Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) (32143 Views)

7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. / States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by tunwumi: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
bofoy:
1 EDO

2 CROSS RIVER

3 IMO

4 BENUE

5 ONDO

6 KOGI

GIRLS FROM THESE STATES KWNS THEMSELVES AND AND WHAT THEY DO BEST

Where is the pictures?

2 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by omenka(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
socialmediaman:

From wailer to tribal bigot. How did it get to this?
Most Wailers double as tribal bigots. Don't tell me you are just realising this. smiley

2 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by marshalcarter: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lwkmd

Really? grin
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Lanceslot(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
chrisblack:
guy you lie die. What of anambra,aka ibom or abia.
you dey crase, Anambra and abia girls doesn't do that shit...
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by sevantex(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
aim5:

My friend, you're a big fool to say Esan girls. Don't speak ignorant rubbish.
Calm down bro. We just espressing personal opinions which Is allowed. Have fun boss!
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by disumusa: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
socialmediaman:

From wailer to tribal bigot. How did it get to this?
90percent of igbo girl are found in prostitude hotels all over the world

2 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
sevantex:
Calm down bro. We just espressing personal opinions which Is allowed. Have fun boss!

Fair enough hahaha grin I don't care for females in general so I was just yanking your chain... What do you know about Esan girls... how are they bosses in sexx things? Fill me in
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Eziachi: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Who conducted the head count?
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by martha89: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
THe state with the highest Aids/HIV in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Leetunechi: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
sevantex:
My broda, Esan girs are bosses on d matter, dem fii wound u. If u must marry any, be prepared!

SHUT UP!!

2 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by IGBOPRINCE: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
You guys re confused. Nobody can't figure out the tribe with highest figures. Anyway, I don't blend. So I don't know.
But I do see them speaks the common language called pidgin english.
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by chrisblack: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
1• Imo √
2• Enugu √
3• Edo
4• Anambra
5• Benue

These states have the highest numbers of oloshos in Nigeria. foolish op, you better remove ondo from your silly list before STFUT. angry
l guess we can open a new thread for intra-international Oloshos
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by lovely17(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
No lagos undecided
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by AdeniyiA(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
Any of those states close to water body would undoubtedly produce more whorê, reason being that it's mostly the job if mammy water to destroy men's life.

May i also state that all the States posses prostitutes at various levels but are mostly local champions...
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Any of those states close to water body would undoubtedly produce more whorê, reason being that it's mostly the job if mammy water to destroy men's life.

May i also state that all the States posses prostitutes at various levels but are mostly local champions...

Makes sense. Look at all the coastal cities in Nigeria, heck even around the world. You'll see a correlation between riverine cities and beautiful wh.ores.
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
franchizy:
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Abia
Ebonyi.

This is there occupation and birth right.
don't put up what u dont know about....u just listed south east states out of hate..why all these nonsense..
oya tell us your own state lets access it..all these tribal bigots thunder go strike una for sleep one day

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by sexaddict08(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
FolarinLondon:
This list is completely rubbish.

All the 5 Igbo states are well represented in this prostitutes business in Nigeria.

Please and please, go to all the brotels in Abuja(Apo alone ll shock you) and see Igbo girls with their Igbo accents.

Please, visit 98% of brothels in Portharcourt and see things for yourself. Igbo ladies love prostitution business like mad.....

And guess what, some igbo ladies who are UniAbuja students equally indulged in this stupidity called prostitution.

I wasn't told but saw it myself.

me I patronised them, Igbo's are number one.

4 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
What Is Kogi doing on dat least its clear dat u hate yoruba pple but ur ignorance wont let u knw dat kogi is nt a yoruba state...

2 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by sauceTDA(m): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Where kwara
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Ilekeh(f): 3:49am On Sep 27, 2015
Anambra
Imo
Enugu
Abia
Edo

4 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Ilekeh(f): 3:49am On Sep 27, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
What Is Kogi doing on dat least its clear dat u hate yoruba pple but ur ignorance wont let u knw dat kogi is nt a yoruba state...

Lol leave those untraveled touts.
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by Ilekeh(f): 3:51am On Sep 27, 2015
murphyibiam15:

don't put up what u dont know about....u just listed south east states out of hate..why all these nonsense..
oya tell us your own state lets access it..all these tribal bigots thunder go strike una for sleep one day

Just google buddy. Igbes ladies are Nigeria's prostitutes (I.e afrocandy, Cozzy Ojuokwor, Genevieve (Atiku's mistress,), resident of Nigeria's association of prostitutes, FFK's girlfriend, etc)

3 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:52am On Sep 27, 2015
What kind of nonsense sad sad

Even a thread created for ashawo una dey jump in and rant academic debate....what a nonsense!! You guys are heartless!!

Here is my own contributiin to the thread abeg.... cheesy

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:49am On Sep 27, 2015
Ilekeh:

Lol leave those untraveled touts.
Lolz I dnt even see any yoruba state dat deserves making dat list, except lagos and most of dem are immigrants

5 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by chrisblack: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
pls the order should be lagos

' ogun
Osun
Ekiti
Oyo but the problem is they are too dirty
you your self know say you they lie mention one red light district for this states and I will tell you the tribe and accent you will find their.in the southwest majority of the prostitute are from the south east and south south mainly cross river and ibom.
When you go to the East majority are from the same east and cross rivers and uyo. The funny thing is that even in uyo and calabar.you will find ladies from the east even dominating the trade.now in the north whilst ladies from the north do participate.what you will notice is that of all prostitute of southern extraction.the eastern ladies dominate.the Edo's are rather of more international mainly erupe.least I forgot on my travelling to ngaoundere.we saw oloshos from the east.funny.

1 Like

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by chrisblack: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Lanceslot:
you dey crase, Anambra and abia girls doesn't do that shit...
that na lie.even you your self know say you they lie.so na only ebonyi and IMO girls whey they do that stuff.

3 Likes

Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by vinelli(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2015
After phuckin all the oloshos this Op would be asking 'Which state r u from'. Well-done
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by IsiAbuncha(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Abia.. proof please. undecided

Did you take that post serious? Isn't it obvious he posted that with 100% tribal sentiment?
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by adinoyiM(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Irrelevant post...
Re: States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Whores (pixs) by superduperjay: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
You are just jealous of yoruba girls. Most women achievers, doctors and engineers in nigeria are yoruba women. Yoruba women are not even synonymous to prostitution. That's mainly the edos and the objectified ibo women. #TRUTH# No offence.
Brooklynsouth:
pls the order should be lagos

' ogun
Osun
Ekiti
Oyo but the problem is they are too dirty

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos / Speaker Dogara, Six Political Parties, Others Move To Stop Governor Abubakar / Police: Anthony Ogbizi In Birth Certificate Forgery Scandal, Resigns Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.