Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

President Buhari Addressing The UN General Assembly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Buhari Addressing The UN General Assembly (614 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola Addresses The United Nations General Assembly In New York / Bisola Aiyeola At The United Nations General Assembly (Pictures) / Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Addressing The UN General Assembly by creebhills(m): 3:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari is currently in the United States of America attending the UN General Assembly.
In His Attendance Yesterday while Addressing the Participants of various countries in attendance, he spoke on the topic: "Strengthening The Means of Implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals and Ensuring an AIDS-free Generation By 2030 Through The Elimination Of Mother To Child Transmission of HIV. A Dual Imperative For Nigeria".

Continue to read as you see more photos plus full text of President Buhari's key not address.
Read more: http://www./#ixzz3mo5kUeAW

Re: President Buhari Addressing The UN General Assembly by HungerBAD: 3:21am On Sep 26, 2015
He is looking very Presidential.

A President that Commands the respect of other Presidents.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Addressing The UN General Assembly by MrZachs(m): 3:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Hw mny tymz dz news go dey cirxulate 4 Gods sake!!
Re: President Buhari Addressing The UN General Assembly by repogirl(f): 3:52am On Sep 26, 2015
As if I'm understand half of wetin I'm dey explain....mtchewww tongue
Re: President Buhari Addressing The UN General Assembly by kesprime(m): 4:00am On Sep 26, 2015
Looking CONFIDENT like a BOSS that he is...unlike one other person I once knew...lols
Re: President Buhari Addressing The UN General Assembly by agarawu23(m): 4:11am On Sep 26, 2015
Cool
Re: President Buhari Addressing The UN General Assembly by Lhanre(m): 4:18am On Sep 26, 2015
That's the guy!
Re: President Buhari Addressing The UN General Assembly by creebhills(m): 4:35am On Sep 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
He is looking very Presidential.

A President that Commands the respect of other Presidents.

Sincerly I prefer him to Jonathan
Re: President Buhari Addressing The UN General Assembly by Oblitz(m): 5:34am On Sep 26, 2015
creebhills:

Sincerly I prefer him to Jonathan

Shea na by looks?
Re: President Buhari Addressing The UN General Assembly by englishmart(m): 5:52am On Sep 26, 2015
hmmm. OK baba

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet The Lady Footballer John Ogu Proposed To On The Pitch / See How She Poped Out Her B.reast / Laide Bakare On Her Big Birthday Bash In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.