Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) (41191 Views)

Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / Tiwa Savage Performs At Her Elizabeth Elohor's Birthday Celebration (Photos) / RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by damyzino(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2015
majamajic:

tiwa in the first pic ?
tiwa is just one of those celeb that does'nt bleach
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Tolubory(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2015
Dharniel:
WHICH ONE BE BABY SHOWER AGAIN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF O JARE. PLS, SHOW ME SOME RUFF...cheesycheesycheesy
Make e no bi like say we ignore you.. Oya take am....

:-) Happy birthday to your humble self....... May your days be long....
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by londoner: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2015
Acidosis:

Stop defending the indefensible, people have been giving to pregnant women & newborns since the time of Moses. However, they did not gather, party or take selfies in the name of 'baby shower'

What's the cake for? What exactly are they celebrating?

There is nothing indefensible in having a baby shower and also so what if mothers did not have cake years ago? Did they also have birthday cake on birthdays? Celebration always had food it may not have been cake but its food and there is no celebration in Africa without food.

If they choose to cook jollof instead would it make you feel better?

Did we traditionally have wedding cake? Way back did they have white weddings? Did they have owambe? How about honeymoons?
I guess you're against those too.

You are saying what are they celebrating? What do you think they are celebrating? Or do you think a baby shower is given to women who are not expecting a baby?

You don't like the idea of baby showers because it is done without the man, just admit it. It's like an only child becoming jealous over the attention a newer arrival has.

We have ALWAYS celebrated the coming of a baby. With or without cake.This is about friends of the expectant mother celebrating with her and helping her prepare for the baby.........men should not feel threatened by that.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by sweatlana: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2015
Dharniel:
WHICH ONE BE BABY SHOWER AGAIN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF O JARE.
PLS, SHOW ME SOME RUFF...cheesycheesycheesy

Like most nairalanders u are in desperate need of exposure...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by adellam16(f): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2015
What is baby shower? Please some one explain?
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by onadana: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2015
angry
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2015
sweatlana:

Like most nairalanders u are in desperate need of exposure...
"Desperate need", you're wrong....
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Hmm I love these,I can't wait to be a mother
you know where to find me lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by ModiKen(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
classicB:
all these celebrities and low self esteem, copy cats
what is baby shower in time of our mothers?? one of the reasons why the white sees us as nothing.

If I say all these their copy copy no tire me I blow lie.

No wonder oyibo people no see us anytin.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) by londoner: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2015
ModiKen:

If I say all these their copy copy no tire me I blow lie.

No wonder oyibo people no see us anytin.

Do you even know any white people?

So white people will look down upon us because we have baby showers? They are not the only people that have it. If they don't look down on us for having white weddings, going to church or wearing suits it is baby showers they will look down on us for?

Why is white approval so important to you anyway?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Teaches Mercy Johnson To Kneel Down & Greet Her Husband Prince Odi / 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy / I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.