Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities (27587 Views)

Share/Tsaragi clash: 4 feared killed,30 injured,50 houses burnt / Boko Haram Returns To Chibok, Kills 4, Houses Razed / Bloodbath: Bokoharam On Rampage, Invades Adamawa, Many Feared Killed-vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by onatisi(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2015
sirxbit:
Wtf.3 whole days.i tink i have reasons to nw believe wat sheakau said in dat audio tape
I wont be surprised if all those been paraded by the military or arrested as boko Haram fighters are actually innocent ppl

2 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by mazinaija: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2015
ZUBY77:

I m currently editing the past works for publishing.
And I am in China at the moment.
Time is not merciful at the moment.

The moment I m through, I will continue the paused story.
ok, all the best of luck.
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by mvem(m): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2015
PedroJP:
my friend shut up. Was Ihejirika a ghost when he dealt with them ? Infact, Ihejirika made it impossible for them to even shoot more or less bomb.it was u and ur fulani brothers that were shouting "genocide" and "remove ihejirika". God punish u all. You will finish urselves bf Biafra pounds u lot.
......I lived in maiduguri and there was no time bokoharam was weakened like that.During the time of Ihejirika,bokoharam operated in the capital city maiduguri.Ask anyone that was there at dat time.Get ur fact right
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by ssdiouf: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2015
let's stil hv patient a little, because at d end we will supersede their plans.
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by humblesteve(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2015
Candyrain:
Questions upon questions and the list is endless brother but if you ask me, na who I go ask? Well let's hope Bubu and his sophisticated supporters/followers can give us answers to these questions.

Another question is why has Bubu taken time to commiserate with the families of the hajj victims but never deem it fit to do same to the families of boko haram and fulani herdsmen's victims? I've just been wondering.

I have understood the kind of integrity which buhari possess
President of the North

3 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by PecE2Make: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2015
Every day words opposite

2 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by FLYFIRE(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2015
cool318:
Excess land Mass in the North East is really a fertile ground for these Boko guys.
Nigerian Army is so Overstretched with fighting on so many fronts.

My own view
The land MASS suddenly grew over- night baa. Please KEEP SHUT if you don't have anything to say. It was half of this under GEJ so he should have defeated them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by onatisi(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2015
ssdiouf:
let's stil hv patient a little, because at d end we will supersede their plans.
what is this one saying? Don't worry,sebi now boko haram cells have been discovered in Lagos and many south west states by the time they start bombing primary schools in oyo state and Lagos pls do remember to come back here and say we should give buhari more time .

3 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by mvem(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2015
onatisi:
what is this one saying? Don't worry,sebi now boko haram cells have been discovered in Lagos and many south west states by the time they start bombing primary schools in oyo state and Lagos pls do remember to come back here and say we should give buhari more time .
......So what re u suggesting to be done....u say bokoharam cells,is dat what d media told u.
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by FLYFIRE(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2015
nobeku:
Your biological father has always been a failure from the beginning.. TORCHECUL!!!!!
Do you know your biological mother?
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by benedicts(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2015
How many of your brothers did Buhari kill? Are you telling me there is nothing good in GEJ and PMB? The act of war is. Not instituted by sentiments. If you are placed in that position, I am sure you will learn to be civil in your comments. Nigeria will still be one. GOD bless nigeria
walozanga:

Story teller... U forgot that wen Gej was winning the fight u all said he was killing ur brothers
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by mvem(m): 8:44am On Sep 26, 2015
FLYFIRE:

The land MASS suddenly grew over- night baa. Please KEEP SHUT if you don't have anything to say. It was half of this under GEJ so he should have defeated them.
.....some are saying it is now worst compared to GEJ.You re sayin its not dat bad compared to GEJ.which one Mr.For d large land mass issue,it has been reiterated over and over even during GEJ time.
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Eastlink(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2015
Candyrain:
Questions upon questions and the list is endless brother but if you ask me, na who I go ask? Well let's hope Bubu and his sophisticated supporters/followers can give us answers to these questions.

Another question is why has Bubu taken time to commiserate with the families of the hajj victims but never deem it fit to do same to the families of boko haram and fulani herdsmen's victims? I've just been wondering.

Me too have had cause to ponder. Is it that the slaughtered minorities of Adamawa are Christian kafirs or that they are not good Muslims as his Fulani tribesmen. Truly, we have a bigot as President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by FLYFIRE(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2015
onatisi:
This government is likely to go down in the history of Nigeria as the most woeful and most disappointing government we have ever had in Nigeria [color=#990000][/color]
We saw all these & shouted but were ignored. Hausas are HISTORICALLY BACKWARD & will drag Nigeria many years...mark today's date.

1 Like

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by tonychristopher: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2015
Candyrain:

Don't you know that the average Muslim prays to die in hajj or Mecca ...its is their one way ticket to heaven

So there is nothing to commiserate ..in their own understanding they are matyrs
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by maziarinze(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2015
Meanwhile our cheerleading COAS Burutai is busy dancing Cinderella and posing for pictures while bokoharam continue to do what they know how to do best...... Mtchww!

The most funny thing about all these hogwash is that they keep winning the war on insurgency on the pages of APC's propaganda media platform while their gullible followers keep mas.turbating all over the place cursing anyone with contrary opinion! APC continue lying o; don't forget that the rate at which you people lie is directly proportional to the rate at which bokoharam attack while the direction of their maiming remains constant!

Dazzol......Ba ka da sallah!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by onatisi(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2015
FLYFIRE:

We saw all these & shouted but were ignored. Hausas are HISTORICALLY BACKWARD & will drag Nigeria many years...mark today's date.
already all the progress made within the last few years are been rubbished yet buhari priorities seems to be the changing naira notes color and chasing saraki all about. Statistics have shown that over 60000 job loses In the construction industry,all federal ongoing construction projects have been halted,JP Morgan has delisted Nigeria,naira is taking the bashing of her life and the cbn governor is confused because there is no definite fiscal and economic policy from buhari ,the stock market has lost unprecedented billions within the last 3months ,yet buhari keeps saying ministers aren't necessary. Now the gains made by gej in tackling boko haram is been reversed because we now have a chief of army staff who believes In jogging,doing pressups and playing with snakes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Blackkie: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2015
It is high time Nigerians understood that the cost of nation building is beyond noise making in the media.
When GEJ was shouting the media with the aid of tribal tinted individual made everything look like a case of inefficiency of the government.

How can a town be under siege for 3 days yet no security intervention?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Seriously the bloodletting of the past one week has been the worst since the inception of the insurgency!! I think the boko idiots are responding to the army claims that they have been defeated.Instead of these army chiefs to focus on the war at hand,they were rather concerned with stoking propaganda

It's sad our military are unable to learn from history. Not long ago (during GEJ's tenure), the military claimed they have defeated Bokoharam only for the terrorists to come heavily upon us with furious and fatal attacks.
Now they have come again to make the same unfortunate claim which seems to infuriate and provoke these terrorists into a frenzy of attacks.
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Candyrain(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Maybe you are right about the victims being kafirs. Nigeria is in for a long night brother.

Eastlink:
Me too have had cause to ponder. Is it that the slaughtered minorities of Adamawa are Christian kafirs or that they are not good Muslims as his Fulani tribesmen. Truly, we have a bigot as President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Candyrain(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2015
If that's the case his SSA Shehu Garba shouldn't have bother sending Bubu commiseration message to the victims' families. They should rejoice that it's one way ticket to paradise.

tonychristopher:

Don't you know that the average Muslim prays to die in hajj or Mecca ...its is their one way ticket to heaven

So there is nothing to commiserate ..in their own understanding they are matyrs
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by tonychristopher: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2015
Candyrain:
If that's the case his SSA Shehu Garba shouldn't have bother sending Bubu commiseration message to the victims' families. They should rejoice that it's one way ticket to paradise.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by FLYFIRE(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2015
mvem:
.....some are saying it is now worst compared to GEJ.You re sayin its not dat bad compared to GEJ.which one Mr.For d large land mass issue,it has been reiterated over and over even during GEJ time.
What I am saying is that the land mass has always been this way but President Goodluck succeeded more than the dullard we have today

3 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by ifeomamaria: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2015
D key points upon which Buhari win election and upon which northerners gave him maximum supports (stoping of insurgency and return of Chibok girls) have not being achieved. Now where is d change. I feel so much of d wickedness boko haram is meting out on my fellow citizens. My advice to people at these boko haram affected areas is to vacate that area and never go back to that area even when our Nigerian Army tells u that d have killed and cleared d whole boko haram members. Please forget ur town for like 5 yrs. Ur life is more important than ur comfort. My advice to d Federal Government is to do any thing possible to stop this issue of boko haram. D killings are becoming unbearable. Even if is to make peace with them please do. Do not wait for further shedding of blood. Atleast u have confirmed that Oga Jonathan is not a failure as u labeled him because is not equally easy for u. Let's leave politics out of this and put this country in order please. May Almighty God's intervention see us through in this country Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by neocortex: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2015
Justdulla:
Many of u guys here just keep speaking grammar...you guys haven't been to the North,you don't know what's up there...Yobe and Borno combined is Larger than lagos 30times over..How the hect are the JTF guys and Police fish out culprits who hide at day, and attack at Night??....The truth is its high time all this communities stood up for them selves,they should be trained, armed and taught self defence..Security Forces can't just be every where @ every time, those States are bigger than you think with too many homogenous settlement scattered around,it wud be a huge joke to say only The armed forces can end such madness.....Moreover this sort of anarch shouldn't be attributed to BH alone, the fulani mad men/herds men have joined the madness, they destroy nigeria,, and jump into Niger Republic to hide...You should really commend our security forces,they are trying their utmost best out there...

Suddenly borno and yobe have become larger than Lagos.
I though it was "cluelessness" that prevented the previous government
from fighting Boko haram.
Hypocrite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Omooba77: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2015
humblesteve:
Lets ask ourselves some discerning questions
Apart from Bokoharam members killed in active service, has any
captured BH member been tried and sentenced?
Who declared these released suspects not guilty and where are the
guilty ones?
What plans does Buhari have for the guilty Bokoharam members?...
At least Chad has been prosecuting them
Why was Zakari Biu re-instated back into the police force after
obvious ties with the BH terror sect under Buhari?
Why has Shekau not released any videos attacking Buhari like he did
under GEJ?
Why did Buhari make a sudden turn to claim that Chibok girls have
all been married out to Bokoharam members yet the military claim to
have conquered BH ... so where are the girls?
Why is the north not blaming Buhari for not finding Chibok girls as
promised? What is Oby Ezekwesili's comment after being told the
Chibok girls have been married out?... Why the sudden silence?
Why is Borno state governor always in a haste to give out gifts to
Chibok parents?.. Is it meant meant to be a compensation for their
kids or for some other sinister motives?
Have anyone thought why Buhari only gives press releases to BBC
hausa... Never NTA, channels, AIT etc knowing fully well that Nigeria
is a secular state with English as its Lingua franca?

Nigeria is a comedy,now press dont report activities of boko haram immediately,it takes them days to 'edit'.God will have mercy on the land.

1 Like

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by walozanga(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2015
benedicts:
How many of your brothers did Buhari kill? Are you telling me there is nothing good in GEJ and PMB? The act of war is. Not instituted by sentiments. If you are placed in that position, I am sure you will learn to be civil in your comments. Nigeria will still be one. GOD bless nigeria

Read my quote carefully before u drop irrelevant comments. did I say Gej nor pmb killed anybody? The point I made is clear. U need glasses

1 Like

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Abagworo(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Has anyone noticed that since Saraki's travail there has been increased boko haram activity.
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by neocortex: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2015
Zedric:

Yes, I do. You people make this seem like a little problem that just ceases to be all of a sudden. No, it takes time. If it was that easy, ISIS, Al-qaeda and all won't still be around today

It is very easy with Buhari in power,
ISIS and Alqaeda are still around
because the army fighting them are
commanded by clueless leaders.
Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by stanech: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2015
Abagworo:
Has anyone noticed that since Saraki's travail there has been increased boko haram activity.

Ok now they want to blame saraki,

Chai there is God oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2015
247notire:
Too many insomniacs on here. lol. APC has ruined our polity with press statements and media hogwash. These days I no longer believe anything dat comes out of the present day government. They lie too much for pete's sake! We need another change...

Wait till you get to the bus stop before you collect your change..
#Onechance.

2 Likes

Re: Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2015
Abagworo:

angry
Abagworo is here with a new release grin cool shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter / PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence / Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.