Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,743 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Need Ur Advice Regarding Fed. University Of Agric, Abeokuta Part Time Admissio - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Ur Advice Regarding Fed. University Of Agric, Abeokuta Part Time Admissio (353 Views)

Bitter Truth About Lady Who Refused To Remove Her Hijab & So Was Denied Admissio / Billboard Of Imo State University College Of Agric & Veterinary Studies (Photo) / University Of Agric,abeokuta Admission To Sandwich Degree Programmes For 2015/16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Advice Regarding Fed. University Of Agric, Abeokuta Part Time Admissio by Saao(m): 1:14am On Sep 26, 2015
Hi everyone, please I need ur advise and help regarding unaab. I had HND in estate management, I have planning to go for undergraduate part time program in environment science, I already got admission in open university which I don't really like but got to know about unaab yesterday, went to the website and discover they have direct entry part time in environment science & toxicology. I need ur help here:
I learn the part time form ends by 7th October, can I still buy the form? Will I meet up?
Secondly, will the school accept HND estate management with all the jamb requirement for direct entry into 300 level or 200 level?
And thirdly, I need sincere help regarding the admission pls. Pls quote me if u want to assist as this is urgent. I appreciate in advance. Thanks
Re: I Need Ur Advice Regarding Fed. University Of Agric, Abeokuta Part Time Admissio by Saao(m): 6:55am On Sep 26, 2015
View no comment?

(1) (Reply)

For Your Genuine And Reliable Project Topics And Materials In Secretarial Studie / Controversy After Scientist Finds Rare Bird And Kills It - Part 2 / Just After 5 Months Spent In Hell, I Got The Idea For Branded.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.