Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations (2658 Views)

Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu / Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations by Firefire(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Beremx:
how i wish Tinubu was a nairaland member to see how much you hate him. Sadly,he's not. grin

His children and stooges who are on his payroll full ground on NL.

They should pass the message across to him.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations by Beremx(f): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
Firefire:

His children and stooges who are on his payroll full ground on NL.
They should pass the message across to him.
Lol ok o! grin
Re: Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations by egift(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
Firefire:
If the evidence being used against the Senate President is still VERY hot after 12 years (2003-2015)

Then I don't understand what you mean by 'COLD'

Cold or not, the fact is the Buhari administration's effort is to setup a system that prosecutes all cases of corruption (irrespective of who you are). Once your case is on, you get your lawyer and defend yourself.

So your effort of trying dictate get prosecuted first and the sequence of who should be next, is completely irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations by reuben79: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
Firefire:

Saraki Case is from 2003...

We need it to be re-open in chronological order..

Saraki
OBJ
Atiku
Tinubu:tinubu case also 4m 2003 and its brotout in 2011,it ws 8years after.desamthin wit saraki 2003-2015.so no defference.beside no limitation of crimal case in nigeria,dat wat is law say
etc

Until 2015... GEJ
Re: Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations by Firefire(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
egift:

Cold or not, the fact is the Buhari administration's effort is to setup a system that prosecutes all cases of corruption (irrespective of who you are). Once your case is on, you get your lawyer and defend yourself.

So your effort of trying dictate get prosecuted first and the sequence of who should be next, is completely irrelevant.

We are in democracy my friend.

Common sense demand due process and chronology to avoid evil insinuations.

You cant jump steps to probe me if you leave others, this will amount to political vendetta as posited by Tinubu's lawyer during his CCT case.

"... I was being prosecuted because I am the leader of opposition" - Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
egift:

You see your life nwokem. If Saraki is facing trial for the alleged crimes he committed, you will cry that state power is used against him. But here you are encouraging Saraki to use the power at his disposal to fight his imaginary enemies.

Your patriotism is self-serving.
If the Senate finds any SW ministerial nominee unworthy and rejects him,what business of Saraki is that? For example the acting FIRS boss who put a Fake PHD on his CV,do you expect the Senate to confirm him?
Re: Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations by kossyablaze(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Bro, Seriously, I'm tired of Saraki news. It's getting stale.
lol OK

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations by egift(m): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Firefire:
We are in democracy my friend.

Common sense demand due process and chronology to avoid evil insinuations.

You cant jump steps to probe me if you leave others, this will amount to political vendetta as posited by Tinubu's lawyer during his CCT case.

"... I was being prosecuted because I am the leader of opposition" - Ahmed Tinubu.

Your insinuations and innuendos is insignificant. What is important is that those being prosecuted and put in jail, committed the crimes they were accused of. Buhari is not into Chronographs or a Genealogist. It is as many criminals as possible. That is the Change we voted for. Don't forget you did not vote for the this Change - therefore your reservations had been noted long ago. So stop over repetition. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations by egift(m): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

If the Senate finds any SW ministerial nominee unworthy and rejects him,what business of Saraki is that? For example the acting FIRS boss who put a Fake PHD on his CV,do you expect the Senate to confirm him?

My brother, am sure you read the highlighted text from my original post below. Saraki will not bite, else Nigerians will remind him we kicked out a Seating President and came out victorious.

My take is that Saraki and his gang can do nothing to frustrate President Buhari's nominations more than due diligence within the purview of their constitutional mandate.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
egift:

My brother, am sure you read the highlighted text from my original post below. Saraki will not bite, else Nigerians will remind him we kicked out a Seating President and came out victorious.

Well when the nominees are rejected, let "Nigerians" come out and drag Saraki out of the Senate!! Una never see anything yet!!
Re: Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations by OkutaNla: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Well when the nominees are rejected, let "Nigerians" come out and drag Saraki out of the Senate!! Una never see anything yet!!

Yinmu. Na hot air you dey blow jo. Who will reject the nominees? Saraki or his PDP gang? How many are they in the Senate? Quote me: No APC Senator (besides Saraki) will be a party to the rejection of any nominee of the President and survive it politically. Quit fooling yourself old man. Saraki cannot singlehandedly reject any nominee of the presidents coz he lacks the numbers to do so, especially since he's depending on his minority PDP Senators. If he's expecting APC senators to collabo with him this time around he's a joker, just as you are. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations by egift(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
OkutaNla:
Yinmu. Na hot air you dey blow jo. Who will reject the nominees? Saraki or his PDP gang? How many are they in the Senate? Quote me: No APC Senator (besides Saraki) will be a party to the rejection of any nominee of the President and survive it politically. Quit fooling yourself old man. Saraki cannot singlehandedly reject any nominee of the presidents coz he lacks the numbers to do so, especially since he's depending on his minority PDP Senators. If he's expecting APC senators to collabo with him this time around he's a joker, just as you are. cheesy

Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations by omolami: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
egift, I disagree with you that Saraki will swiftly pass the nominees to stay as president. If that is the reason Buhari is intimidating Saraki, then he has failed. People like Zakari of Inec and Fowler of FIRS should not just appear on the list because we Nigerians already detaste them for what they are.
Re: Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
omolami:
egift, I disagree with you that Saraki will swiftly pass the nominees to stay as president. If that is the reason Buhari is intimidating Saraki, then he has failed. People like Zakari of Inec and Fowler of FIRS should not just appear on the list because we Nigerians already detaste them for what they are.
Don't mind him,he would soon find out
Re: Saraki Vs Buhari's Ministerial Nominations by egift(m): 3:46am On Sep 27, 2015
omolami:

@Bold:
It is only some minority PDP TANoids that "detaste" them. Is that why there are all these paranoids in tarnishing people's name so that they will be "detasted"? It is like when if Amaechi makes the list and PDP start kicking because they "detaste" the guy for working against the re-election of Jonathan.

As I stated earlier, Saraki cannot stop Buhari's nominations for personal and political reasons. Any day he becomes a significant clog in our wheel of progress, Nigerians will remind him that our collective well-being is far superior to his greedy quest and dubious deals with the PDP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Official Removed From International 'emerging Markets' Listing - Reuters / How Yahaya Bello (fairplus) Of APC Denied Himself Of Being The Next Kogi State G / Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.