Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse (16176 Views)

Intimacy gadget And Masturbation: Halaal Or Haram? / Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse / Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Lukgaf(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Islam is a beautiful religion because it touches all aspects of human life.

Among the manners prescribed by Islam is that the Muslim should say when he commences intercourse with his wife (not girlfriend - Islam frowns at having sexual intercourse before marriage. Note that please!):
(The dua is very useful in that if Allaah blesses the husband and the wife with a child, this child will not be harmed by Satan.)

"bismillaah, oh Allaah, shield us from Satan and keep him away from us and from what You [may] bestow upon us (i.e. children)" narrated by Al-Bukhari, Fath ul-Baari # 138

[transliteration: "bismillaah, allaahumma jannibnash-shaytaana wa jannib-ash-shaytaana maa razaqtana"]

IslamQA

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by 2468iyajo(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2021
Lukgaf:

Among the manners prescribed by Islam is that the Muslim should say when he commences intercourse with his wife (not girlfriend - Islam frowns at having sexual intercourse before marriage. Note that please!):
(The dua is very useful in that if Allaah blesses the husband and the wife with a child, this child will not be harmed by Satan.)

"bismillaah, oh Allaah, shield us from Satan and keep him away from us and from what You [may] bestow upon us (i.e. children)" narrated by Al-Bukhari, Fath ul-Baari # 138

[transliteration: "bismillaah, allaahumma jannibnash-shaytaana wa jannib-ash-shaytaana maa razaqtana"]

IslamQA
REALLY

16 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Brightale(f): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Being a Muslim is hard, it's end time already, and shaytan is doing all he can to spoil our image, but Alhamdulillah, we move in the light of Islam.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Blakjewelry(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2021
Allah bless this Bleep grin we are about to Bleep grin

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by 10billionDollar: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2021
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by donbenz(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2021
Very educative! Thanks for sharing brother..

14 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by falcon01: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2021
Blakjewelry:
you mad bruh grin

28 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by adesegun121(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Joromi1: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2021
So before I fück my wife I'll have to pray? Make Allah come see my prick abi?

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by africonn: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2021
God, I wan fvck, bless this fvck, Amin. grin grin
Beautiful!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2021
Blakjewelry:

I had to agree to the mumu declaration so that I could laugh to this. grin grin grin

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Terrence99: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Brightale:
Being a Muslim is hard, it's end time already, and shaytan is doing all he can to spoil our image, but Alhamdulillah, we move in the light of Islam.

You Muslims are the ones spoiling Satan's image.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by SunshineHQ(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2021
"bless this fvck oh great one"

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by FarinJini: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2021
One of the reasons Islam is just so beautiful is that there's a du'a for everything.
Dual for :
When you wake up
Putting on clothes
Going to the toilet/ bathroom
Leaving the toilet /bathroom
Eating
After eating
Leaving home
Coming back home
Being afraid
Feeling angry
Feeling sad
Feeling happy
Visiting the sick
Going to the market
Going to the graveyard
Before & after the compulsory daily prayers
Etcetera....
Masha Allah. Alhamdulillah for Islam. Alhamdulillah for the gift of being a Muslim. We pray death comes to us only when our creator is most pleased with us.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Austeeenxx: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Father Lawd, as i dive into this pusssy, I pray that you make me last long.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Naijanascam: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Yeye dey smel
grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by FreeSpirited: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Fuuuuls.
U must have an irredeemably mutated brain to be a Muslim. Mugus

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Kingrefreshed: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2021
Lukgaf:

IslamQA

Yes we all should pray before eating....even if na Pxssy you wan chop

Crazy people! grin grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Oyin2212(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Brightale:
True bro

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by ENIGMA11(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2021
Thanks op. Islam has provisions for all mankind's affairs, from the smallest unit (family) to the largest (Government).

All you have to do is submit. Alhamdulillah

8 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Calitoscassius(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2021
What da heavenly blessed fuvk?!!! grin grin
This has got to be a joke

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Ibkhaleel01: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
So Allah de even teach how to knack. Maybe that's how Allah taught Mohammed to be knacking underage Aisha
Your duplicitous nature isn’t surprising considering you’re a Christian. Maybe it’s a mental illness.

Islam does not condone womanizers.  Neither the Prophet was a womanizer, nor does Islam condone womanizing.  Islam honors marriage and considers its covenant to be a Solemn Covenant! (ميثاقا غليظا). 

Many anti-Islamics give this false claim against our beloved Prophet peace be upon him

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by motayoayinde: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2021
MA SHA ALLAH.

EVERY ASPECT OF A MUSLIM'S LIFE IS GUARDED AND GUIDED BY DIVINE LAWS. BY WHICH THE PLEASURE OF ALLAH (GOD) IS GOT.

TODAY, ONLY ISLAM HAS THE COMPLETE CODE.

THANK GOD I'M MUSLIM.

12 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by karnivorous(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2021
The results: terrorists cum banditry ������

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by DollarBuddy: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2021
I
S
L
A
M
A
B
A
D

Religion of piss grin grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by nsiba: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2021
motayoayinde:
MA SHA ALLAH.

EVERY ASPECT OF A MUSLIM'S LIFE IS GUARDED AND GUIDED BY DIVINE LAWS. BY WHICH THE PLEASURE OF ALLAH (GOD) IS GOT.

TODAY, ONLY ISLAM HAS THE COMPLETE CODE.

THANK GOD I'M MUSLIM.

Ya, the Taliban and Boko haram code

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Calitoscassius(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2021
SunshineHQ:
"bless this fvck oh great one"
grin grin grin what a blessed fuvk?!

9 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by masterfactor(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2021
Bia Op must I say that dua for every round I perform or just once and I can go as long as I wish ??, I hope doggy, cowgirl are all halal

8 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by marvin906(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2021
Wait you pray before fvcking.
Buhhaaaaaaaaaa

13 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse by Legend44(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2021
Pls the Islamic religion is yet to speak about the rule of killing of an infidel to justify your religious belief and the art of deception in Islam.. I need someone to explain these topics on this forum.

1)The rule of killing according to Islam
2) The art of deception according to islam

No be only which leg to take enter toilet before una go shit or the prayer to whip Toto.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! / Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed / Shekh Albani Speaks On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.