Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,115 members, 7,825,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pope Francis Said To Very Happy And Excited Nuns 'I Love You All Very Much' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Said To Very Happy And Excited Nuns 'I Love You All Very Much' (404 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Pope Francis Prays For Release Of 6 Kidnapped Nigerian Sisters / HIS HOLINESS Pope Francis Said God Has Instructed Him To Revise 10 Commandments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Said To Very Happy And Excited Nuns 'I Love You All Very Much' by tosmoniyi8: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pope Francis was gentle around very excited Nuns and said to them all, I love you very much ::: Speaking during evening prayers at St. Patrick's Cathedral New York (USA), Pope Francis told the excited Nuns that he loves them. "What would the Church be without you? Women of strength, fighters, with that spirit of courage which puts you on the front lines in the proclamation of the Gospel. To you, religious women, sisters and mothers of this people, I wish to say 'thank you,' a big thank you... and to tell you that I love you very much."he said...

To read on and view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/pope-francis-says-to-nuns-i-love-you.html
Re: Pope Francis Said To Very Happy And Excited Nuns 'I Love You All Very Much' by ammyluv2002(f): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
And i love him too. He has earned my respect....he's truly a Christian.
Re: Pope Francis Said To Very Happy And Excited Nuns 'I Love You All Very Much' by busterr(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

U Have Been Trying To Solve That Marital Issue On Your Own,try God For A Change / Relax Trust In God He Knows Your Taste / Please Read And Tell Me What You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.