Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) (37982 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News / Hajj Stampede: Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by Odegbami1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Psylas:
didn't your Jesus died? He was murdered and hung neked like roasted meet!
I am shock when a muslim ridicule the prophet of Allah Isa (jesus). we shouldnt allow the ignorant of people to push us to this level. Let takes note pls

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by Bobnotrouble: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajuhun. May their SOUL rest in peace. May ALLAH be pleased with him and all that loss their lives in the stampede.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by bukqar(m): 12:28am On Sep 27, 2015
Hmm, every soul shall teast death.so if like say more than cool.we also respect nd honour Jesus(isha may peace of Allah be upon him)as on of the messanger of Allah.if at all u follow his teaching well u would have bin saying all dis nd I. Think we the muslim follow his teaching more the christains.cos when ever his name is said we have to compliment the name by say peace of Allah be upon him.mind u his is not Jesus he esus cos in hebrew no letter J so I don't knw where u get ur own.but we dnt worship him we worship the only one and that is Allah(God)of Adam,Abraham,Moses,Isah(Jesus)nd the last prophet Muhammad(SAW).inalilahi wa'inailaihi rajiun.
Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by bukqar(m): 12:40am On Sep 27, 2015
ihatebuhari:
useless religion
. Hmmm.den which religion is not Useless ?one day u will see d important of Useless relion in ur life.com to tink. Of it is dia anytin like christianity is a name the jew call nd make moke at the pple of Jesus may the peace of Allah be upon him.so dat can happn any where cos anything is design with the will of God almighty when ones time has come to an end he must surly die.so muslims believe in one death.Am eager for jesus to come back to the world so dat we will see dose that will be resued by him cos we muslim believes his not dead.the holy book (Quran) say he is coming back to the world.Allahu Akbar.
Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by azezola(m): 2:30am On Sep 27, 2015
May Allah forgive his sins and grant him janaah.
Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by Psylas(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2015
Odegbami1:

I am shock when a muslim ridicule the prophet of Allah Isa (jesus). we shouldnt allow the ignorant of people to push us to this level. Let takes note pls
who is a muslim? I'm too intelligent to be a muslim.
Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by grinface98(m): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2015
bimbcy:
haba! feel ur anger dou but dis is too much
God may lead her to d right path soonest
Amen bro. It may be too much but I just used her as scape goat ni. Christians no dey mind their own fuck1ng business. Their silence would have been really okay. Thank u bro
Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by MAYKANO36(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
ihatebuhari:
useless religion
Islam is only religion from Allah.... GO AND HAVE A RESERCH ON YOUR RELIGION ... BY THEN YOU WILL REALISE THAT YOU ARE ON THE WRONG WAY.......I PRAY FOR YOU TO BE COME MUSILIM
Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by vodkat: 2:24am On Sep 28, 2015
MAYKANO36:
Islam is only religion from Allah.... GO AND HAVE A RESERCH ON YOUR RELIGION ... BY THEN YOU WILL REALISE THAT YOU ARE ON THE WRONG WAY.......I PRAY FOR YOU TO BE COME MUSILIM

this is as stupid as an arab man saying ifa is the only true religion.

Africans have been enslaved to be either inferiors in white supremacy or arab supremacy. Arab man tell u that u cannot have eternal life unless you worship his ancestors.

May God save africans from this generational brainwashing that is why we are viewed as inferior
Re: Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
tunde202:

Think u need to learn how to speak well of the dead.
i think the living need to learn from dead on how to avoid another 1000 ways to die.
but humans; they will still spend billions of dollars to troop down to mecca next year ... to stone their never dying and forever living devil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man To Die By Stoning For Impregnating Younger Sister / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? / The Major Sins In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.