Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,910 members, 7,810,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You (1598 Views)

Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated / Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ / Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by zuchyblink(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2015
1. Because you have something that they don’t. Whether is it your new Paco Rabanne fragrance, your new house, your new tattoo or your life in general, you possess something they don’t — and that upsets them. Because they realize that life can be unfair, and that some people can have things or do things in life that others can’t. Perhaps they even desire what you have but don’t quite know how they themselves can achieve those things. When haters can’t figure why they lack the things they lack, or how they can get the things they lack, they become very angry individuals. To help themselves cope with this sense of frustration, they hate. This is how they deal with their feelings of inadequacy and inferiority after comparing themselves with others — by putting it on you.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by zuchyblink(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2015
2. Because they think you don’t deserve it. They look at your fame, your popularity, your friends, your career, etc., and think that you are not worthy of these things, because they are only looking at things at surface level. They don’t care about the hard work you had put in behind the scenes — your sacrifices, your worries, your fears and the pains you’d gone through. Because they are superficial like that.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by zuchyblink(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2015
3. Because they don’t want to lose to you. They see life as some kind of competition — who’s more popular, who’s richer, who has more friends, who has more dates, who has the better job, yadda yadda — and they want to win. Their eagerness to do better than you is not based on their zeal towards life, but stems from their fear of losing to you and being seen as failure in their own eyes. They sort of made you their goal, and the further the distance between you and them, the more they hate. That’s why your haters never want to hear that you are doing well in anything.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by zuchyblink(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2015
4. Because they can’t get over the past. You two had a thing in the past. Perhaps you were close friends but unfortunately fell out. Perhaps you were lovers but things didn’t turn out as planned or expected. Perhaps there was no closure for whatever issue there was between the two of you. Whatever it is, this hater of yours is still bitter about the past. He/she still can’t get over it; he/she is unable to forgive, yet. Well maybe after some time that troubling affair had quietly slipped off his/her mind, but because of the grudge still buried deep inside, whenever he/she gets reminded of you, emotions can run wild all over again. And there go the nasty comments and passive aggressive posts, again.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by zuchyblink(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2015
5. Because they can’t get over you. You were important to this person and you broke his/her heart. And even after all this time, the wounds never really heal completely, and perhaps, never will. Maybe cognitive dissonance has a part to play in this as well. It is natural instinct to undermine the significance of the things we lose, so as to help us cope with loss and the grief that follows after. Haters overcompensate this aspect — the deeper they loved, the stronger they hate. Haters are people who (still) care, but they do so far too much. Sometimes you could feel that they care more about you and the things you do than you care about yourself, and they care about what other people think of you more than you actually do.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by Truckpusher(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2015
Just in case - At least I have one ardent hater in this forum. grin grin grin

MizMyColi, where are your haters? grin grin

This kain topic be like best seller - And me na FTC things I dey target since cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by zuchyblink(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2015
6. Because they have nothing better to do in life. And we should take pity on them, really. Because for them, besides surfing Tumblr five hours a day, stalking other people’s Facebook and Twitter pages, and posting hateful comments on blogs and YouTube videos, they really don’t have much else to spend their time and energy on. The lowest of them stoop to writing long hate mails. All these activities give them that momentary sense of purpose and achievement in life. Perhaps your haters don’t even really dislike you that much. They just like hating on other people. Hating has sort of become a lifestyle for them. We can only wish them the best.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by zuchyblink(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2015
7. Because their life just ain’t as great and exciting as yours. It’s true.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by zuchyblink(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2015
8. Because they need attention. What haters are most afraid of is silence. They feel their existence when they know that you heard their voice. So don’t talk back or argue with them. They would only get more excited. Don’t try to reason with them. Don’t. Even. They won’t bother listening. They just need your response to know that someone actually cares about what they think or what they have to say.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by zuchyblink(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2015
9. Because they can. Because anonymity allows them to spew nonsense without taking responsibility for it. It is convenient. It is easy. It is cowardice at its finest.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by zuchyblink(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2015
11. Because they are such self-righteous, moral high priests. No matter, they will always think of themselves as the better person compared to you. They would use your past against you, judge and criticize you using their own morals and values, and dismiss any good that you do. They don’t feel the need for humility when talking to you because they believe that they will always be (more) right. But we all know that such beings do make the biggest hypocrites around.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by zuchyblink(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2015
12. Because they are big green-eyed monsters. They are jealous people. They curse and wish for your downfall because they want you to lose the things you have that they don’t. They see life as a zero-sum game. They think, perhaps if you lose a couple of friends/fans, they could gain some themselves. And if they can’t have the things you have, they rather you not have them at all as well. They are basically pretty bleeped-up human beings.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by midehi2(f): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2015
hnmm
Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by zuchyblink(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2015
13. Because they are unhappy with some things in their own life. And they try to make someone else unhappy too — by being the nuisance that they are. They want to pull you down to their level of unhappiness. They want you to be disturbed and not have peace. If they can’t enjoy their life, they make sure you can’t enjoy yours too.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2015
And thats why I'l keep on loving Tu Baba's "if nobody talks about you, then you're nobody"
Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by agarawu23(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2015
To all my haters grin

Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by zuchyblink(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2015
14. Because they need to put someone down to feel good about themselves. Read: Self. Esteem. Issues.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by zuchyblink(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2015
15. Because they are, in general, just losers. But losers who need much love.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by dialfa: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2015
101: Because you are Igbo.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by Omotayor123(f): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Haterz Abeg keep Hating undecided
It only means I'm getting Higher.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by coolitempa(f): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2015
dialfa:
101: Because you are Igbo.

No news here...everyone hates the iboes....even iboes hate themselves.... angry

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by MizMyColi(f): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just in case - At least I have one ardent hater in this forum. grin grin grin

MizMyColi, where are your haters? grin grin

This kain topic be like best seller - And me na FTC things I dey target since cheesy

Hehehehehehe
Them know themselves, abi you want make I mention names?
cheesy

Well, their hate makes no difference really.
I've always had the awareness the OP is sharing now.
That pretty much sum up the reason I don't engage them.

They are miserable people.

You sef check am na.
Can a peron whose life is filled with joy and isn't miserable in anyway try to cause other people pain?
Especially unprovoked?

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Why Your Haters Hate You by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
@OP, do u knw one of d symptoms of a wasted sperm? they will be d one to always posted 17 out of every 20 comments on there thread

(1) (Reply)

Militancy And Insurgency In Nigeria: A Geological Approach- By Niyogeol / Let's launch #bringbackoursoldiers on twitter / Wike Concludes Plan To Withdraw Rivers Students On Foreign Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.