Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador (30203 Views)

Bbnaija’s Bisola Stuns In Figure-hugging Dress (see Photos) / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola / Ex Bbnaija Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her Birthaday Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by senninalu: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
While Gifty is busy going nu-de everyday on social media, former Big Brother Naija contestant, Bisola Aiyeola, is busy changing the world in her own way..

The first runner up of the reality show, who revealed she didn't have the opportunity to go to the university, will be attending the 72nd session of the UN general assembly in New York to campaign for girls’ education.

The campaign aims to increase the access and quality of education for girls in Nigeria, with an emphasis on the northern part of Nigeria.

Aiyeola will be going as a ONE ambassador, a role she won while participating in the ‘Back to School’ presentation task, during the reality show.

Aiyeola had called on Nigerian lawmakers to prioritize girls’ education.

Other ambassadors for the ONE campaign include Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Bonang Matheba, and Waje.

While commenting on the presentation, Serah Makka, ONE Nigeria’s director, said she was excited Bisola emerged top in the task, amongst others.

She said;

“We are proud to congratulate Bisola! Her presentation was very moving as she highlighted the status of girls education,”

“ONE looks forward to working with her to take our Campaign to the United Nations General Assembly in New York this September.

“During the UN General Assembly we will ask Nigerian and other African leaders to make education work for every girl by 2030, in line with Sustainable Development Goal 4.”

The event which will last for a week, will be attended by various world leaders.

See more at>> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/hurray-bbnaija-bisola-attend-un-general-assembly-education-ambassador/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by BoyHuncho(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
FTC..abeg make I dance small jare cheesy

Nice one jare..na u still get talent pass amongst all of them!..

And btw how can someone title a song "mercy is a bad girl"

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
shuuuuu

2 Likes

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by senninalu: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by Harbeyg09(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
She is quite brilliant unlike Gifty (Mr2kay leftover)

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by 9japrof(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by Yomzzyblog: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wow! nice one..
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by dotunbekro06(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Harbeyg09:
Harbeyg09:
space bookers

I hail o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by motun2017(f): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Make us proud beta pikin. dnt go n suck dick there sha

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by Tattooboy: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Congrats to her
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by babeflenz(f): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by TheMainMan: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
but why mention gifty undecided

u guys are one of the reasons people seek desperate measures... undecided

12 Likes

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by olashas(f): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Very nice.
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by Annie2059: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
very good

1 Like

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by ElPadrino33: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind before una go call me bad belle

1 Like

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by Jaytecq(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
k
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by Greatmind23: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
umm pusy and promotional factors oga efe how much #10m remain I'm for don put money for treasury bills or diamond fixed account and get #100k monthly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by charijee(f): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Now that's nice.....been waiting for this news since.....shine on Bisola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by Stanleyville(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
op...must u bring gifty into this matter�

1 Like

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by samzzycash(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Educate us on what exactly.. On how to give bj

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by BuhariNaWah: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
V
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by Harbeyg09(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
dotunbekro06:
space bookers

I hail o
Izzit ya booking grin grin
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by brownsugar23: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
so this one na news abi if she like make she go white house that those not put food in my table but am happy she going places one day na my house she go come if anyone quote me ehhhh cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by divinehand2003(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
That nice
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
She might not have won the BB Naija but she's gonna go places.

If e dey pain you say she grab TTT mic go and hug transformer

6 Likes

Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by Harrynight(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
BBNaija lost to Efe a Blessing in Disguise!

#RideOnBabe
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by dotunbekro06(m): 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Harbeyg09:

Izzit ya booking grin grin
Plot of land is cost now o
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by verygudbadguy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
She deserves all positive vibes coming her way. I knew that 1st runner up was a blessing in disguise. Next thing you would hear is an announcement of scholarship for either her or her girl.

Congratulations Bisola
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by sthecy(f): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
You deserve it#Kudos
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by Xandulyn(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good for her...
Re: Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador by solochris(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Education Ambassador? sign of a failed nation...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl / Uche Ogbodo Shares New Photos Of Herself & Daughter / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Becomes Cassie Hair Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.