Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst (2165 Views)

Excerpts From Total Freedom From The Demons Of Adultery And Fornication Part 1 / Adultery And Fornication(consequences And The Way Out) / Have You Blasphemed YET Today? God Committed Adultery And Other Matters Arising. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by EbeleAmobi(f): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2009
Adultery and fornication which one is worst
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by emilyone(f): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2009
No difference tongue
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by smooooooth: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2009
same sin. desist form it.
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by ogazi007(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2009
Both are heinous sin,but fornication is better.
i like to test run my cars before i bring them from cotonou,
even if its a tear rubber,i always insist i confirm the healthiness of the chassis before payment
God go forgive us,
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by emilyone(f): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2009
ogazi007:

Both are heinous sin,but fornication is better.
i like to test run my cars before i bring them from cotonou,
even if its a tear rubber,i always insist i confirm the healthiness of the chassis before payment
God go forgive us,

test run indeed! wink
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by ogazi007(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2009
emilyone:

test run indeed! wink
Lmao, pls the above theory is applicable to both sexes(male/female).
as ungodly as it might sound,dont overlook it,cos its the key to a successful marriage.
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by Hollysmile: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2009
@Ogazi, u too much! How far?
@poster, SEX IS BAD. How do u like my answer?
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by Czarskit(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2009
~ Neither ~
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by ogazi007(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2009
@hollysmile,im good,and u?
why did u say "sex is bad"?or are u truly a holly guy?, lol
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by ladybam(f): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2009
@post

Adultery!
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by Tonyet1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2009
none is BAD so long as no one practices any

there wont be any word or term as "SIN" if no one ever fell the law

get it!
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by Lady2(f): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2009
both are equal. it is still sex outside of marriage.

ogazi007:

Lmao, pls the above theory is applicable to both sexes(male/female).
as ungodly as it might sound,dont overlook it,cos its the key to a successful marriage.

Actually statistically that's not true. Those who practice self control are more likely to have successful marriages than those who have sex before marriage, and there is a higher divorce rate for those who live together before marriage.
I guess it all comes down to trust. The two will find it hard to trust each other in the marriage because they know that it was hard for them to practice self control, so who's to say they won't find it hard to practice self control with others. Basically if you have sex outside of marriage you believe that sex outside of marriage is ok, so there's nothing stopping you from having sex outside of your marriage when you do marry.
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by keyne(f): 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2009
same muni.
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by AloyEmeka9: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2009
Both are the same cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by Okemoni: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2009
sin is sin, there is no sin bigger than the other. All are nt pleasing in Gods sight.
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by Sissy3(f): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2009
they r both worst
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by esensed: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2009
non but all

non is worse than the order

yet

all are what mere men and not sprirts, choose to indulge in,

those above stay above, remember adultery and fornication na men's thought and the devil thinks like men remeber Jesus rebuke to peter

Live as kings and priest  = u will judge angels and reign on earth but never fornicators etc
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by Wellas14(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2009
Both sins can grant you a free ticket to hell. Sin is not categorized.
Re: Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst by yeswecan(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2009
Adultry is wost

(1) (Reply)

Does A Baby/foetus Have A Soul? / From The Father Of Lies – Visions Of Hell / I Saw An Angel Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.