Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Small Big Bad Boy - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Small Big Bad Boy (649 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Big Bad Boy by vickkydgreat(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2015
This is something that happens to me three days agoe along estate road okitipupo ondo state..............

I implore my Pman to show me his new filling station because we are basically not doing anything at home, he told me to get ready that he will first branch at one of his friend house and we will later move from there to our final destination(sounds good enough)... Well, since its not an outing i just put on a short like boxers and i white underwear(singlet), a gold necklace(my papa dash mecheesy tins sha) and we off.... My dad drop at his friend's place and ask me to come down and say "hi" i just told daddy say"woh dis man i knw won let pple dey tell me say i be #omo ita o(thug)# say make he dey go i go wait for am here... And he just laugh and went inside... As i sidon dere dey wait for my papa and playing some westlife songs na im my heart catch something from the rear mirror..... Lo and behold there are three ladies coming and they are perfect example of what we can call"THE AWESOME THREE" judging from the look of things i deduce they maybe kind of some runs girl because of how they carry demsevs like say them knw one fall(borrowed culture things mithcheww) well dont let me switch to another things, the reason why i called them the "AWESOME THREE" is non other than.... #note: they are all fair in complexion#... The 1st one has a very nice front(succulent and straight) but lack what some people called bacelonia and somehow worwor for face, The 2nd one(presumely the leader) has a very nice,round and awesome bacelonia but a saggy boobs and samething(worwor) but the 3rd one (the smallest) has nothing close to nice boobs nor back but a very pretty.. Let me say the most beautiful girl second only to my mamawink... (thank God say na my papa hummer jeep we took outside sha) i was now hearing something from the inside like"I saw a man coming down from this car then o, he must be rich gan ni o, i knw two of his filling stations in this okitipupa and ore oo, i wonder how his sons and daughters go be oo" i was just laughing in d car allowing them to pass before i open the door and beckon to them as follows
ME:Excuse me pretty ladie
1st Girl: (smiling) U mean I?
ME:No..U please
2nd Girl: (with the 1st lady now frowning like som1 wey lost husband) I?
ME: No, the 3rd person please
3rd Girl: (Full of happiness and walking towards the car)Hy!
ME: Hello please i cant stay in this sun(stupid queen English), do u mind us having a chart in d car?
The Girl: Y not(enters while i wink at those girls and close the door)
Me: Please sorry for my lack of cultures, am Desmond
THE girl: Am tracy, please to meet you
Me: Its all my pleasure
The girl: Who owns this car?
Me: (stupid question) Its my dads
The girl: wow! Your dad must be rich
Me: (Yimu) Na Godwin o
The Girl: so is there anything you want to knw about me, my number or so?
Me:Yess i just want to ask for..... For.... For....
The girl: please anything dont stutter i will do it for a prince charming
Me: En let get down 1st(we got down) i just want to ask if... If...(den with d corner of my eyes i can see dad walking towards the car)... If ... If... You can tell me d name of this street..
The girl: (shocked) i dont get u plsss
Me: (with face). En d name of this street abi wetin sef??(enter d car and close d door, she was contemplating about knocking but one look from my dad put her on her heels)

My papa open door enter com look me shake his head and say"Dis boy knw go resemble me oooooo".... Comment please how is it? It is my 1st time of writing something
Re: Small Big Bad Boy by vickkydgreat(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Please dont just view... Your coments will go a long way in modeling me either good or bad please
Re: Small Big Bad Boy by Topsyvic(f): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
U rily tried buh try to improve in ur tenses..u re writin in past tense okay?

(1) (Reply)

Asian Fashion Trends / 95% Discount On Fashion Items........dont Miss This / Call Me For Your Unique Hampers N Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.