Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? (2750 Views)

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2015
my girl is always accusing me of cheating on her. the most recent accusation came up on sallah day, she told me last week that she wants me to take her out on that day but I forgot. she got angry claiming that I intentionally declined to take her out because have already gone out that day with one of my other girlfriends which she knows her self to be false accusation because I don't multi date. haven't seen her since then and she hasn't contacted me, now am beginning to think maybe it is because she is already cheating on me that is why she is always accusing me of the same.
Modified.
just so u understand. on sallah day, she came to my place at 9am in the morning and left around 10am to go to work and she came to my place around 4pm in the afternoon and left around 8pm in the evening. what time do I have to go out with another girl.
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2015
You might be right
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by lekjons(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Maybe. maybe not..
it might also mean she loves u so much..
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Tallesty1(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2015
Why is she suspecting you?

Have you cheated on or been close to cheating on her before?
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by falconey(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2015
minnows

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by saxwizard(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2015
sebi she's ur gf nt ur wife u too don't contact her..if she's serious she will com bak
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2015
lekjons:
Maybe. maybe not..
it might also mean she loves u so much..
her love for me is not in doubt. her jealousy is the problem.
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2015
It was a holiday, celebration or whatever, so I get why she must be feeling a little salty that you weren't with her one the day. Sneaky guys always go MIA on "big days". So next time make sure that your "amnesia" doesn't happen on important dates. It was discussed & you "forgot" for some reason. Any woman with a working brain would be giving you daggers because besides cheating, standing someone up is level one disrespectful.
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2015
PunkyVeer:
It was a holiday, celebration or whatever, so I get why she must be feeling a little salty that you weren't with her one the day. Sneaky guys always go MIA on "big days". So next time make sure that your "amnesia" doesn't happen on important dates. It was discussed & you "forgot" for some reason. Any woman with a working brain would be giving you daggers because besides cheating, standing someone up is level one disrespectful.
just so u understand. on sallah day, she came to my place at 9am in the morning and left around 10am to go to work and she came to my place around 4pm in the afternoon and left around 8pm in the evening. what time do I have to go out with another girl.
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2015
Insecurity......if she isn't cheating then she must be thinking of it.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
Insecurity......if she isn't cheating then she must be thinking of it.

exactly my thoughts
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by peeparty(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2015
I fink she is looking for a way to dump you..
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2015
alexistaiwo:

exactly my thoughts
be careful angry
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by xpac01(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2015
Nopes. She might have been raised in an enviroment or family where cheating cases from men seems a norm and she's merely fitting you in the tempo of those men. Now you have lots to do to prove to her that you aint as those bunch.
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
be careful angry

nothing to be careful of. her excesses have gotten too much only a matter of time before I will end the relationship.
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2015
xpac01:
Nopes. She might have been raised in an enviroment or family where cheating cases from men seems a norm and she's merely fitting you in the tempo of those men. Now you have lots to do to prove to her that you aint as those bunch.

am done proving anything. if u know the extent to which have shown this girl love, u wouldn't type the above comment
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2015
alexistaiwo:
my girl is always accusing me of cheating on her. the most recent accusation came up on sallah day, she told me last week that she wants me to take her out on that day but I forgot. she got angry claiming that I intentionally declined to take her out because have already gone out that day with one of my other girlfriends which she knows her self to be false accusation because I don't multi date. haven't seen her since then and she hasn't contacted me, now am beginning to think maybe it is because she is already cheating on me that is why she is always accusing me of the same.
Modified.
u had between 11 am nd 3pm to go out wit anoda girl.
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Between 10-4 grin
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2015
justified19:
u had between 11 am nd 3pm to go out wit anoda girl.

bros. park well
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2015
alexistaiwo:

nothing to be careful of. her excesses have gotten too much only a matter of time before I will end the relationship.
wah about ur "excesses"?
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by donMIG(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2015
Dats just another jealous I3itch
Nothing personal
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
wah about ur "excesses"?
dat for her to decide
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2015
alexistaiwo:

dat for her to decide
I will advice u deal with ur "excesses"
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
I will advice u deal with ur "excesses"
am not cheating on her
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2015
alexistaiwo:

am not cheating on her
bt we aren't sure she is??
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
bt we aren't sure she is??
then y is she always accusing me.
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2015
alexistaiwo:

then y is she always accusing me.
she loves u so much and she is starting to feel insecure mayb cos ur recent attitude towards her
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
she loves u so much and she is starting to feel insecure mayb cos ur recent attitude towards her

hmmmmm
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2015
alexistaiwo:

hmmmmm
mmmm...shit happens in relationships....bt quitting isn't the solution. Trying to understand each other irrespective of the differences is wat matters.
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by JVgal(f): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2015
She may not b cheating. Mayb. U. R giving her reasons to bliv u r cheating. She cnt just wake up n accuse u of cheating without u showing signs of cheating. Every gal need attention.
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
JVgal:
She may not b cheating. Mayb. U. R giving her reasons to bliv u r cheating. She cnt just wake up n accuse u of cheating without u showing signs of cheating. Every gal need attention.

attention ko salute ni
Re: Girlfriend Always Accusing Me Wrongly Of Cheating. Does It Mean That She Cheats? by mikesammy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Modified.
generally, one thing you have to know about ladies is that the can be very jealous and attension seekers. Perhabs she might have been seeing you with some casual female friends and probablly sometimes feels left out

(1) (Reply)

Are Your Flaw(s) Obvious? / I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This? / See This Bride's Beautiful BREAST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.