graduated first class at a tender age of 18, some years ago. Since i graduated i have had many scholarship opportunities, though i have only utilized one so far. I plan to take a second very soon. Its my choice! But i have observed that a lot of Nigerian undergraduates don't even dream of such. Their reasons may not far fetched. Many assume that because they were average students during their secondary school days, "First Class" then is meant for the brighter ones. I was practically an average student in my junior class till i began to discover myself. Many also believe rooster and bull stories of how difficult it is to graduate first class in some courses in university. I can tell you that you only need some steps to enable you break such jinx. That`s one reason why i have written a book titled "How to Graduate First Class" to help so many Nigerian students. Now this opportunity is for only "ready" folks. I am preparing for my next ICAN exams (for which i am on scholarship), so i don't really have much time. But i desire to help.
To the freshers in the house i think the best time for you to begin your successful academic pursuit is now and you need the right information of what Uni. is all about. Its an entirely different ball game compared to secondary school.
If you are in Ilorin, check out LARA Bookshop or Precious Resource Centre, both @ Taiwo, or Alliance Bookshop @ Maraba, or Monday Monday Bookshop @ Emirs Road and other popular bookshops. If you are in Ogbomosho, check out ACTS Bookshop in Baptist Seminary, Yusrad Supermarket, e.t.c. If you are not in any of the mentioned locations, send a mail to olatundebolade@gmail.com. I will reply you with the eBook version for a little token. for further details, whatsapp: 08151807796
Watch out for my website and success blog coming soon!!!
To your success,
Olatunde.
Re: How To Graduate First Class From Any University by IKJ66(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nigerians been doing biz since 1785 bc........
Re: How To Graduate First Class From Any University by BarryJones(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
IKJ66:
Nigerians been doing biz since 1785 bc........
You might see it as business but i trust someone can benefit from this. My book has sold almost a thousand copies already.
Re: How To Graduate First Class From Any University by BarryJones(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
BarryJones:
Information is key to your academic success. Graduating First Class is one way to distinct yourself from other graduates especially in this trying times in our country. Did you know that your age is not a limitation to what you can achieve. I graduated first class at a tender age of 18, some years ago. Since i graduated i have had many scholarship opportunities, though i have only utilized one so far. I plan to take a second very soon. Its my choice! But i have observed that a lot of Nigerian undergraduates don't even dream of such. Their reasons may not far fetched. Many assume that because they were average students during their secondary school days, "First Class" then is meant for the brighter ones. I was practically an average student in my junior class till i began to discover myself. Many also believe rooster and bull stories of how difficult it is to graduate first class in some courses in university. I can tell you that you only need some steps to enable you break such jinx. That`s one reason why i have written a book titled "How to Graduate First Class" to help so many Nigerian students. Now this opportunity is for only "ready" folks. I am preparing for my next ICAN exams (for which i am on scholarship), so i don't really have much time. But i desire to help.
To the freshers in the house i think the best time for you to begin your successful academic pursuit is now and you need the right information of what Uni. is all about. Its an entirely different ball game compared to secondary school.
If you are in Ilorin, check out LARA Bookshop or Precious Resource Centre, both @ Taiwo, or Alliance Bookshop @ Maraba, or Monday Monday Bookshop @ Emirs Road and other popular bookshops. If you are in Ogbomosho, check out ACTS Bookshop in Baptist Seminary, Yusrad Supermarket, e.t.c. If you are not in any of the mentioned locations, send a mail to olatundebolade@gmail.com. I will reply you with the eBook version for a little token. for further details, whatsapp: 08151807796
To your success,
Olatunde.

Re: How To Graduate First Class From Any University by BarryJones(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
BarryJones:
To your success,
Olatunde.
For Nairalanders in Ogun state my book is available at Bethany Christian Bookshop Aiyepe Road Sagamu. For those in Ogbomosho, my book is also available in Akanni Bookshop. For Naiaralanders who might prefer an instant download, my book is available on Okada Books App. You might need to download okadabooks app from playstore to get the book. Just search How To Graduate First Class on okadabooks and enjoy reading. God bless you and grant your desires in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

See Very Funny Name Of A School In Lagos(photos) / SCHOLARSHIP ALERT: Apply For Total Merit Scholarship Scheme 2015/2016 NOW / Colourful Photos From Uniport Matriculation Ceremony 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.