Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

How Evil Can One Be... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Evil Can One Be... (2528 Views)

Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? / I Want To Tell You That Some Women Are Evil. For Example, My Mother!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Evil Can One Be... by shrekandfiona: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Okay, i am not your regular chatty lady but i need to narrate a true life experience of someone i know for others to learn and be vigilant.

My tailor is a lady of about 35 years with 6 kids the eldest is 16 years old. She married quite early. She has 2 boys and 4 girls. People call her "Mama Musa" Musa is her 1st son and was murdered 2 weeks ago by his own father here in Abuja.

My tailor has been having marital squabbles with her hubby for years. Her hubby is a violent and insecure man. Times without number she had moved out but always went back to him after much begging and coercion by family members. The last straw was 2 months ago the hubby chased her around with a scissors threatening to kill her she had had enough and decided to seek for divorce. she moved her 6 children to her sister's house within same vicinity with divorce proceedings pending in court.

Her husband went to her shop and cleared everything in it saying he bought all the items for her. Within 2 weeks, she had restocked the shop, new container, new sewing machines et all. She is actually a really good tailor with a good clientele base. She was also saving up to rent a place instead of inconveniencing her sister.

Exactly 2 weeks after she restocked, the husband went to her 1st son's working place. ( Musa is in SS 1 and also learning a trade the mum pays for all these) took his son to his house, the kids have a good rapport with their dad. The mum didn't know Musa went home with his dad.

At exactly 2am, Musa's dad strangled him to death, dragged his body to a dumpsite nearby and ran away.

Passersby found Musa's body few hours later around 6am and alerted the mum. The mum was running wild, becoming deranged. people took her to the police station to report the case. Luckily some neighbours saw Musa with his dad that day and told the police so. The search for the dad began, he was no where to be found.

This incident happened on Friday the 18th of November 2016. The man was eventually found on Monday 28th of November. He was in his brother's house in a different vicinity and it was his brother that alerted the police.

He confessed to his crime after much torturing describing how he killed his own son and even said he also planning to kill his 1st daughter and then his wife. When he was asked why, he said that his wife felt that she had arrived and had money and he wanted to do what will hurt her as he cleared her shop and that didn't hurt her.

I am still in shock because i still can't fathom this act. This man neither smokes nor drinks so he wasn't under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

He is presently with SARS. My heart and prayer goes to my Tailor and her remaining kids only God Almighty will console them.

Ladies/ gentlemen, please beware and be vigilant. Domestic violence is on the rise. Be financially independent and above all Pray against all forms of Evil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by sisisioge: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oh Lord have mercy! How very sad! May God console her and the other kids. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
The heart of man is DESPERATELY wicked and evil! What a morbid tale! So just to get back at his wife, he decided to murder his own flesh and blood without giving any thought to it. He killed his own son just to make his wife feel pain. I don't know which one is worse, the act of murder itself or the motive behind this barbaric action. I spit on humans!
Re: How Evil Can One Be... by thorpido(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Abasiakan. The man doesn't smoke or drink you said?He's psychotic!
It's the whites who behave this way.First time I'm hearing that an African killed his child because of issues with the mum.
Re: How Evil Can One Be... by shrekandfiona: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Fabulocity:
The heart of man is DESPERATELY wicked and evil! What a morbid tale! So just to get back at his wife, he decided to murder his own flesh and blood without giving any thought to it. He killed his own son just to make his wife feel pain. I don't know which one is worse, the act of murder itself or the motive behind this barbaric action. I spit on humans!
my dear infact i am still very shaken. that was exactly the reason he told the police o. His own flesh and blood cry
Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Acidosis(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
I'm sure they exchanged vows on a altar, put on wedding rings, took pre-marital and wedding pictures and uploaded on the social media to entice the attention seeking public.

If only we learn to spend most of our time on knowledge building, understanding, heart-to-heart discussions and leave the social media and the public alone. Get to know your spouse whom you intend to LIVE with before you say I-do to him/her (in the presence of people who do not give a fck about your marital life.)

RIP to Musa. He's the sacrificial lamb for the sins of two stup!d people.

2 Likes

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by shrekandfiona: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
thorpido:
The man doesn't smoke or drink you said?He's psychotic!
It's the whites who behave this way.First time I'm hearing the an African killed his child because of issues with the mum.
infact i just couldn't deal any longer that was why i brought it to nairaland. i watch investigation discovery a lot and only see it on TV. Never knew it was near home
Re: How Evil Can One Be... by shrekandfiona: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Acidosis:
I'm sure they exchanged vows on a altar, put on wedding rings, took pre-marital and wedding pictures and uploaded on the social media to entice the attention seeking public.

If only we learn to spend most of our time on knowledge building, understanding, heart-to-heart discussions and leave the social media alone. Get to know your spouse whom you intend to LIVE with before you say I-do.

RIP to Musa. He's the sacrificial lamb for the sins of two stup!d people.
This case is not a social media con o. Neither of them is on social media. The woman is a busy bee always working. Sponsors all 6 kids to school, feeds the household and all. Your regular Naija wifey.

5 Likes

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Acidosis(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
shrekandfiona:

This case is not a social media con o. Neither of them is on social media. The woman is a busy bee always working. Sponsors all 6 kids to school, feeds the household and all. Your regular Naija wifey.

I'm aware sis. That woman got married over 15 years ago (before Facebook and other social media) yet she failed.

With social media, we should expect more disastrous and devastating events in the coming years.

1 Like

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Fabulousb36(f): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
I personally blame d lady for putting up with a violent man for So long nd now her son had to pay for it. This reminds me of What happened in Tyler Perry's "For coloured girls".
#SayNoToDomesticViolence
Re: How Evil Can One Be... by EfemenaXY: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Acidosis:

I'm aware sis. That woman got married over 15 years ago (before Facebook and other social media) yet she failed.

With social media, we should expect more disastrous and devastating events in the coming years.

Try and stick to the point na.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Acidosis(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Try and stick to the point na.
grin
Na wao, any issue with my point?

Okay, RIP to Musa
Re: How Evil Can One Be... by EfemenaXY: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
shrekandfiona:

The more your average Naija wife (married to a small-minded, jealous, shîtty Naija husband" ) stands on her feet independently, the more it kills such men & their dîcks shrink in size.

Imagine going to such despicable lengths just to get back at the woman. For what purpose??

Evil thing.

5 Likes

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by EfemenaXY: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Acidosis:

grin

Na wao, any issue with my point?

Okay, RIP to Musa

You weren't focusing.

Anyway, happy cold wintery Monday.

3 Likes

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Acidosis(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
EfemenaXY:

You weren't focusing.

Anyway, happy cold wintery Monday.
smiley

Thanks my sister. You don't celebrate Christmas; do you? I still have those scary scenes in my head.
Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
THEY SHOULDA BEAT THE NIGGA TO DEATH

1 Like

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Splinz(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Fabulousb36:
I personally blame d lady for putting up with a violent man for So long nd now her son had to pay for it. This reminds me of What happened in Tyler Perry's "For coloured girls".
#SayNoToDomesticViolence

This is no time to blame anybody. All you need to know and watch out for is the wickedness of man.

Here's a question that has remained unanswered till now: "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately corrupt; who can understand it?"

3 Likes

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by EfemenaXY: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Acidosis:

smiley

Thanks my sister. You don't celebrate Christmas; do you? I still have those scary scenes in my head.

Lol!

What scary images??
Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Mimzyy(f): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Deep Sigh!
Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Acidosis(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Franky826: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
gbam boot n'eze

That man must be under something o. there are dangerous drugs everywhere with the most deadly and cheapest being tramadol.

This is nothing spiritual he should race the full wrath of the law. this is murder+attempted and intended murder to join.

psychopaths walking around in suit these days

spits.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
This issues has nothing to do with social media.
Focus on the topic
Acidosis:

2 Likes

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Feel really heartbroken for this woman. Gosh. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by keepingmum: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Acidosis:

The man FAILED. not the wife

6 Likes

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
The woman is 35 and she has a 16 year old meaning she got married at a rather immature age of about 18 years.

I don't understand how that type of teenager is expected to make proper choices about marriage at that age.

Whether her parents forced her to marry the man we also don't know, but let's go ahead and blame her for causing her sons death by marrying the man.

3 Likes

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Acidosis(m): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
cococandy:
This issues has nothing to do with social media.
Focus on the topic

There is nothing to learn from the topic (aside mere gossip), reason I had to relate it to the current world.

By the way, the word 'social media' appeared only twice. If you have issues with that word, focus on other points in the write-up.

2 Likes

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Acidosis(m): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
keepingmum:

The man FAILED. not the wife

The parents FAILED. She got what she bargained for. Were you there when she said "I do" to her boo/bae?
Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Mznaett: 12:20am On Dec 06, 2016
Humans are naturally wicked...believe me I've seen worst...
One just needs to be careful

1 Like

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Phut(f): 3:12am On Dec 06, 2016
Franky826:
gbam boot n'eze

That man must be under something o. there are dangerous drugs everywhere with the most deadly and cheapest being tramadol.

This is nothing spiritual he should race the full wrath of the law. this is murder+attempted and intended murder to join.

psychopaths walking around in suit these days

spits.....
Gbam boot n'eze grin You suppose put plenty exclation marks after this statement nau.

To the topic, it's quite unfortunate. R.I.P Musa. Condolences to the mom and may the full weight of the law be brought to bear on the husband
Re: How Evil Can One Be... by southernbelle(f): 5:30am On Dec 06, 2016
shrekandfiona:

I was just puzzled when I read what you quoted, I was wondering if the guy was commenting on the touching story you put up, he was just rambling on and on and not making much sense, and I was relieved when I saw your response to him.

Anyway my heart goes out to the poor lady, it is bad when people get murdered by strangers but when family members do the deed, words cannot describe the emotion it brings. I hope the family gets justice.

3 Likes

Re: How Evil Can One Be... by Olanna45(f): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2016
This man sure deserves to be lynched.
May God give mama musa fortitude ti bear this lose. Amen
Re: How Evil Can One Be... by fluxbush(f): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2016
Fabulousb36:
#SayNoToDomesticViolence
Please stop this. Enough of pinning the blame on the woman. Didn't you read where she left him several times but was coerced back by family,which is the typical Nigerian attitude? This man killed his own blood for the petty reason of getting back at the wife and here you are blaming her. Please stop it. It is no longer fashionable to blame your fellow woman to appear homely.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women With A High-status Career Have Problems With Their Marriage / Advice Needed About Getting Married / Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.