Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

I So Much Love Movies About The Nigerian Campus life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I So Much Love Movies About The Nigerian Campus life (822 Views)

Campus Life / Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I So Much Love Movies About The Nigerian Campus life by ALocoVivaVoce: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Hello readers! Welcome to another GUEST POST WEEKEND here on A Loco Viva Voce. Today’s Guest Post is a short story written by Mayo Bayo.

Mayo aka usb ( unserious seriois boy) is a Book lover, innately curious who likes to call himself a Write-up comedian. He is willing to trade his birth right for a stick of suya.

Are you a writer? Or do you know a writer? Email your write-ups to guestpost@alocovivavoce.com for a chance to have your work published on GUEST POST WEEKEND!

Read Mayo’s short story below and enjoy!

I SO MUCH LOVE MOVIES ABOUT THE NIGERIAN CAMPUS LIFE

I so much love movies about the Nigerian campus life. I sometimes wonder why? Maybe because it is something I can easily relate with… right? But come to think of it, my love for campus life movies started right back from secondary school, the movies brought to my very own eyes the campus life my uncle usually gist us about.

My Uncle Tunji is such a good story teller, he could describe hell to you and you will feel the heat right before his narration.

Click the link to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/09/26/i-so-much-love-movies-about-the-nigerian-campus-life/

(1) (Reply)

My Desires!!! / The Right Way To Break Rules- A Review Of Suzzane Collins' Hunger Game / I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.