Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

If You Need An App For Your Blog, Let's Discuss - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / If You Need An App For Your Blog, Let's Discuss (584 Views)

5 Self-Discovered ways to create Unique contents for your blog in just 5 mins / Get An App. For Your Website. / Get An Android App For Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need An App For Your Blog, Let's Discuss by guru01(m): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Good day to all fresh and seasoned bloggers, my name is Josiah and am a professional software engineer.
I will like to develop android app for blogger to enable there blogs on the hands of android phone owners. These as we all know will provide more market share to the wise bloggers.

If you are interested in having an app for your blog at your own budget, you can send me an email to josiahaccounts@gmail.com or whatsapp me 08024496403.

comments are welcome.
Re: If You Need An App For Your Blog, Let's Discuss by ADULTBASE(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2015
I need an app for a forum http://adultbase.tk
guru01:
Good day to all fresh and seasoned bloggers, my name is Josiah and am a professional software engineer.
I will like to develop android app for blogger to enable there blogs on the hands of android phone owners. These as we all know will provide more market share to the wise bloggers.

If you are interested in having an app for your blog at your own budget, you can send me an email to josiahaccounts@gmail.com or whatsapp me 08024496403.

comments are welcome.
Re: If You Need An App For Your Blog, Let's Discuss by guru01(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
ADULTBASE:
I need an app for a forum http://adultbase.tk

Send me an email with full details of what you need.
Re: If You Need An App For Your Blog, Let's Discuss by ADULTBASE(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
Your email id
guru01:

Send me an email with full details of what you need.
Re: If You Need An App For Your Blog, Let's Discuss by guru01(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Your email id
Josiahaccounts@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Hosting Account (free Domain Included) With Lekkihost / Learn How To Design Professional Website Within 3weeks! / Get A Forum Or Fashion Website Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.