Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,913 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos (25903 Views)

Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) / Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) / Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by Angelanest: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2018
A 26-year old house wife, who crossed the borders of two states, Ogun and Oyo, to steal a three-week old baby has been nabbed by operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS), Abeokuta.

The suspect, Bunmi Adebayo of Magboro near Mowe, a suburb of Ogun State, who had feigned pregnant to her husband, surreptitiously stole the baby boy from his teenage mother in the ancient town of Ife in Osun State.

She was said to have got back home and informed her husband, one Adegboyega, that their expected baby had been delivered, and planned his christening on Tuesday, July 9.

The apparently happy but inquisitive husband, out of curiosity and in obeisance to culture, demanded for the placenta, thereby throwing the child thief into disarray, a development the man became uncomfortable and suspicious of.

The husband quickly intimated operatives of the FSARS, who raced to her Magboro residence and arrested her.

On interrogation, Bunmi owned up to the effect that she actually stole the baby, attributing her action to the desire to please her husband. She later blamed the devil, saying she was under one form of spell and another.

Meanwhile, the dispossessed mother, Eniola Odebode had, since the ugly incident on Tuesday, July 2, 2018, been gripped by sadness, resulting in her being hospitalized.

Consequently, on the order of the state Commissioner of Police, Iliyasu Ahmed', a call was put across to the police in Ife, where the matter was initially reported.

A team of police operatives, led by one Sergeant Kolade Samson, was detached to Ogun State, for transfer of the case to Osun.

Accompanying the police detectives were parents of the tot, Peter and Eniola, who were full of praises for the police, for a job well done

Narrating how she perfected the child theft, the suspect said: "I went to Ife/Modakeke Junction where I met the lady with her mother, and greeted them. I then told them I was in a dare need of an apartment for rent. The two women, out of pity, volunteered to help me out. But for some reasons, the lady didn't want to back the baby, for which I tricked her to let me back him. While her mother and I went on one motorbike, she mounted another one, just to show me the apartment. When we alighted in front of the house, we waited for the lady to no avail. I then asked the mother if she had money on her to pay the bike man. Her response was in the negative. It was then I told her to let me go to an ATM gallery, to cash some amount of money. That was how I bolted with the baby

"On getting home, information reached my husband that I had been delivered of a baby boy. He came and demanded for the placenta. When I was not forthcoming with it, he suspected that I must have stolen the baby. I almost fought him for accusing me of child theft. It was thereafter, I was arrested", Bunmi stated.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/childless-lady-who-stole-another-womans-baby-revealed-how-she-did-it-photos.html

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by ClassRep001: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2018
Oduduwa descendants people sabi ugly ehn cheiii shocked

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2018
She's done for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by Donald95(m): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2018
Na small small showing love to a stranger just as Bible said is going on an extinct.

Just look at the way she returned favor shown to her with pain.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2018
she could have just gone for adoption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by decatalyst(m): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2018
ClassRep001:

I know your flat head will have a curve like a drainage with a curve.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by Aldebaran(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Despirado angry
Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by DarkMagic(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2018
Mara and Clare version 2.0
Desperation can make person do craze tinz sha

5 Likes

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by Authoreety: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2018
Somebody around there or better still... op,if u are really around that area, help me give that woman a thunderous life changing formatting and destructive slap!

Wicked thing!

1 Like

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by niceprof: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2018
The husband should be applauded for doing the right thing

26 Likes

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by gerrardomendes(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by Desdola(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2018
Nemesis have cut up with her
Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by DIYhackers: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2018
Desdola:
Nemesis have cut up with her
No, nemesis slice up with her

3 Likes

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by owomida1: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2018
How she for breastfeed the baby na?

This one's brain is faulty oh

4 Likes

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by megareal: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2018
What she did was wrong and she should face the law. I blame the society for some of these ills. Neighbours, family members and spouses should stop ridiculing and putting undue pressure on childless women, these drive them to desperation.

6 Likes

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by oneclickng: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2018
Can she sponsor the baby, if given the opportunity. No be to steal be the wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by SAMBARRY: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2018
Ajomo gbe Yi mago o grin

Shey komope wonmatete get e. Shey eyan majomogbe iya e oniwaomo.

Secondly idi eni tosheshe bimo manyatosi idi eni tiobimo. Elasticity MA Sho. Ejeka gbeyen segbe kan

Ojiomo gbe, omo let's say 2-3 months odefeparo fun Oko e pe osese bimo. Shey Didirin loko tioni mo Iyato omo titun ati omo 2 months

Thirdly eje man run na. Ti omo tobajigbe Yi banberesidagba, tiojo iya, tio jo baba, Oko e amafunra si na.

Shey desperation ayi romobi Man jeki opolo eyan kuru ni? Abi kilo cost e kolo adopt omo alayi ni iya

Infact it will have even be a little bit believable if she pulled this stupid stunt of acting pregnant when she was not then arranging with the people that adopt kids that she will come back 9 months time, then pay the doctor to deceive the husband by carrying the child from motherless babies home to hospital then make her scream yeeeee, myyyy backkkk oooo, eseeeee miiii oooo, then the doctor will
be shouting pussshhhh, pusssshhhh after doing that for one hour, splash blood in her poosy or she should do it when she's menstruating to pad up her lies after then invite the man to the ward and congratulate him grin

At least that way you have successfully fooled the husband than doing something as stopped as that grin

The only disadvantage there is that the doctor may start using their connived secret to blackmail her for sex or money grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by delishpot: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2018
Show Kindness with wisdom. 99% of the time those who ask for help are out to take advantage of your kindness. They do not have good plans for you but are out to manage or hideout till they can perfect their original plan(s)

Thank God the husband did not fall for that shit. he has my full respect. I have heard of cases where husbands celebrate women who were pregnant for 35 years and finally gave birth to babies looking like one week old infants. If your wife brings such strange story and baby to you, please investigate the matter before you celebrate. You just might end up putting a smile on the face of a mother whose baby has been stolen.

3 Likes

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by fpeter(f): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2018
ClassRep001:

A friend once told me that he had never seen any pretty lady from that axis.
I no believe sha, I know a few like Damilola Adegbite.

2 Likes

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2018
and yesterday, there was a thread about a woman who had twins then 3months later "gave birth to" another child..... she must be one of the accomplice of the above woman (or got her baby from one of them).
Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by robinso01(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2018
so happy for the real mother, I felt bad the day I heard about this in ife .
Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by bedspread: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2018
Na wa oooo.....
This Country sef....
Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2018
ok
Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by dominique(f): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2018
How can you give your baby to a complete stranger to carry on her back and even allowed her to leave your presence with the baby? That's stupid

10 Likes

Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by Geesaintagape: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2018
26yr old stealing a child.
Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by shadyLP(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2018
ClassRep001:
grin grin grin
Nairalanders eh...
Una too get bad mouth..
grin
Re: Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Woman can do anything for her to have a child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot / Police Rescue Kidnap Victim, Arrest 5 Suspected Cultists, Armed Robbers In Delta / Corper Ekene Uwaoma Martins Shot Dead In Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.