Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Kuwait City-photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Kuwait City-photos (4695 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court In Handcuffs. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Kuwait City-photos by glassjar1: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
phyllosilicate:
What is he doing in muslm countries?

WHAT ARE THE MUSLIM REFUGGES DOING IN CHRISTIAN EUROPE ? LET THEM GO TO MECCA .

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Kuwait City-photos by coolitempa(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
The albino is busy travelling the world...Malaysia.....Hong Kong......USA.....Kuwait.....etc... enjoying the donations of poverty ridden iboes and deceiving them that he is fighting for their freedom.....Kanu ride on bro.......nutin do you o jare.... cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Kuwait City-photos by PenSniper: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
When it comes to money matters, Ibo are ready to lick your pussy and your anus. Money rules their world, heart, mind, soul and brains.
So if their aspiring president goes to muslim countries, don't be surprisedn.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Kuwait City-photos by princemmab(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
Inasmuch as I like Biafra I really can't give praises to any other god other than the living God Almighty Jehova and Jesus Christ His begotten Son who died for my sins.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Kuwait City-photos by alcatraz002: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
MicroBox:
Very rubbish guy....
America became superpower because they are big and United, Russia became less powerful because of disintegration of USSR, China is becoming superpower because of population, Nigeria became giant of Africa because of population and versed econony..
Nigeria will grow to a greatest height and nobody can truncate our democracy which we have laboured and sacrifice for.... Nigeria have come to stay and we are going to leave side by side with one another.
Kanu and those that are clamouring for actualization of biafra are selfish and bigots. Any sect or individual that tried raising arms against Nigerian government will be accuse of treason and will be dealt with as such.
Just to topple Assad regime of Syria is taking more than 3 years talkless of a sect out of hundreds of sects trying to break away through war...
Wakeup selfish fellows

You are a fool! If you are not tired of the ibos, majority of yorubas are. Ibos must get their Biafra and leave Yoruba land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Kuwait City-photos by alcatraz002: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
naija8080:

He is a yoruba slave so won't grasp what you are saying. If yorubas are so keenly interested in BIG and UNITED they should reunite with their yoruba brothers and sisters in Benn republic and Togo. Very foolish people!

Don't mind the idiot. His position is at variance with that of majority of Yorubas. I am a Yoruba man and I want ibos to have their Biafra and leave our land.

Biafra is achievable, keep at it.You have the support of majority of Yorubas.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Kuwait City-photos by fr3do(m): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Up biafra!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Kuwait City-photos by Kingspin(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
gists:

Very hypocritical. Especially after making the kind stup!d statement below that serve the purpose of spreading hatred and brew violent against his own people just because some dare to choose another faith. This is obviously not what Christ preached. But to his bigoted followers, he is their messiah. How I wish those he is with in Kuwait can read his stand on their faith.

Thats the fear of muslims u end up as extremist. They dnt need such people even US is after them..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Kuwait City-photos by MicroBox: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
alcatraz002:

You are a fool! If you are not tired of the ibos, majority of yorubas are. Ibos must get their Biafra and leave Yoruba land.
Well Igbo's can breakaway,we will follow them with al-qunut and wish them what southern Sudan is going through. Igbo's are selfish, stubborn, greedy and rude. I foresee power struggle in Biafra after actualization. Nnamdi Kanu should tell the younger generation that igboland have no oil and their land is not fertile "Imo state as case study"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Kuwait City-photos by alcatraz002: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
MicroBox:

Well Igbo's can breakaway,we will follow them with al-qunut and wish them what southern Sudan is going through. Igbo's are selfish, stubborn, greedy and rude. I foresee power struggle in Biafra after actualization. Nnamdi Kanu should tell the younger generation that igboland have no oil and their land is not fertile "Imo state as case study"

Thank God you know they are all you quoted above. Why then so you still want them around?

I want them to leave Nigeria.igbos are a nuisance wherever they find themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funy!! Man Who Posted RIP On PMB Twitter Feed Got Arrested; See What Happen Next / Why Is Islam Not A Dominant Religion In Se And Ss? / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.