Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Grasscutter And Rabbit Farming System - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Grasscutter And Rabbit Farming System (3717 Views)

Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) / Rabbit Farming In Nigeria And How To Start{ Pure Breed Rabbits Also Available } / See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grasscutter And Rabbit Farming System by viktour25(m): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2015
Am avin passion for rabbit and grasscutter farming...Rabbits take an average of six to seven months to mature and at
that age, they are able to breed. A female will be able to deliver
a litter a month after mating. The kits (young rabbits) suckle for
one and half months and are weaned (separated them from the
mothers) to ready the does for the bucks.
I expect each breeder to produce after two months. Although a
rabbit can conceive a day after delivery, it’s better to give it a
rest period.
I keep the breeders and the other males in different cages
because of their behaviour. Rabbits are territorial, so they feel
safer when they are alone. I only take a male to the females
when it is time to mate.
Towards the delivery time, I put the does in boxes where they
give birth from and also feed the kits. By four months, they are
ready to be slaughtered for meat. I do not allow them to go
beyond that time because they become sexually active and yet I
do not give them separate cages like the breeders.
Re: Grasscutter And Rabbit Farming System by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Grasscutter And Rabbit Farming System by kchaste(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
How much do u sell a life grasscutter
Re: Grasscutter And Rabbit Farming System by omoluabi777(m): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2015
Hello friend. Please flash me three times and I will return the call. Preferably send a text. I need some grass cutter. 08054511627
Re: Grasscutter And Rabbit Farming System by jaibang(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2015
were are the pictures?
Re: Grasscutter And Rabbit Farming System by viktour25(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
Whatsapp me on 0813816155....bbm pin 23B0A570
Re: Grasscutter And Rabbit Farming System by Skulltwo: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2015
The number of digits of your mobile phone number is not complete. Kindly resend your phone number
Re: Grasscutter And Rabbit Farming System by LaProspero: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Let me introduce you to the latest, most affordable and most widely used automatic water drinking technology that can be easily accessible to your birds and all livestocks like grasscutters, pigs, rabbits, goats, cattle, etc. We dispatch/install for you anywhere in Nigeria within 5 working days maximum.

The whole idea was gotten from the fact that poultry and other livestock farmers suffer a lot; going through the daily routine stress of giving water to their birds and livestocks.
This technology doesn't require electricity to perform it's operation, it is a stress free technology, it stops water spills in your poultry/livestock farm which prevents sporulation of coccidial oocyst that infect your
birds through water or direct picking from droppings thereby eliminating animal water diseases (e.g. coccidiosis) in your poultry farm.
Ensure livestocks do not perch and defecate in water hence making water free from contamination.
You will start enjoying the fruit of your labour the more in poultry once you install this stress free automatic watering technology in your farm for both birds and livestock.

BENEFITS OF INSTALlING AUTOMATIC WATER DRINKERS THAT PROVIVES 24/7 UNTERRUPTED WATER SUPPLY TO YOUR LIVESTOCKS INCLUDES:
1. It reduces animal water monitoring need to maximum of once daily against 3 - 5 times daily. It doesn’t require electricity.
2. Ease vaccines/drugs administration on animals.
3. Saves the stress of cleaning water through/Bowl/Bucket need.
4. Animals' drinking water is stored in a more hygienic medium which prevents water contamination and related diseases from contaminated water.
5. Animal cages/hutch are not messed up by spilled drinking water, the cage/hutch becomes more hygienic.
6. It saves space that would've been occupied by convectional water buckets/drinkers.

Imagine you have a big farm that houses about 5 to15 drinkers and you always get overwhelmed bringing them out for washing and returning them with filled water almost 3-4 times everyday, this will make livestock farming boring. Just save yourself that stress today and give me a call.

We can also install for you
Contact me through: GSM,SMS,WhatsApp 08067672343.
E-mail: delaprospero255@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Black Is 3 Months And 2wks. Rate Her. / Distress Sale: 5 Months+ Male Eskimo Going For Cheap / Stepping UP Da Game. Top Quality Boerboel Pups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.