Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Prayer For Cobweb Attack - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayer For Cobweb Attack (15877 Views)

Prayer For All / Prayer For Good Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer For Cobweb Attack by nawebco(m): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2015
ASWW,
I will appreciate if anyone could give details, implications and prayers to avoid cobwebs.

A brother of mine complained for many years now, his head usually run into cobweb (spider web) and now also include his hands. he runs into cobwebs even in the middle of the road or inside a mosque. he said one day, he enters the kitchen to change over light, and on his return (within 5 seconds), his head runs into cobweb at the door entrance.

he is actually disturbed.

Allah bless you as you help

2 Likes

Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lol. Prayer for cobweb,? W.t.h
he probably just needsvto do some cleaning up in his house.
Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by nawebco(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
thanks,
but this happens not only inside the house but also on the road
enieme:
Lol. Prayer for cobweb,? W.t.h
he probably just needsvto do some cleaning up in his house.
Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by kazlaw2000: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2015
He should be steadfast in his morning and evening adhkaars. He should be adhkaar concious before all actions. He should consult hisnul Muslim for help.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by madridguy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Its a bad sign that indicates that your friend his having problem. This might lead to promise and fail in all aspect of his life and also send away every helper. Ask your friend to be reciting Surat Kahf every morning.

nawebco:
ASWW,
I will appreciate if anyone could give details, implications and prayers to avoid cobwebs.

A brother of mine complained for many years now, his head usually run into cobweb (spider web) and now also include his hands. he runs into cobwebs even in the middle of the road or inside a mosque. he said one day, he enters the kitchen to change over light, and on his return (within 5 seconds), his head runs into cobweb at the door entrance.

Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by nawebco(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Jazakum Lahu khaeran kaziirzn to al. Suggested solutions taken note
Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by thesource(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
The best solution to this is suratul Falaq and suratu N'naas. Tell him to recite the two 3times each after solatul Subhi, i've done it before and it worked for me. May almighty Allah protect us from evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by Empiree: 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
nawebco:
ASWW,

walaikum Salaam . Tell the brother to be closer to Allah. That's very important. I don't know how religious he's but he knows himself better. Adhkaar is what he needs. Try this out. I got this from sheik Isa Akindele and reported in Hadith.

The issue of cobweb is common now as I heard. It's nothing but crumb. Nothing to fear. Tell the brother to recite:

Surat fathia, Ayat kurusiyu, surat Kafirun, iklas, falaq, nas (3×) in the morning and night. He should also recite them 15x in water and shower with it for 15 days. In sha Allah the nonsense will go away. And of course there are bunch of other dua but take steps at a time.

But the brother definitely needs to be steadfast on islam. As bro kawzlaw said up there he should have permanent adhkaar every morning and night at least. Every muslim should have adhkaar he does after every salat. Don't just pray salat and leave. Sit down and do little bit in the afternoon and do more in the morning after Fajr.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by nawebco(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Empiree:
walaikum Salaam . Tell the brother to be closer to Allah. That's very important. I don't know how religious he's but he knows himself better. Adhkaar is what he needs. Try this out. I got this from sheik Isa Akindele and reported in Hadith.

The issue of cobweb is common now as I heard. It's nothing but crumb. Nothing to fear. Tell the brother to recite:

Surat fathia, Ayat kurusiyu, surat Kafirun, iklas, falaq, nas (3×) in the morning and night. He should also recite them 15x in water and shower with it for 15 days. In sha Allah the nonsense will go away. And of course there are jbunch of other dua but take steps at a time.

But the brother definitely needs to be steadfast on islam. As bro kawzlaw said up there he should have permanent adhkaar every morning and night at least. Every muslim should have adhkaar he does after every salat. Don't just pray salat and leave. Sit down and do little bit in the afternoon and do more in the morning after Fajr.
jazakum Lahu khaeran kazeeran. taken!

4 Likes

Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by arabianights: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Empiree:

Surat fathia, Ayat kurusiyu, surat Kafirun, iklas, falaq, nas (3×) in the morning and night. He should also recite them 15x in water and shower with it for 15 days. In sha Allah the nonsense will go away. And of course there are bunch of other dua but take steps at a time.

Okay..... am just going over topics and increasing my knowledge .WHAT is the ruling on cobwebs, is it bad ? i mean every one has cobwebs in their houses right?
sometimes lazy to get on stool to remove it.please explain implications as i felt it was natural though to be cleaned like dirt or so.
Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by Empiree: 1:58am On Oct 29, 2015
arabianights:
WHAT is the ruling on cobwebs, is it bad ?

i mean every one has cobwebs in their houses right? sometimes lazy to get on stool to remove it.please explain implications as i felt it was natural though to be cleaned like dirt or so.

I doubt there is ruling on cobwebs. What I do understand growing up is that there is some sort of respect for spiders (i:e one should avoid killing them if it's not necessary). This theory was deduced from the incident between the prophet(saw) and Abu Bakr(RTA) vs Pagans when the former were hiding in a cave covered by Spider and its cobwebs. The magnificent cobwebs beguiled the Pagans to believe that there is no way possible for their targets to be in there, but in fact, they were there. You know the story don't you?. So this is the only "ruling" in this regard.

But if you talking about cobwebs around the house cause by dirt, that's normal and should be treated as dirt. One doesn't need to kill spider if it's present within. Just clean the cobwebs and treat it as dirt. Nothing unique in that. And if spider is there you may want to remove it and throw it out elsewhere. I dont like killing them at all. Quran only seems to talk about spider in parables in (Sura 29:41)

In the bone of contention however, there are folks who use dark ways to enthrall their targets. One of the ways is what op is talking about. The solution is very simple as we already highlighted.

I do think there is a 'daif' hadith attributed to Ali(RA) to this effect but I am not sure of it.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by arabianights: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2015
Empiree:

I doubt there is ruling on cobwebs. What I do understand growing up is that there is some sort of respect for spiders (i:e one should avoid killing them if it's not necessary). This theory was deduced from the incident between the prophet(saw) and Abu Bakr(RTA) vs Pagans when the former were hiding in a cave covered by Spider and its cobwebs. The magnificent cobwebs beguiled the Pagans to believe that there is no way possible for their targets to be in there, but in fact, they were there. You know the story don't you?. So this is the only "ruling" in this regard.

But if you talking about cobwebs around the house cause by dirt, that's normal and should be treated as dirt. One doesn't need to kill spider if it's present within. Just clean the cobwebs and treat it as dirt. Nothing unique in that. And if spider is there you may want to remove it and throw it out elsewhere. I dont like killing them at all. Quran only seems to talk about spider in parables in (Sura 29:41)

In the bone of contention however, there are folks who use dark ways to enthrall their targets. One of the ways is what op is talking about. The solution is very simple as we already highlighted.

I do think there is a 'daif' hadith attributed to Ali(RA) to this effect but I am not sure of it.

by you gave him supplications.so if you dont feel theres anything wrong why the supplications? i mean supplications is good but you directedv it at the cobwebs challenge
Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by Empiree: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2015
arabianights:

by you gave him supplications.so if you dont feel theres anything wrong why the supplications? i mean supplications is good but you directedv it at the cobwebs challenge
i dont think you understood purpose of this thread. Purpose of supplication is what this thread is about. Read my earlier reply again.
Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by arabianights: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Empiree:
i dont think you understood purpose of this thread. Purpose of supplication is what this thread is about. Read my earlier reply again.

I dont think you understand my question either and for someone who seems to be well learned, am quite surprised that your tone is impatient and rude.

Guess practicing what you preach is difficult

ma'asalam
Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by arabianights: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Empiree:

salam alaykum,you annoyed me but you are still one of the brothers whose opinions i respect on nairaland.

please can u assist this op with prayers and advise,saw the topic on front page and realized he is a muslim but threading on dangerous paths
https://www.nairaland.com/2699385/pastors-alfa-asked-me-bring
Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by Empiree: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
arabianights:

salam alaykum,you annoyed me but you are still one of the brothers whose opinions i respect on nairaland.

please can u assist this op with prayers and advise,saw the topic on front page and realized he is a muslim but threading on dangerous paths
https://www.nairaland.com/2699385/pastors-alfa-asked-me-bring
walaikum Salaam. I'm sorry you are annoyed. I have no idea why is that.
Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by arabianights: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Empiree:
walaikum Salaam. I'm sorry you are annoyed. I have no idea why is that.

is past. forget,you know us women always getting irritated over trivial issues undecided
just kindly assist the brother on the topic i pasted .
Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by hollaytan: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
this cobweb attack is a now common. According to the yoruba belief, it is a bad omen and bring set back to anybody experiencing it. I was curious to know much about it, i consulted some of my islamic teacher, i was told that islamically it has no basis, that had if it had, Allah will have talked more about it in suratul Ankhabut or there will be some tafsir on it, or and hadith will have talked about it. I learnt it is one of the method devised by shytan to wisper in human soul so that they will go the shrik way. If anyone is experiencing this, firstly the person should hold fast to adkhar day an night, secondly the person shouldnt be afraid that any misfortune is coming his way, thirdly, the person should not in any way fall for the satanic trap of going to meet the aalulbidha Alfas......................wallahu Alam

3 Likes

Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by Empiree: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by Empiree: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lol @ hollaytan, you just gave conflicting report. If yourself know for sure that cobweb attack is now common, clear logical deduction should tell you that it is real. Many have experienced it. I have listened to lectures on it.

Those "Alfas" who told you that bcus sura Ankabut doesnt talk about it are simply not aware. There was a hadith narrated to this effect, i mean remedies to cure this bad omen. It's some evil among human that cast this evil on their targets. Quran doesnt have to say "cobweb" attack exists, no.

Quran is speaking to men of understanding. Cobweb attack is just one of the many plots of shayateen. That's all. And the solution is adkhar.
Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by tunde1200(m): 6:29am On Nov 12, 2015
jazakum Lahu khaeran kazeeran.

Empiree:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer For Cobweb Attack by Dellorex(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Salam alaikum!
Im fortunate to come across this through Google search. Pls has the brother find solution to it. Pls reply if you see this. Thank you. 08035955272 WhatsApp or call plsss....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo / Ruling On A Man Kissing His Adult Daughter And Hugging Her / Guidelines On Shaking Hands With Non-mahram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.