Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. (1504 Views)

Photos Of The Python I Saved On Sit At Home Day / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. by RotrEmmanuel: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nairalanders let's celebrate our new catch by a friend of mine turned hunter somewhere in kogi state.
As I'm typing now the butcher is already doing his work in the kitchen, let's go there grin grin

Re: See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ireti ooo..

Op.. which one is Male head 1,2
Hope it's not what am thinking.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. by RotrEmmanuel: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
grayht:
Ireti ooo..

Op.. which one is Male head 1,2 Hope it's not what am thinking.. shocked
please what are you thinking
Re: See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. by chineduemmao: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lala's food don done... lol front page loading
Re: See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. by Sleekydee(m): 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
RotrEmmanuel:
Nairalanders let's celebrate our new catch by a friend of mine turned hunter somewhere in kogi state.
As I'm typing now the butcher is already doing his work in the kitchen, let's go there grin grin

classic Africans, we hardly learn from anything.

one would tink upon all the snakes that has been killed and show cased here on NL, d least we can do is kno or differentiate btw d species.

Op, that's a viper, a gaboon viper not a Python.

1 Like

Re: See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. by RotrEmmanuel: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sleekydee:

classic Africans, we hardly learn from anything.

one would tink upon all the snakes that has been killed and show cased here on NL, d least we can do is kno or differentiate btw d species.

Op, that's a viper, a gaboon viper not a Python.
OK thank you. I knew some Zoologist are on nairaland grin

Oga, I didn't study Animal husbandry in school na.
How i won take knw every specie of snakes??
wetin I knw b say it's edible and e look like python.
just d blow grammar until d meat finish grin
Re: See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. by Baroba(m): 12:17am On Nov 25, 2017
RotrEmmanuel:
OK thank you. I knew some Zoologist are on nairaland grin

Oga, I didn't study Animal husbandry in school na.
How i won take knw every specie of snakes??
wetin I knw b say it's edible and e look like python.
just d blow grammar until d meat finish grin

Na wah for you, by tye way the other critter is a hare not a rabbit cheesy..

Una don finish all the snakes for Naija, btw the Gaboon viper is extremely venomous, not a snake you want to mess around with..
Re: See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. by RotrEmmanuel: 1:14am On Nov 25, 2017
Baroba:

Na wah for you, by tye way the other critter is a hare not a rabbit cheesy..

Una don finish all the snakes for Naija, btw the Gaboon viper is extremely venomous, not a snake you want to mess around with..
Now, here comes the arrival of zoologist number2. HARE not rabbit, thanks for the correction. that's why you were sent to study animal husbandry alongside your brother, una do well.

But bros dis thing Don already enter pot na and we have eaten some out if it. this VENOMOUS grammar is not working.

WTF. Venom dis, venom that. have never seen where snake meat kills someone before unless not well prepared or your village pipu add Ota-pia pia to d yummy meat grin

But if bitten by a snake � your name na sorry sha
Re: See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. by PrinceOgun: 1:21am On Nov 25, 2017
RotrEmmanuel:
please what are you thinking

Beejay 1

Beejay 2
Re: See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. by Baroba(m): 4:40am On Nov 25, 2017
RotrEmmanuel:
Now, here comes the arrival of zoologist number2. HARE not rabbit, thanks for the correction. that's why you were sent to study animal husbandry alongside your brother, una do well.

But bros dis thing Don already enter pot na and we have eaten some out if it. this VENOMOUS grammar is not working.

WTF. Venom dis, venom that. have never seen where snake meat kills someone before unless not well prepared or your village pipu add Ota-pia pia to d yummy meat grin

But if bitten by a snake � your name na sorry sha

grin grin grin Bros i no be zoologist at all, na healing of sick people i dey take chop..

Am talking how dangerous the snake is when cornered, and how potent the venom dey, of course snake wey don die no fit do anything again now.

By the way, how your guy take catch that hare, those things can run for Africa.. They are very fast..
Funny guy..
Re: See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. by RotrEmmanuel: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2017
Baroba:

grin grin grin Bros i no be zoologist at all, na healing of sick people i dey take chop..

Am talking how dangerous the snake is when cornered, and how potent the venom dey, of course snake wey don die no fit do anything again now.

By the way, how your guy take catch that hare, those things can run for Africa.. They are very fast..
Funny guy..

My guy na runner na.
If you see am d run for night with stick and torch light, pesin fit think say na Boko Haram d pursue am grin

Wetin you d heal sir
Re: See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. by Lomprico2: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2017
That's not a python neither is the other a rabbit! angry
Re: See The Python And Rabbit A Friend Killed Today. by blessedvisky(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Beejay 1

Beejay 2

I'm thinking Skull miners lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Adult Pitbulls For Sale / Help!!! My dog is dying / Pearl And Terry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.