Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Ronaldo: I Miss Playing With Rooney - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: I Miss Playing With Rooney (586 Views)

John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) / Ronaldo: I Miss Playing With Rooney / Van Gaal Speaks About Liverpool, Martial And His Meeting With Rooney And Carick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo: I Miss Playing With Rooney by soccerecho(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo reveals he misses playing alongside Wayne Rooney and hopes to line up beside him again.
Cristiano Ronaldo harbours hopes of again playing alongside former Manchester United team-mate Wayne Rooney, labelling him a "fantastic player".
Continue...
http://www.soccerecho.com/2015/09/ronaldo-i-miss-playing-with-rooney.html

Re: Ronaldo: I Miss Playing With Rooney by endy4oxide(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Ex Eagles Coaches Must Be Stopped From Handling Eagles / Caption Dis Pix Of Wenger, Carola And Pires / Can Arsenal Go Through To Knockout Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.