Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Help On How To Import Dogs Into Nigeria - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help On How To Import Dogs Into Nigeria (2681 Views)

Nigeria Pet Passport & Import Regulations / Please Can Someone Provide Information On How To Import A Dog From South Africa / What Are The Vaccinations Required To Import A Puppy Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Import Dogs Into Nigeria by kunlesufyan(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hello petlanders,hows was the sallah celebration? So i have intentions of importing a dog most likely a gsd from any country that would offer a good bloodline..iv done my research and still not getting it ..I would really like for anyone who know how it's done to give me a lowdown..thank you
Cc prodeegee
Re: Help On How To Import Dogs Into Nigeria by Prodeegee(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2015
kunlesufyan:
Hello petlanders,hows was the sallah celebration? So i have intentions of importing a dog most likely a gsd from any country that would offer a good bloodline..iv done my research and still not getting it ..I would really like for anyone who know how it's done to give me a lowdown..thank you
Cc prodeegee
hello bro.

A friend just imported a pup. I can link u up with him. Contact me on whatsapp bro
Re: Help On How To Import Dogs Into Nigeria by esperiense(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2015
kunlesufyan:
Cc prodeegee
Abeg drop your no.
Re: Help On How To Import Dogs Into Nigeria by kunlesufyan(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
esperiense:

Abeg drop your no.
Re: Help On How To Import Dogs Into Nigeria by kunlesufyan(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Prodeegee:
hello bro.

A friend just imported a pup. I can link u up with him. Contact me on whatsapp bro
Alryt ,thanks alot
Re: Help On How To Import Dogs Into Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
I do clear dogs and other pet for my client and this is how it goes your suppliers will take the dog to SA cargo sections and secure all the necessary documents and he/she must ship under priority cargo,we have quarantine for breeds and livestocks here at airport.
As soon as the shipment take place in SA all the info will be sent to me so I will start the process and as soon as the dog land we get it clear just only if you can avoid the payment meanwhile the payment is on delivery.
You can reach me on +2348088759163

(1) (Reply)

Adult Male Pedigree Rottweiler For Sale / Meet Bullet, My First Ever Pet. / Puppies Available For Sale. Pic Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.