Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

This Is Funmi Adeniyi, A Lady Who Stole Music Equipments Worth Of N5,000,000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is Funmi Adeniyi, A Lady Who Stole Music Equipments Worth Of N5,000,000 (1554 Views)

Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos / Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours / Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Funmi Adeniyi, A Lady Who Stole Music Equipments Worth Of N5,000,000 by iretunde(m): 5:49am On Sep 26, 2015
THIS IS FOR THOSE THAT CARE......

FUNMI ADENIYI STOLE MUSIC EQUIPMENTS WORTH OF FIVE MILLION NAIRA (N5,000,000) AND RAN AWAY......

AS YOU MIGHT HAVE DISCOVERED THAT I DON'T LIKE TALKING ABOUT FALLIBLES. SO, LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN THAT I'VE SHARED THIS SOMETIME AGO HERE THAT THIS GENTLE FACE YOU'RE LOOKING AT IS A SERIOUS THIEF, JUST IMAGINE!

NOW LET ME SHARE HOW IT ALL HAPPENED, AND I INDULGE EVERYONE WHO CARES TO DO SHARE THIS TO HELP SAVE OUR WORLD FROM SUCH A DEVIL IN DISGUISED.

SHE CAME LIKE AN INNOCENT GOSPEL MUSIC ARTISTE WHICH NEEDED HELP TO START A NEW CARRIER IN THE CHERUBIM MUSIC STYLE. SHE ADDED THAT ONE APOSTLE OKETOYINBO AT IFO IS HER FATHER, BUT AFTER SHE DID STOLE OUR MUSIC GADGET AND TOOK ON HER HEEL, WE SENT SOMEBODY TO SEEK FOR HER AT THE SO CALLED APOSTLE OKETOYINBO'S PLACE THE WHO IS POPULARLY KNOWN AS BABA KOLA AT BUNGALOW IFO, AND OUR SOURCE TOLD US THAT THE APOSTLE ONLY ALSO HELPED HER IN AS JUST AN ORDINARY CHURCH MEMBERS THAT ALWAYS NEEDED HELP.

IN THE PROCESS OF US TO HELP HER START A NEW LIFE, AS SHE CLAIMED THAT HER FATHER AND MOTHER WAS DEAD, WE BELIEVED THAT TO HELP HER TO BE KNOWN AS A GOSPLE MUSIC ARTISTE WOULD REALLY HELPED IN HER LIFE. BUT ON AUGUST 28, 2015 THIS LADY WAS WITH US WHERE OIR STIDIO WAS BASED, AND A CUSTOM THAT WE BELIEVED IN THAT EVERYONE THAT HAS JOIN OUR COMPANY IS ALWAYS A PART OF US. WE ASKED HER TO HELPED US IN PREPARING SOME DELICACIES AND AS THE CHAIRMAN OF THE COMPANY AND ANOTHER ARTISTE WENT ON ERRAND WHICH IS FAR FROM THE OFFICE, AS HER MUSIC SESSION WAS TO HOLD THAT NIGHT, BUT ON GETTING BACK HOME, SHE HAD TOOK ON HER HEELS WITH VALUABLES WORTH OF N5,000,000 (FIVE MILLION NAIRA).

WE DO IMPLOYED ANYBODY THAT MIGHT KNOW HER WHEREABOUTS SHOULD PLEASE CALL MR. ADAMS ON 08023480791 OR THE NEAREST POLICE STATION.

PLEASE SHARE, IF YOU CARE. THIS COULD ALSO HAPPENED TO ANYBODY

Re: This Is Funmi Adeniyi, A Lady Who Stole Music Equipments Worth Of N5,000,000 by Bambless1(m): 5:50am On Sep 26, 2015
Ole Buruku,
Re: This Is Funmi Adeniyi, A Lady Who Stole Music Equipments Worth Of N5,000,000 by eleko1: 6:01am On Sep 26, 2015
Why una no carry out background check on her even afta She joined una?Is it bicos of her gender abi? How did she run away with una equipment undecided? Carry her mata go police station b4 u slander her here.

1 Like

Re: This Is Funmi Adeniyi, A Lady Who Stole Music Equipments Worth Of N5,000,000 by ephemm(m): 6:05am On Sep 26, 2015
I am sure there's more to the story than u have written.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Funmi Adeniyi, A Lady Who Stole Music Equipments Worth Of N5,000,000 by HerexG(m): 6:23am On Sep 26, 2015
Hmm
Re: This Is Funmi Adeniyi, A Lady Who Stole Music Equipments Worth Of N5,000,000 by Emmafrancis: 6:39am On Sep 26, 2015
Funny. But how did she do it? I bet if it was a guy u would ve been more vigilant. Puss*sy just scam u
Re: This Is Funmi Adeniyi, A Lady Who Stole Music Equipments Worth Of N5,000,000 by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 26, 2015
5 million whot? What type of instrument she carry? She put am for head or na pick_up she use carry dem...

Dis story gEt K_leg
Re: This Is Funmi Adeniyi, A Lady Who Stole Music Equipments Worth Of N5,000,000 by olowookerekemi(f): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2015
ao did she manage to stole d instrument nd nobody caught her and wat type of instrument did she steal
Re: This Is Funmi Adeniyi, A Lady Who Stole Music Equipments Worth Of N5,000,000 by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
5milliom worth of equipment on her feet? abi na Gold the mic and laptop be?
abeg, shift
Re: This Is Funmi Adeniyi, A Lady Who Stole Music Equipments Worth Of N5,000,000 by andyanders: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
blac2yte:
5 million whot? What type of instrument she carry? She put am for head or na pick_up she use carry dem...

Dis story gEt K_leg

In fact I cannot see any truth in what op has posted herein. You took a lady kept her with you guys in your house because she cooks well and needed your assistance in developing her skills only for her to pack your so called equipment of which you never stated the so called equipment that is worth over 5 million.

Or were you guys sleeping with her with a promise to helping her but rather taking advantage of her innocence for your own advantage? Or have you killed her and now declared her wanted?

I cannot see here the so called equipment she took and ran away, you are here posting her picture and claiming that she stole your musical equipment.

Op, since you are sincere, why not also post your own picture so that we see if you are who you claim to be or you are character assassinator.

1 Like

Re: This Is Funmi Adeniyi, A Lady Who Stole Music Equipments Worth Of N5,000,000 by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2015
andyanders:

In fact I cannot see any truth in what op has posted herein. You took a lady kept her with you guys in your house because she cooks well and needed your assistance in developing her skills only for her to pack your so called equipment of which you never stated the so called equipment that is worth over 5 million.

Or were you guys sleeping with her with a promise to helping her but rather taking advantage of her innocence for your own advantage? Or have you killed her and now declared her wanted?

I cannot see here the so called equipment she took and ran away, you are here posting her picture and claiming that she stole your musical equipment.

Op, since you are sincere, why not also post your own picture so that we see if you are who you claim to be or you are character assassinator.

True observation... u must be a detective.
Re: This Is Funmi Adeniyi, A Lady Who Stole Music Equipments Worth Of N5,000,000 by Ayo001: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2015
Nice observations.

andyanders:

(1) (Reply)

LYNCHED "7 Year Old" May Not Be Innocent After All. Another Side Of The Story. / Prison Where Strippers Entertain Prisoners In South Africa (photos) / Students Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Graduation Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.