Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. (2529 Views)

"My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by olaolulazio(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Please, I need a serious advice from you here, my friend called me 3days ago telling me he went for checkup in the hospital and that the doctor said his sperm cannot produce due to somethings he didn't mention to me.
This morning he called my phone and started begging me to please sleep with his wife. I know I can't and won't do such for him but, what do u think I can say to scare him away and even stop him for bringing someone else in to sleep with his wife?

What would you have done if you were in my shoez?

Please advice cus I don't want him to make the mistake of his life.
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by munchfani: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2015
U CAN DONATE UR SPERM.
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by olaolulazio(m): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2015
munchfani:
Advice pls!
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by femmy2010(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2015
Simply tell him you cant .Chikena
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by Abugab(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2015
What advice do you need again since you said you won't do it?
Sleeping with a married woman brings causes which will bring effects that you won't cherish at all.
Let your friend go to a sperm bank and fertilize his wife's eggs and that will be safer for him and you.
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by olaolulazio(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2015
munchfani:
U CAN DONATE UR SPERM.
Don't u think it will result to problem later?
My child is mine
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by olaolulazio(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2015
Abugab:
Sleeping with a married woman brings causes which will bring effects that you won't cherish at all.
Let your friend go to a sperm bank and fertilize his wife's eggs and that will be safer for him and you.

Thanks for that advice.
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2015
hian! what happened to adoption? too many orphans in need of love, care, family..home

1 Like

Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by olaolulazio(m): 8:14am On Sep 26, 2015
femmy2010:
Simply tell him you cant .Chikena

Oh ok.
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by munchfani: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2015
olaolulazio:

My child is mine
U ARE NOT READY TO HELP
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2015
i think he is HIV positive
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by idav: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2015
why asking us when you already told him your mind. abi you like to bleep his wife .

1 Like

Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by Seuncoded(f): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2015
So why Now shouting
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by Tallesty1(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
hian! what happened to adoption? too many orphans in need of love, care, family..home
I think he needs the blood of someone he know wella.
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by olaolulazio(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:

Will look for a way to tell him that also.
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by olaolulazio(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2015
idav:
why asking us when you already told him your mind. abi you like to bleep his wife .

Ahahaahaha! I don't have such motive.
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
I think he needs the blood of someone he know wella.
..blood? OK, there will be a day to reconcile father to child..blood is thicker than water
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Maybe he is impotent.
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by widowhusband: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
give him the semen let him use it to fertilise his wife. By the way where is he from, cos there are tribes that do that to their wife as hospitality to friends just asking
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by widowhusband: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
.so se men is offensive, mods na wa
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by widowhusband: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
The probability of this being real is slim

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by 2goodbobo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
widowhusband:
give him the semen let him use it to fertilise his wife. By the way where is he from, cos there are tribes that do that to their wife as hospitality to friends just asking

His wife can use syringe and inject your fluid in her when she is ovulating and the rest will be history.

You don't have to sleep with his wife.
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by cococandy(f): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Made in Aba story
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by 5minsmadness: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
olaolulazio:
Please, I need a serious advice from you here, my friend called me 3days ago telling me he went for checkup in the hospital and that the doctor said his sperm cannot produce due to somethings he didn't mention to me.
This morning he called my phone and started begging me to please sleep with his wife. I know I can't and won't do such for him but, what do u think I can say to scare him away and even stop him for bringing someone else in to sleep with his wife?

What would you have done if you were in my shoez?

Please advice cus I don't want him to make the mistake of his life.

And why don't you want to help him? Is his wife in agreement?
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by 5minsmadness: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
Abugab:
Which causes? Is he not giving his friend permission to sleep with his wife? And most likely the wife will agree as well else the husband won't dare it. It's a bother trying to help a brother jo.
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by 5minsmadness: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
olaolulazio:

My child is mine
Well, unless this. Unless you feel u will be responsible for the child later. But u can sign an ironclad agreement with the man never to bother u with the child ever and u won't do same. He asked for your help cos he trusts you. Try and look at it from his point of view before saying no.
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by 5minsmadness: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
An adopted child can never be the same as a child of your loins or in this case the man's wife's loins. Sad but true.
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by 5minsmadness: 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
MrsPhyno:
The probability of this being real is slim

NO it isn't.
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by 5minsmadness: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
2goodbobo:

His wife can use syringe and inject your fluid in her when she is ovulating and the rest will be history.

You don't have to sleep with his wife.
Good idea. Op u can consider this.
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

An adopted child can never be the same as a child of your loins or in this case the man's wife's loins. Sad but true.
the friend's loins in this case..
Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by pet4ril(f): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
uupgrade:
i think he is HIV positive
grin grin very funny, what has HIV gotten to do with low sperm count

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Normal? / How Evil Can One Be... / Please Can Somebody Tell Me What This Small Boy Is Looking At?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.